Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by helmsley View Post
    he probably means that all kofis reigns have been disappointing except the first one, all the others are like "we dont know what to do with the title, lest give it back to kofi" plus we all now kofi will always be mid carder, they could do something else with him
    lol his 1st title run only last a month and he lost it in a mix tagteam match
    i am only one that put a real pic of himself lol i guess i am the sexy man in this forum lol

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    yea, I think it's smart to keep kofi in the mid card race... jericho has had like 9 reigns and no one seemed to mind.
    but thats because jericho is/was entertaining. kofi kingston is not
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    That's Awesome...I think you just stomped the nuts of the entire IWC with this comment. A thing of beauty.

OK, so Kofi shows up at Raw one day, starts trashing the fans and everything, wins the Royal Rumble, and defeats The Rock at WM. haha never will happen, but I do agree that with the right kind of change to his character he could be a legitimate main event guy. If he does win a world title, though, you know damn well WWE management will have him do it with MITB.
    "What was dat honey? Oh dat was da dragon screw leg whip!" -Dusty Rhodes on commentary during Rey Mysterio jr. vs. Eddie Guerrero at Halloween Havoc '96

After years of shrugging it off, Cena's beginning to get annoyed by his haters.

Not a fan and never will be, I was hoping he'd spend the rest of his WWE career in the tag division but even that's got interesting so I'm glad he isn't.

He'll be drafted next draft if there's one and win the US title for a few months.

Quote Originally Posted by Sicksnuff17 View Post
    This is what I have been saying for weeks on here .. Kofi needs a change
    I've been in favor of a change for awhile now. He doesn't have to be heel, he does very good as a face just maybe a gimmick tweak. He's one helluva talent inside the ring and his mic skills have been coming along very well.

I wonder if he will keep this title longer than the end of the year?

Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    I wonder if he will keep this title longer than the end of the year?
    I think he will. WWE seems high on him since they split him and Truth up and then gave him another title quickly after losing the tag titles. When he does lose it I'm hoping it's to Barrett or Sandow.

Quote Originally Posted by Dubs View Post
    Yeah. Thought that was pretty weird. I was expecting Punk to talk on Kofi's video package.

The match was very great between The Miz and Kofi. Probably their best encounter in the ring.
    I caught the replay of it.

He had Chilli talking in his, which was cool.

They were both great, honestly. Hahaha
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Lord Joseph Pythonicus, Archduke of the Black Coast and Lord of the Serpent Port.
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Blog Entries
    That could be said about any belt in WWE. How many times has Cena held the belt? All the belts in WWE at this point and time means nothing really, stupid storylines and part time wrestlers getting title shots has been the fall of what it means to be champ.

I hope we see Kofi spring up into the main event because honestly WWE needs a couple of more face main eventers out there right now. All we really have is:

1.) John Cena
    2.) Sheamus
    3.) Ryback(for right now)