Page 69 of 158 FirstFirst ... 19 596768697071 79 119 ... LastLast
    Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Vacation? When does this happen? I'll need to know for promo assignments.

And that list...bear that is, Shag.
    already on it. I just come on here when I am bored, can't sleep or what not
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    already on it. I just come on here when I am bored, can't sleep or what not
    Dude, had I known, I would have given you a break for a week or so.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

sent my stuff into WF.

THE FINAL FIST BUMP!

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

Blog Entries
    Welcome back to another episode of Inside the Tights. Last time we got to hear from the always great eyehatecena in a fantastic interview. This week we get to hear from a JBW original. Let's get ready to go Inside the Tights with Rehmix.

Welcome to the show man, so first off, please introduce and describe your characters to the viewers?

First off I want to say that it is great to be on the show. Okay so I am a rare breed and only have two characters.

My baby is Malcolm Cage

Malcolm Cage was my first character and I created him in way back when for WWTNA Mark's JBW. Cage was morphed out of my love for superhero Luke Cage, thus the name. He has all the same characteristics with little bit of a height difference. The day I joined EWN was the day that Cage was born. It was the same day that he debuted in JBW. Malcolm Cage has been a staple in JBW through the ups and downs and was a JBW exclusive character unitl his recent journey into EWNCW.

Cage started as the Ultimate Underdog. fighting for the little guys and all those who where overlooked in their lives. He soon turned away from this when he was failing to get noticed himself. Through the ups and downs of JBW, Cage has changed from the underdog to the voice of reason and JBW original. He has also taken on the persona of the Caged Assassin, someone who remains timid and tamed, but is just waiting to be released and wreak havoc.

Malcolm Cage has been at the top of the mid-card division for most of his time in JBW and EWNCW having won the JBW TV Title and been in contention for the Rage Ignition title since he debuted. Malcolm Cage has only just recently made the jump to the main event scene, winning the #1 contender's spot for the JBW Championship, where he is likely to feud with HolyJose, a man that he beat for his long run with the Warfare Tv Title, his first title in eFedding.

I swear there is more that I want to say about Cage, but I can't think of anything else.

My other character is "Primetime" AJ Dixon

AJ Dixon was a character that I created for the "eFed-that-shall-not-be-named"... JK, he was created for HWA. Broc reached out to me knowing that I was a part of JBW and asked if I wanted to help him in building a roster for HWA. I said that I would love to join, but felt that Cage belonged on JBW and only on JBW, so I created Primetime. AJ Dixon became the Primetime superstar, someone who flaunted his presence and was self-proclaimed at the top of the mountain. He portrayed this gangsta attitude while also demanding his spotlight and rise to fame.

He started in HWA and was rarely used at first, mostly by my own fault. My main focus was Cage, and I let Dixon slip for a long time. Then when JBW took a down spin, I remembered AJ Dixon and started to pick up more for him in HWA. When they shifted brands around AJ dixon was forced over to Redemption, the supposed "developmental" brand. I was upset because he was well liked by creative, but was said to be there because they needed a star. He was in line for a title run when the eFed went south and never got his chance.

Recently AJ Dixon has been apart of IWA where he obtained his first title, the IWA Championship, which he lost in record time after 11 days, 15 hours. He had a stint with The Infection and has been drafted to Chaos after the group split, more on this in the next question. AJ is also in EWNCW where he is in the Ignition Title picture having just debuted there as well. Dixon has yet to do much in EWNCW, similar to Cage, but both are poised to do well.

Recently, the Infection stable broke up as a stable with the draft which actually improved the storylines for each characters in my view. What were your thoughts on the stable in the beginning and what do you feel made the story underwhelming?

So here is where I spill all the beans. I'm am going all Tommy Thunder on this, I'M NOT HOLDING ANYTHING BACK. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings, but I don't see that really happening. Okay her we go...

So I am on Xbox Live all the time and the main person that I talk to on there is Van Hooligan X and Tomsta666. You can usually find us on there talking for hours about pretty much anything. (Find us! We love talking and shooting the breeze with people from EWN. Gamertag - greendogg24)

So one night I was talking to Van about how he should join IWA. He wasn't too sure. He hadn't really been enjoying eFedding (I hope he doesn't mind me saying this stuff) and was very against joining. We talked for a while and he had an idea. He asked how cool would it be to be in a faction together. I thought about it and thought it would be a cool idea. We ended up getting THBK into the party, a guy who really wanted to get CAR back into the eFedding business and we agreed to team up together in IWA. My character was already established and we knew that I would be able to bring them in with some style. Van ran the idea past Bear and he liked it. We didn't know how they would be brought in, but we knew it was coming. Fast forward to the next IWA PPV and the infection was born, bring together Van Hooligan X, Carlos Alberto Ramon, and Primetime AJ Dixon with Athena being brought in later.
    We were excited to get to work together and we received our first promo assignment as a group. Here is where it gets good. I was long on getting my part to the next person. A mistake. Yes. One I was not happy about, knowing that this was our chance to make something good. We ended up finishing the promo and waited to see what happened on the next show. The end of the next show comes and AJ Dixon loses the Title. 11 days, 15 hours. That was the lifespan of the Infection. I PM'd Bear asking what was going on. He said that he couldn't have me as his champion. He said that he didn't like the way that I handled the situation and decide to take the title off of me before I pulled the company down. He said that he hadn't been impressed by me and that I wasn't giving it my all.

