Page 9 of 158 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast
    Black Ninja!
    Nice! I didn't know how the IC version of this thing would come off but bear did a phenomenal job with it. Tommy, my man, I appreciate the shoutout.

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Your anus, K2. Ring is a euphemism for anus.

Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    Nice! I didn't know how the IC version of this thing would come off but bear did a phenomenal job with it. Tommy, my man, I appreciate the shoutout.
    Van Hooligan X had a IC interview show with EWA- and it was a fun thing too. WF and Bear's versions are great too

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Van Hooligan X had a IC interview show with EWA- and it was a fun thing too. WF and Bear's versions are great too
    Did he? I must've missed that.

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Your anus, K2. Ring is a euphemism for anus.

Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    Did he? I must've missed that.
    Yeah, he posted them in the EWA Show thread- usually he tried to do one a week

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    A great idea that of having IC interviews too, great read again!!!

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    Awesomely done guys!

Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the chance to do that bear! A good idea to do an IC version as well as the normal version of the show!

IC as Thunder: I did however forget to mention Hanz Gruber as an up and coming superstar and someone that I'd like to work with. He's looking strong in the EWNCW War Games Ignition Class, cheap plug for you to go check that out, and I wouldn't be surprised to see him win it and go on to take an Ignition title from it.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Thanks for the chance to do that bear! A good idea to do an IC version as well as the normal version of the show!

IC as Thunder: I did however forget to mention Hanz Gruber as an up and coming superstar and someone that I'd like to work with. He's looking strong in the EWNCW War Games Ignition Class, cheap plug for you to go check that out, and I wouldn't be surprised to see him win it and go on to take an Ignition title from it.
    Ano Doom:You better take notice of me,Thunder.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post

Wow, thanks for the Gruber shout out- not expected. And for the record, I'd love to work with you again. Jericho and Warrior in WWE Fantasy fed was fun, but Gruber and Thunder- thats a whole different story

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    Forgot to thank that shout out for Carlin, dawg!

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!