Page 75 of 158 FirstFirst ... 25 657374757677 85 125 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rehmix View Post
    "Opinions" on other parts of the interview, outside of the Infection stuff, are greatly appreciated.
    I honestly didn't know a lot about your stuff and your background, but I have enjoyed your promos and it was a nice interview overall from a completely outside perspective.
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    I wasn't even aware that this bloodbath was going on until Kale told me so I'm going to throw in my two cents about Dixon losing the championship so soon.

I thought Shaz deserved it more. Shaz delivers stellar promos each and every week, and Dixon's just seemed generic to me. I wasn't a huge fan. He didn't lose it because of "one missed promo" or whatever, it was numerous things that happened in the past that annoyed me.

But here is the thing, Dixon's promos have improved like mad fucking crazy lately. They have power and emotion to them, and if he was delivering the promos he has been the past few weeks when he was champion, we probably wouldn't of had Shaz cash in on him that quickly.

Rehmix has improved since that one incident, I think it was better that he did. If Dixon had the championship, it would have just been the old "generic" Dixon bragging about gold. I know that for sure.

I have always had mad respect for Rehmix so I am not putting him down in anyway, I am praising him for his work lately, and if he keeps it up, I think he could be world champion again one day.

Oh.
    And one more thing.

Darius: AT LEAST HE HAS HAD A WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP IN ICW/IWA

*goes & cries in the corner*
    Aww stop making me blush.

As for Rehm, he had a right to say whatever he wanted as it was his interview, fair enough. Benny gave his input in as well, fair enough. I think we need to stop looking in the past (apart from the interview...if that makes sense?!), and look into the future from now. I hope I don't come across as someone who's like "yeah, it's easy for me to say because I'm the world champion", but I just wanted to give my input init. If Rehm continues the promos he's doing now, with all the emotion and fire he's been bringing recently- he's bound to get a place at the top again.

And plus- if CAR & VHX carry on doing what they are doing in the tag team division, and a potential feud between Athena & Dixon which I can see happening, and if I am right- it's doing a great job so far. It's a win-win situation for all 4 members of the Infection.

Oh.
    And one more thing.

Darius: AT LEAST HE HAS HAD A WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP IN ICW/IWA

*goes & cries in the corner*
    Don't worry, Van, none of my singles characters have held champions either.

*goes to the corner and cries with Vanny*
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post

Well that puts me in a an awkward situation. You see, I have these belts here...

*holds up IWA Championship and IWA Heavyweight Championship belts*

...and I was just going to hand them to the pair of you, but seeing as you have become a sad pair of clowns who pathetically cry in a corner, I have suddenly seen you in a new light. Cry-babies don't become champions.

Shaz, you stay champion. For now...

(I joke, of course. Shaz does stellar work).

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post

Pfft, noob. I hold championships, just not the world championship in IWA.

I drink your tears.

Creative Member of RTE

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Well that puts me in a an awkward situation. You see, I have these belts here...

*holds up IWA Championship and IWA Heavyweight Championship belts*

...and I was just going to hand them to the pair of you, but seeing as you have become a sad pair of clowns who pathetically cry in a corner, I have suddenly seen you in a new light. Cry-babies don't become champions.

Shaz, you stay champion. For now...

(I joke, of course. Shaz does stellar work).
    It's because they hate me!

I do nothing but good work, hard work, and so what I throw pudding pool tournaments for women!

*Cries more*

Pfft, noob. I hold championships, just not the world championship in IWA.

I drink your tears.
    *Watches Van drink my woeful tears*
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    Where's Robstar!? We need another grudge match set up in this here wrasslin' ring!
    That would have been awesome.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

As always, a great interview. Really enjoyed hearing about Cage and Dixon as I've always been fans of both. Sometimes I forget that they are from the same user. Also very interesting about reading the IWA story

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Aww stop making me blush.

As for Rehm, he had a right to say whatever he wanted as it was his interview, fair enough. Benny gave his input in as well, fair enough. I think we need to stop looking in the past (apart from the interview...if that makes sense?!), and look into the future from now. I hope I don't come across as someone who's like "yeah, it's easy for me to say because I'm the world champion", but I just wanted to give my input init. If Rehm continues the promos he's doing now, with all the emotion and fire he's been bringing recently- he's bound to get a place at the top again.

And plus- if CAR & VHX carry on doing what they are doing in the tag team division, and a potential feud between Athena & Dixon which I can see happening, and if I am right- it's doing a great job so far. It's a win-win situation for all 4 members of the Infection.
    It was almost me Shaz don't forget, our rivalry will never be done . (Nah but you earned it but I'm going to make the Blackout title the belt people really want so watch out)

As for the interview, I pick my questions based on discussions in feds, things I think people want to know and such. What kind of interview show doesn't ask the tough questions after all. That said, if there is something I ask and you don't want to answer just let me know. I am not going to get mad if you don't feel comfortable answering something.

Also for future references, this is a voluntary interview show, everyone here has a right to voice their opinion on anything you say.

As for future shows, I will probably start doing joint interviews in the future once everyone that wants an interview gets one. Right now this is where ITT list sits, if you have not done an interview and are not on the list and want one, let me know.

asher
    TBOZ
    Silverghost
    KJ Punk
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

i thought they were great questions to ask WF and Remix answered them as honestly as he could- not holding back and i respect that.

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young