Page 93 of 158 FirstFirst ... 43 839192939495 103 143 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Great to hear from KJ!

Question: Carlin bores you? he tends to do long ass promos.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    Great to hear from KJ!

Question: Carlin bores you? he tends to do long ass promos.
    Nah, because it's interesting. The problem comes from when they're long and then lose the point and become someone rambling.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rehmix View Post
    The Professor Xavier to my Magneto. Great interview from KJ. I swear we have had a feud in every efed to date, and even some feds that never made it.
    he must be your efed nemesis then. Asher is mine, we have been feuding since the beginning
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Blog Entries
    Also thanks for the shoutout man, I enjoyed feuding with you for the TV title as well and thanks for keeping up with my feuds, means a lot to me and everyone I'm working with for sure and I can't wait to see how your characters progression goes as well
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk

Quote Originally Posted by clrj3514 View Post
    Pretty cool show my man!
    I agree. It was an excellent read; should put this in the blog section!

" The Only people who try and tell you that you can't do something, are the people who have failed."

Rankings of WWE Prediction's
    WWE Hell in the Cell: 6th Place-164 PTS

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Really good interview, enjoyed it guys.

KJ Punk, thanks for the kind words man. Really nice of you bro.

Also, I was really sad when you left the WWE Fed man as I'm a big fan. But I understand it's not for everyone so I respect your choice mate and I'm glad you gave it ago, should you ever decide to have another crack at it.. You would always be welcome.
    I agree, it was an excellent interview.

" The Only people who try and tell you that you can't do something, are the people who have failed."

Rankings of WWE Prediction's
    WWE Hell in the Cell: 6th Place-164 PTS

Blog Entries

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    You can have more now!
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk

Blog Entries
    Welcome back to another edition of Inside the Tights. This week we have an up and coming efedder, a creative member for the WWE efed, ladies and gentleman give it up for NiallF96! (He is going out of town so his interview got bumped up)

First off welcome to the show, for those unfamiliar with you, please tell us about your characters and creative roles here.

Thanks for having me here bro, hopefully this interview will be interesting to the people who read it and I'm sure I'll enjoy it!

Anyways, onto the characters I have...first off, in the WWE fed I rp as Wade Barrett. To be honest, I'm on and off with Barrett, sometimes I pull out these kick ass promos and am in love with the character. Then there's other times where I can barely string two sentences together. But, I feel I do a good job with him and Creative must do too as I've been part of the top Raw feud at the past PPV. So yeah, look out for what Barrett and his stable The UK will do next. I also control D.Bryan, but have only done one promo with him and it was average in my opinion lol!

My fictional characters, I have one, by the name of Chris Diamond member of IWA and JBW. Now, I think here would be a great time to tell you all reading about a little insight on my well, idioticness (is that a word?!) in my early days. So Diamond has the streak gimmick goin in IWA and week after week, I'm given what I felt like were repetitive promos, not really knowing that I needed this to gain respect and begin my climb up the e-fedding ladder. So I contact Benny, tellin him I'm not happy with the direction of my character. I cringe to even think of it haha! Basically, Benny told me what an idiot I was (very nicely mind you, but I can read between the lines :P) and rightfully so. He clearly puts a shitload of work into IWA and here I was, two months here and telling him how to do his job. So....profound apoligies to Senor Ball!

As for JBW, no promo assignments as of yet, but I am looking forward to eventually getting going sometime in the future, Rob has done a great job there.

And finally, I work as a Creative member on the WWE Fed. That has been unbelievable amounts of fun so far, except for posting shows. 9 times outta 10 it's a bitch and takes a good chunk out of my day and I sometimes struggled to get shows out on time, bu tother than that its been a great time for me.

Diamond looks to be feuding with Abel and Alexander on IWA now, what are your thoughts on getting to work with a legendary tag team?

I honestly was not 100% familar with this Tag Team, but I've done a bit of research, it's hard but I wanted to find out more. Now I know for certain I have to step my game up to extremely high levels, these two are unreal as a team. Its why I was confused at the beggining with Abel being a singles guy, he seemed perfect for a Tag Team like that. To be frank, its a shame I gotta leave for a month starting tommorow, but hopefully this feud will be in full swing by the time I return and I can contribute to an awesome feud. But the two guys who control these two men are obviously two of e-feds finest, and I am a mix of nervous and pumped to work with them

How has working with the WWE fed been for you so far and where do you hope to take it in the next few months?

Like I said, its been phenomenal fun 99.9% of the time. As wirth everything good in life, there are drawbacks like the fact it takes a shitload of time to post in one sitting in front of a screen. But THBK, G, Des and now Shaz are all amazing creative team members and I always feel I gotta step my game up every single week to match such talented writers. I'd also like to thank all of the men for the trust they gave me when I was accepted as a member of their team.

In the next few months...I REALLY want to help this fed become THE number 1 fed, no exceptions. Everyone will always give ypou this answer cause lets face it...who doesnt want to make the fed they're most invested in the best on the site. Another thing is hopefully people will stop taking us for granted like I feel some are doing now. To be honest, I was deflated (I know I'm not the only one) at the lack of feedback on the shows leading up to War Games. We work our asses off every week and when you get 2/3 feedback forms for one show, which has hours of work put into it, its a real downer for sure. I know I don't review every show, but I make sure to do EVERY PPV of feds im a part of and the majority of the shows, I believe I missed one IWA show (maybe 2) in the last couple of months. So yeah, that and becoming number 1 are atop my list of things to do.

