Threaded View

Blog Entries

The Debates Presidential and VP

I guess this is mostly for those who lives here in the USA..... but this can be open for anyone who have watched....

What are your thoughts of the 1st 3 debates???? Who won, are you able to vote or old enough to vote???? Have you made your mind up yet and who are you voting for or siding for????
    Like many said Romney did seem to win the 1st debate.... but only cause he seem to bully the moderator.... But made and created controversial when he stated he will cut funding to PBS and shows like Sesame Street....

The VP debate..... Seem as if it was a toss up, but I give it to Biden myself laughing in Paul Ryan on just about ever false-hood he said..... Biden pretty much schooled the boy in politics and the debate....

Tonights 2nd Presidential debate..... Pretty much think Obama was playing his chess and saying check-mate all night.... He pretty much called out the lies of Romney or caught them and used them to his use....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???