Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    A spoiler alert would have helped on the thread title

they cant be serious putting the title on Kofi again.
    it makes no sense to take the title from a former world champ, who is very entertaining on the mic and won the title not long ago. Who could've brought prestige to it
    to an afterthought who quite frankly has about as much personality as a toothbrush. as well as just coming off the back of a tag team title run merely weeks ago

this is why people moan that the titles have no prestige or credibility anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    That's Awesome...I think you just stomped the nuts of the entire IWC with this comment. A thing of beauty.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrestling_Diva View Post
    A spoiler alert would have helped on the thread title
    Not a spoiler when WWE announces it.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnydropkicks View Post
    don't spoil it for us wwe.

now let me just post it to the section that is supposed not to contain spoilers.

otherwise people will not click on it in the news links and also will not go into spoilers forums or anything marked spoilers, and now they'll have it spoiled.

well there goes the suspense

not too excited for main event now

well maybe the match will be decent enough to still watch. and the video package will be fun those are always alright.
    Couldn't agree more i will be watching Main Event for Ziggler's match now and not a title match thanks wwe you little jerk!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sicksnuff17 View Post
    Im sick of this guy, fucking seriously.. How many times has he been IC champ, it always seems Kofi is a champion.. Get a gimmick change at least change the theme song , He's not even from Jamaica
    He hasn't been billed from Jamaica in years thats my point.. Why does he still have that same theme song your bitch
    Its a theme song that fits his attitude and his character why change something that works.
    THE GRIM REAPER OF THE IWC

He's not even from Jamaica
    Oh wait, Tensai is not from Japan...

Im sick of this guy, fucking seriously.. How many times has he been IC champ, it always seems Kofi is a champion.. Get a gimmick change at least change the theme song , He's not even from Jamaica
    Yeah they stopped that like two years ago

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    Oh wait, Tensai is not from Japan...

They never said that he is Japanese

There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Obviously what WWE wanted to do is to show us that anything can happen in the Main Event show and its not another show like superstars but a show who actually can watch main event stars competing.And i don't understand why so many of are complaining about WWE spoiling the show,most of you read the spoilers

Oh akbar....

Or maybe it's just to get people to watch the damn show!!