Is there anyone that you are interested in working with or against in the efeds and why?

I would really like to work with Eddie in a long term feud. One of my best promos I've ever done as Barrett or anyone for that matter was with Eddie when he was Cody Rhodes. After that promo, Eddie said I was a future World Champ and its praise like that makes me wanna top it and proove the man right.Added to that fact is obviously he is unbelievable with every character he does.

Another guy I desperatley want to work with is Dennis. HE is perhaps the coolest guy on these forums and it shocks me to hear of his dark past as a troll lol! Add to that fact that his promo work is actually quite great at times, with Roman Reigns especially, I've been REALLY impressed with his work as of late.

K2Jelly, I had the chance to feud with this man as SCSA against his Brock Lesnar, but man I screwed that feud up when I left last year, and I can only apoligize and hope Ig et the chance to redeem myself in the coming months with a feud against this man.

A few other names that pop to mind are Tommy Thunder, Benny, Ashley Punk (Dunno how we could but shes one of my closest friends on the site, we have basically talked to each other since she arrived here, because of this I would enjoy ffeuding with one of her character or at least some interaction) I would say Asher, but I have already have had what I felt was great feud with him.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk

Blog Entries
    What are some of your favorite feuds going on or ending?

I can only speak from a few of the feds to be honest and I'll give you a top 3 fave feuds going on/ending now.

3. Laymen vs. Darius

This feud has only started, but the turn was one of the most surprising for me so far this year, an amazing 'turn' of events lol! Both these guys can write a hell of a promo and with Des entering new terrority with copying some of e-feddings finest, It is sure to be a great read!

2. Black Blooded vs. KJ Punk

This feud intriuged me from the beginning, with an interesting dynamic rarely seen in wrestling. But the heads of creative nailed it in the build up to Night of Legends highlighting for the first time some tension in the ranks, possibly hinting at a break up between BB, but a mega swerve with double champs, and with the rematch booked for Uprising, I am intriuged and pumped to see whether they can top a great match.

1. Dean Ambrose vs. The Rock

Gotta be Feud of the year so far! If it doesn't win feud of the year and I am going out on a limb here, cause we're only half way thru the year, it'll be a travesty! I mean, lets face it. These two men handed in world-class work EVERY single week, without fail! Added to that fact that all three matches were great. My personal favourite was the finale, I wont spoil anything, but it was for sure a fitting end to what will go down as one of my favourite feuds of all time real or not. I am probably somewhat biased I admit, having booked and, if I say may say so, written an excellent match for these two. Please, read thru some of this if you haven't, top notch stuff!

Have you though of expanding to more feds or creating any new characters in the near future?

Well, on the character front, I will be introducing a new character soon enough upon my return to the IWA roster in around a month or so's time. As for different feds, I have contacted Tommy about a possible RTE/EWNCW debut. I'm under the impression I'll be going into the RTE roste rif I ever join up with that gang, which is fair enough. But for now, I have a month away so I'm holding off moving to other feds or signing up with too many characters at one time. I'm one of those people who feels that I would become easily burnt out with too many duties/characters to complete every week.

What are your general impressions with each fed here?

Well, I'll start with EWNCW. At this point and time, I am not caught up with the shows. I have begun to read the build to TOTN, and I must say, they have some fantastic characters and great writers. Honestly though, I really don't think I good give a fair comment on how that fed is doing right now as I havent read much of its recent content (like 2/3 weeks ago content)

Now onto RTE. Same with EWNCW, I don't really follow it, but I wish CT all the best in the latest attempt at running RTE.

WWE Fed, I feel that we as a fed aren't in as strong as a position as we were after Money in the Bank. I think this is down to a few things. For one, lack of feedback has demotivated me a little, and two exams really caught up with me in the last two months and so my matches were not perhaps up to the level I could make them be.

JBW. Great leader they have in Rob, he's shown to us all that he is in for the long haul, after the shambels of SBW (was that what it was called?) and he, ehc and Asher and doing an amazing job of bringing JBW back into contention to be top dog.

IWA. For me, THE number 1 fed right now. The perceived lack of starpower is a load of bollocks. IWA are in the middle of creating their own stars and week in, week out we see incredible promos and incredible matches. The creative team is excellent and they are (I believe) the only guys who get EVERY show out on time, week in week out. That's why I was surprised at a late show this week, but I can take some of the hit on that for a promo handed in not late, but on deadline day.

Anything you want our readers to look out for in the future?

Just look out for the WWE Fed in general. I feel we have great angles, ideas and matches coming your way in the coming weeks and months, Survivor Series will surely be an awesome PPV, hopefully the best yet. Look out for some awesome debuts, returns, shocks and surprises too, plenty of those in store.

As for my characters, hoepfully everyone can look forward to great promos from Diamond. People seem to have by now warmed to his promo style and he's gotten over considerably, mostly thanks to excellent booking on the behalf of the creative team and of course amazing work by Asher in my first feud. He really showed me how its done, and I expect his character Teh Vegas Kid to become a Champion sooner or later, he deserves it.

Thanks for having me dude, it has truely been a pleasure!

That's it for this weeks installment of Inside the Tights, stay tuned next time as Vandarius is the next guest.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk