Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    4 times and it's already disappointing?

Hardy, Jericho, RVD, HHH, Jarrett, Edge, Christian, Beniot, Razor Ramon, have all held it 4+ more times.
    he probably means that all kofis reigns have been disappointing except the first one, all the others are like "we dont know what to do with the title, lest give it back to kofi" plus we all now kofi will always be mid carder, they could do something else with him

Blog Entries
    Surprised Punk didn't speak in Kofi's, from what I've read, they are pretty good friends.

Good thing it comes on against 11 for me, so I can see the packages and the match in full.

From what I Saw though, the match was pretty damn good.
    Yeah. Thought that was pretty weird. I was expecting Punk to talk on Kofi's video package.

The match was very great between The Miz and Kofi. Probably their best encounter in the ring.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Cena rapping on Paul Heyman
    You see I don't need your approval Paul. I'm gonna take my respect. I'll bounce you quicker than an ECW check.

I like Kofi. He seems strong on the mic if Miz TV on RAW and his WWE Main Event interview after the match are any indication... and he's a solid performer in the ring too. If they're actually going to bother elevating Kofi rather than give him a little push and kill it for no reason(the Randy Orton feud comes to mind), I think he can move up to the just-under-main-event status that guys like Dolph Ziggler are in.

He's got a number of heel mid-carders to work with as a face IC champ.

I've been wanting Kofi to get a push since Elimination Chamber. When I saw his promo during the WWE Championships debates. Since then I've thought to myself Kofi could make a very convincing top notch heel or face. He will never be top dog, but he can be a legitimate main eventer. All he needs is a gimmick change.

Blog Entries

Hardy, Jericho, RVD, HHH, Jarrett, Edge, Christian, Beniot, Razor Ramon, have all held it 4+ more times.
    yea, I think it's smart to keep kofi in the mid card race... jericho has had like 9 reigns and no one seemed to mind.
    #BeJelly

Fresh Member
    Blog Entries
    I think from here Kofi will probably go home rest a little and then be back on the road!!! If they are trying to cement Kofi as a legitimate contender for the future, creative needs to have him on a continuous amount of feuds that ultimately leads him to losing the IC after Wrestlemania and head towards the main event.

But realistically speaking I think they are just giving him a title just to keep him happy ala Randy back in 2011

Quote Originally Posted by lakeshow12 View Post
    Badass Heel Kofi! Real ish ...
    This is what I have been saying for weeks on here .. Kofi needs a change

Quote Originally Posted by HeelTurn View Post
    Since Cody first dropped it, it has been a transitional title. Show, Christian and now Miz have all held it briefly just to drop it without any real feud behind it. I can see the same happening with Kofi.
    one big show was in a real feud when he lost the title and yes it was a short run. christian was in the stage of getting injury so he have to drop the title and miz hold the title for 3 month is not a transitional title run
    i am only one that put a real pic of himself lol i guess i am the sexy man in this forum lol

Quote Originally Posted by Sicksnuff17 View Post
    This is what I have been saying for weeks on here .. Kofi needs a change
    the day kofi turn heel is the day the fans that wwe care about get tired of him. the fans love kofi
    i am only one that put a real pic of himself lol i guess i am the sexy man in this forum lol

hhh is only a 3 time lol