Page 98 of 158 FirstFirst ... 48 8896979899100 108 148 ... LastLast
    Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    New Inside the Tights coming up!
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Blog Entries
    Welcome back to another edition of Inside the Tights. Last time we got a great interview from Vandarius and this week another man who is not familiar with creative positions in the feds. He has a ton of unique characters, an impressive resume, been banned and even a brother on the same site, ladies and gentleman, let's get ready to go Inside the Tights with Krysys!

First off welcome to the show and for everyone not familiar with your work, tell us about characters and creative roles.

First, thanks for having me. Been looking forward to this for awhile. Ok, now my first and probably most known character is Krystian Krysys. Krysys was a character who was based of my persona when I was doing backyard wrestling. He was initially a face character, kinda like CM Punk when he started in ECW. After a while I won the EWNCW Championship, something I was honored to receive, as honestly I didn't feel I deserved it. I felt there were many others ahead of me who would be better suited for it. After a while I chatted with Tommy and we debuted a heel gimmick known as King Zero. This was semi-in the works prior to my title win. It was fun having Krysys be this cowardly yet cocky heel. The fun kinda faded when I was banned. It resulted with Krysys being written out.

My second character is my absolute favorite to play and that is Abel. I started using Abel in BWA with S.E. Zero's Jason Alexander as part of Nightmare Madness, a face team. It was really fun because me and Zero just clicked as a team. After sometime we decided to break Nightmare Madness up. Our split didn't last long though as Zero created a new character and we saw the new Shadows of Madness, which to this day, is still my favorite Tag Team in EWN. I loved SoM, I loved who we feuded with, especially our feud with Jesting Madness that resulted in the creation of the Gates of Hell Match. Following that Abel was written off for awhile until just recently, where he redebuted in EWNCW and debuted in IWA, where he is once again teaming with Jason Alexander. Interesting to note, Abel was scheduled to debut in JBW, when it was under the reigns of JMan and Eddie, but it never happened.

I also have Mimic and Knight Wing in RTE, but they have only just arrived, but I am eager to see what I can do with them.

My final group of characters are in the WWE Fantasy Fed and they are known as SCUM. I portrayed the original SCUM late last year/early this year before my banning and when I came back I debuted a new SCUM featuring Steen, Jimmy Rave, Cliff Compton, and Sara Del Ray. I love writing for SCUM and I am curious to see what direction we go with them, although my hope is we see Del Ray get some in ring time with the other Divas.

What are your thoughts on the TWE revamp into RTE and it's future?

To be frank, at first I was no happy about the changes, especially when it was till TWE. I was actually asked to give detailed plans for TWE after I was banned, but they were scrapped and Scibbs and CT went in a different direction. Looking back, I understand that they were just trying to find their own identity as a brand.

Now, with TWE being rebranded as a 3rd EWNCW Show, and called RTE. I'll be honest, it isn't something I was originally to fond of. I put a lot of work into TWE, introduced some really good concepts and such. I mean TWE was one of the first to use actual titles, house shows on a regular basis, and the Proving Ground Match. These are things that I worked hard on to get TWE noticed. Now though, I see that it was just a way of fixing everything, of trying to undo some of the confusion that all the changes brought about.

As for the future, I am eager to see where we go. Vegas is a veteran writer and was responsible for some of the best moments in Brutality history, so I know he will do wonders with RTE.

Are their any sibling rivalries between you and Vegas since both of you efed?

Haha, no not really. You might think so, but frankly we have little communication about what goes on here, unless one of us want some advice. When we first started, there ay have been a little rivalry to see who would get noticed first, but it didn't last to long

What are your favorite feuds going on at the moment?

In EWNCW, I am really liking Grind and Dimension, but to be fair I like everything Grind does as he really makes the most out of his feuds, and chunkky, well there is no easy way to describe chunkky.

In IWA, KJ Punk and Black Blooded is a favorite of mine. I love the direction it seems to be heading and I love the promos from both sides.

Still waiting to see what new feuds we get in the WWE Fed.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk

Blog Entries
    What aspects of characters do you think are the most important to build up when creating new characters?

When creating a new character, you need to think outside the box. Find ways that will make them stand out and be unique. With that said, you also need to make sure that the character isn't to complicated.

Creating a character can be really easy or really hard. The easier it is to create a character, than the better you will be able to use that character.

Your thoughts on BWA going to EWNCW and the Brutality closing?

BWA going to EWNCW was something that was discussed and planned. While I was sad that BWA was sort of losing it's identity, I knew it had to happen. At this point Vegas was in charge as I was off writing for Alpha Revolution. BWA was in a bad way, we were losing characters and we had problems getting new talent to show up. So when this deal happened it was beneficial for both brands. We would get the talent we needed and EWNCW would acquire a third brand.

When BWA became Brutality, I wasn't all to happy. I didn't understand why they need to change the name, but Vegas and Tommy helped me to see that this was all to help people identify the brand as part of EWNCW, and not a stand-alone fed. Funny thing is, we had some of the best matches in BWA/Brutality history, after it was rebranded.

Brutality closing hit me hard. As it did with Vegas and I'm sure Zero. Brutality had been having issues attracting responses as most were to caught up in what was going on with Rage or Inferno to give Brutality a second look. Which frankly, was annoying. Brutality was putting out awesome shows with amazing teams, and it was just over looked. To be honest, I never knew the reasons behind Brutality closing, and I may never find the real reason.

Do you think tag team wrestling is doing better than when we had a show for just tag teams?

Yes and No.

When I started BWA, tag tea e-fedding was at an all time high. We had teams in JBW and EWNCW and everywhere. You had teas like God's Grace, GodMoney, V3, just to name a few. I mean seriously, the teams were just outstanding, and that is not counting the teams that formed in BWA, like CNK or The New Assault Program.

Tag Team fedding kinda died there for awhile as everyone was busy with their own thing, they didn't want to focus on a team. I even had people bash Tag Team fedding, which I never understood. Anyways, with the negative mindset that certain people had when it came to it, we saw a huge decrease in the amount and the quality of the teams on EWN.

Now though, we have some amazing teams. You have really original teams like Black Blooded, Hot Wasabi, Damaged Good, Jesting Madness, KayFabulous. The teams are getting back on track and we are close to rivaling the glory days of Tag Team feds. I think we will where we were by the end of 2013.

Is there anything you are looking forward to in the feds at the moment?

EWNCW's WrestleMania "Destiny Calling". It's coming soon and I am really looking forward to it. EWNCW always delivers so I know that this show will be outstanding.

With IWA, I am just looking forward to seeing where we go next. We have some really good storylines and some of the most unique characters going that I am sure IWA will be the #1 Fed here soon, and that is a statement I stand by,

WWE Fantasy Fed, I'm just looking forward to seeing the aftermath of the last PPV.

Anything you want our viewers to be on the lookout for in the future?

Well, I can't give out to much, but I have some things in the works in different places. All I can say is that things are going to get very interesting.

That's it for this week and if you haven't check out EWNCW's latest PPV, IWA's Revolution and the WWE fed's Raw. All have been really good reads. Stay tuned for next week as Roman finally gets his interview.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk

Blog Entries
    Nice read from Krysys! I noticed though that you didn't address your creative positions in the opening question, just your characters. It would have been nice to have a little insight into that side of your work here.

As for the reason Brutality closed, maybe we'll hear the reason for that when my next interview comes around (Or maybe I did address it in my last one... or maybe SEZ addressed it in his? Not sure).
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    I regret never taking the time to actually read BWA. Back then we had HWA, BWA, JBW, EWNCW--so much wrestling. BWA definitely had the best ground as a cross over promotion with a unique identity. It's quite a shame that it had to be absorbed by the WWE known as EWNCW and eventually even closed. Quite a shame. I would love, however, to see a one off revival of the brand. A one-off PPV, like One Night Stand and ECW in the WWE, could do good business and attract a lot of attention.
    D.O.A.

If possible I'd love to put my name on the list on people to be interviewed

Blog Entries
    Good to hear from my bro Krysys, interesting to hear his thoughts about BWA and Brutality. And thanks for the shout out!

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Yeah good interviews from both Vand and Krysys!

Enjoyed them as always!

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by RomanFlare View Post
    I regret never taking the time to actually read BWA. Back then we had HWA, BWA, JBW, EWNCW--so much wrestling. BWA definitely had the best ground as a cross over promotion with a unique identity. It's quite a shame that it had to be absorbed by the WWE known as EWNCW and eventually even closed. Quite a shame. I would love, however, to see a one off revival of the brand. A one-off PPV, like One Night Stand and ECW in the WWE, could do good business and attract a lot of attention.
    I would love to do that honestly. I will be thinking long and hard about that
    Profile Retired

Blog Entries
    Pipebomb! GET SOME!
    D.O.A.