Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    WWE is apparently being paid to put on a quality show; their show, so far, has gotten 1.33 million viewers and 1.40; most casual fans likely don't use dirt sheet sites, or forums like this one. So, WWE is likely in the clear and will have people tuning in on Wednesday to see the match.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

This is fucking bullshit this makes me not want to watch Main event now. Thats like saying "Ryback will win the WWE title at Hell in the cell"

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicksnuff17 View Post
    Im sick of this guy, fucking seriously.. How many times has he been IC champ, it always seems Kofi is a champion.. Get a gimmick change at least change the theme song , He's not even from Jamaica
    whats that got to do with it
    they announce him from Ghana
    anyway, hes decent on the mic and good in ring so maybe this will lead to some sort of push
    Prediction Contest Podiums:
    Extreme Rules: 1st (Perfect Score)
    Payback: 3rd

CGBigMan - The Football Manager

EWNCW - Gillz:
    Superstar of the Year (2011)
    World Heavyweight Champion Aug 29th (11) - Oct 30th (11)
    EWNCW Champion Nov 28th (11) - Apr 16th (12)
    BWA Undisputed World Tag Champions Feb 19th (12) - March 18th (12) (With Ryan Wells)

WWE Fed - Manik:
    Royal Rumble Entrant

Fresh Member
    Blog Entries
    Honestly I don't mind WWE spoiling the win, and WCW spoiling Mankind's win has nothing to do with it since that would be WWE spoiling a TNA Title win or the other way around.

Now on Kofi, I love this guy. I enjoy him in the ring and anyone saying he hasn't got a personality should watch his feud with Orton. I think a heel turn would be awesome for him.

By the way, the matcg is 20 minutes long... I'm hoping it's awesome and I read the spoilers of Main Event either way.

If CM Punk was to ever have a stable of his I think a heel Kofi Kingston would be pretty awesome to be in that. Also I think if he where to have a stable it would help him beat Ryback at HIAC or have Brock Lesnar vs Ryback be set up at Survivor Series with Lesnar costing Ryback the match. Maybe Miz lost the title for them to try and put him back into the WWE or WHC title picture but I don't see it. Kofi Kingston is one of my favourites right now in the WWE and I would like to see him a heel at one point in his career and see how he goes with it.

Blog Entries
    I do not know why some ppl hate him, but I love the guy...he's an exciting superstar. He's good on mic tooo, just taht E should allow him to speak.....

Blog Entries
    I wish this is some sort of push for him.

I enjoyed his feuds with Ziggler for both IC/US championships.....

Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    WWE is apparently being paid to put on a quality show; their show, so far, has gotten 1.33 million viewers and 1.40; most casual fans likely don't use dirt sheet sites, or forums like this one. So, WWE is likely in the clear and will have people tuning in on Wednesday to see the match.
    And that would be true if they didnt go and tweet and tout and post it on their site and their FB Page. It's a desperate push for ratings that will work against them.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonsrevenge View Post
    And that would be true if they didnt go and tweet and tout and post it on their site and their FB Page. It's a desperate push for ratings that will work against them.
    We'll see when the ratings come out - though, I don't really think it'll effect things too much. Spoilers rarely ever have exactly what happened in a match.

The IWC may not watch it, but then again - they spend their time on wrestling sites so spoilers for them are unavoidable anyway. WWE /spoiled/ it, but even if they hadn't dirt sheets would have with their '-insert show- results here'
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Not a fan of this, but I can see why they did it.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.