Page 72 of 158 FirstFirst ... 22 627071727374 82 122 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rehmix View Post
    Hey man, I was told to talk about the issue. So I did. I also noted that the past two weeks have been the best work I have done for Dixon, probably ever. So there you have it. Just answering the question. And If it was before your time, then you probably didn't need to comment on it then.
    Ignoring the fact that you asked to hear from IWA creative, if you didn't want people to comment on what you have said I would suggest you keep conversations private because, by golly, this is an internet forum and as a member, I am allowed to comment.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    You said that you wanted to hear IWA creative's thoughts. Benny gave them. I think this is just a rude response.

It was before the time of anybody. The only guy on IWA creative at the time of the cash in was Bear.
    Was his not rude to me? He said that my interview over shadowed Everything I had done over the past few weeks. where does he get off? Why am I the bad guy? I was just answering the question.

Figured that I deserved to talk about what happened. was I in the wrong? Did I say something wrong in the interview?

THE FINAL FIST BUMP!

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    I can surprisingly continue on with my life without getting Dubs in this thread.

You missed the space btw.
    I miss him. :'(

And no. No I didn't. ;-)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rehmix View Post
    Was his not rude to me? He said that my interview over shadowed Everything I had done over the past few weeks. where does he get off? Why am I the bad guy? I was just answering the question.

Figured that I deserved to talk about what happened. was I in the wrong? Did I say something wrong in the interview?
    Pardon? I praise your recent work and I am rude? All I said was that I would have liked to see a bit more focus on the good stuff you have done. I highlighted the good stuff you have done.

I think you better put your insecurities in check, because I did not attack you in any way, shape or form.

#BennysTeddy

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Been done before homeboy, I think it was called Inside The Minds, with a few folk commenting on several different things, efed and wrestling in general related.
    And it's being restarted by moi at the start of the month.

Anybody want to join in a simple discussion, or a group of people (i.e. The Infection, EWNCW Creative, Current World Champions etc) want to talk about a certain topic, then let me know .

Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post

Anybody want to join in a simple discussion, or a group of people (i.e. The Infection, EWNCW Creative, Current World Champions etc) want to talk about a certain topic, then let me know .
    Hm, cool deal brotha. I actually think I was scheduled for the last one way back actually, so might have to get in touch.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post

I suppose it would be done in a way that people could reply to each other. Like if you ask about feuds, and SB says he likes blahblahblah, Tommy could reply to him with yeah that's blahblahblah and the like, right?
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    I suppose it would be done in a way that people could reply to each other. Like if you ask about feuds, and SB says he likes blahblahblah, Tommy could reply to him with yeah that's blahblahblah and the like, right?
    That's what I'm planning on doing. Before, it was a bit blind. Two people wrote something, Bear added his opinion. This time, I'm hoping for Back and Forth between participants.

Right.. So, I'm going to say this. Benny, I think you could have left it with it was before your time as a creative member and that would have done.

Rehmix has the right to talk about anything he wants and is asked in the interview, I think it was quite unfair to suggest he overshadowed anything when to be honest, this thread has nothing to do with IWA.. It's serves the purpose of reflecting on the person and what he's done in efedding, good or bad. So why would he not speak about "Infection" as it was quite a big moment for him? It makes no sense to suggest he shouldn't because he should be focusing on the future.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Right.. So, I'm going to say this. Benny, I think you could have left it with it was before your time as a creative member and that would have done.

Rehmix has the right to talk about anything he wants and is asked in the interview, I think it was quite unfair to suggest he overshadowed anything when to be honest, this thread has nothing to do with IWA.. It's serves the purpose of reflecting on the person and what he's done in efedding, good or bad. So why would he not speak about "Infection" as it was quite a big moment for him? It makes no sense to suggest he shouldn't because he should be focusing on the future.
    Have you actually read what I wrote? At what point do I say anything about IWA? I'm talking specifically about AJ Dixon and Rehmix and whilst he has answered the questions that were asked of him, I felt it did overshadow the great work that he has done in recent weeks and I feel that his recent work deserved as much, if not more air time, than the negative.

Since when did wanting to put more of a spotlight on good work become such a bad thing?

#BennysTeddy