He didn't want that for his champion. I told him that he killed the Infection. I let him know that straight up. We had a chance to be a good group and we had a bunch of momentum, but when Dixon lost the title, the Infection was killed. He said that he didn't have big plans for the Infection anyway, and I told him that that wasn't the point. The point was that we were trying to be a team of contenders, not a massive force that was going to wipe the floor of IWA. We were not going to be a Clique 2.0! We didn't want to be!

It made me upset, not just that I lost the title but that the Infection was dead in the water. I was never given a chance, we were never given a chance! I killed us, Bear killed us, there wasn't much left after that. I was pissed at Bear. I don't know, it will probably always grind my gears thinking about what we could have been, and what Bear ruined. I enjoyed working with two of my better friends here on EWN and it sucks it didn't last longer.

Van, THBK, GG, I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I wasn't good enough for Bear and that I wasn't good enough to lead you guys. I'm sorry that I let you guys down and I'm sorry that what we had died. I really enjoyed working with you guys and I hope that I get to work with all of you again.

I would love to know what other IWA creative actually have to say about the matter, cause I have heard a lot of things and would love to hear other sides of it
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk

Blog Entries
    What are your thoughts so far on the third incarnation of JBW and do you think the third time will really be the charm?

I absolutely do! I have been through a lot with JBW, first with Dubs, then with Ka$h, then with Jman & Eddie, and now with Rob. It flourished with Dubs and the old guard. Then we saw the reign of Ka$h, see what I did there, and JBW took a little bit of a hit. This is no bodies fault in particular. Then it continued to slip with Eddie and Jman, again nobodies fault. Now we are being lead by Rob, who seems to have it on a roll of sorts.

Rob seems to have the right formula with JBW right now. You need commitment! We all say that life comes before eFedding, which is true, but when push comes to shove, you have to make eFedding a priority. Not the number one priority, but it needs to be something that you are passionate about. When Rob came back, he asked me what I thought. I told him that he was doing good, but that he needs to get one thing straight. If JBW is not a high priority for you and your creative team, then it will sink and fail.

Things fall through when people fall through. The reason it fell through last time was because people fell through. If everyone really puts 110% into JBW then it will rival what it once was, and maybe even go beyond.

I also told him that he needs to keep up with the regularity of everything. Continue to produce on a regular basis. That is how you get the respect and trust and that is how you are going to keep it.

The moment you let up and start slacking on production, then people will start slacking on JBW. That is not just a JBW thing. This is a lesson that all eFeds should follow and listen to. Don't let up and make eFedding a priority and then you can have success in eFeds

Keep it up you guys!

JBW has also just announced a second show, do you think this move came to soon after it's rebirth and what do you think creative will need to do to pull it off?

JBW is growing even still, I don't think it is too soon considering the heavy hitters Rob has on his creative team. Asher will be running the show and he is more than capable of making the second show a smash.

A lot of the things that need to be done were answered in the previous question, but there has to be commitment all around, from creative and superstars. You also have to be on schedule and get things out on time. Like I said before, the moment you start slacking on JBW, JBW will start slacking on you. But like I said, Asher is a monster and he will take JBW even further with the new show.

What are your favorite feuds at the moment in the efed scene and what matches are you looking forward to that are coming up?

I am enjopying the Kingstrem-Jameson feud over in EWNCW. Zapph has delivered some of his best work with Jameson and recently he has really brought it to Kingstrem. Kingstrem has been dominate as well since gaining his title and the feud and work between them has been great so far.

In IWA i'm enjoying watching the Infection run wild on Revolution. I tell you, THBK and Van are two of the best guys to work with as they bring it every single week. They seem to be taking on the whole tag team division on Revolution and so who ever they end up feuding with will be a good feud.

It is hard to pick one from JBW since they just restarted and they just got finished with a PPV, but there are a lot of surprises coming down the shut and I know that means that big feuds are soon to follow.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk

Blog Entries
    What are some of the things you would like to do before you retire from efedding? Anyone you would like to work with?

My Favorite What do I want to do? Well it is the same as everyone else I'm sure. But I want to become champion. I want to have all of the World titles at least once, but that is so unoriginal. Everyone wants that.

I want to be a legend. I want to be the guy that people want to feud with, the on that people will skip a whole show just to get to their promo. I want to be a headliner, someone who doesn't need a title to run the show. I want to be at the top of peoples lists. I want to be in people's dream matches. Once again, all things that everyone wants.

I know they aren't very original, but it is always the want to be respected in your craft and to have people show you how good you are by giving you compliments like these. I just want that for my characters and such.

In terms of who I want to work with...

I would love to one day work with THBK and Van again. Like I said before these guys are friends of mine, not just here but off the site. they make the people around them better and I honestly feel they are two greats. I hope to work with them againa and show how good were truly can be.

I would love to work with Scribbler Jones. I told him back in the day that I loved his stars aligned stuff and that I would love to work along side of him. I had this idea for a tag-team called Gemini. I thought that it would work perfectly. He has never gotten back to me on it... Fine! I'll take my brilliant ideas elsewhere!

I would also love to work with a lot of the EWNCW guys, I am new there and have been a JBW guy for a long time. I recently jumped over to EWNCW and I hope to get the chance to take on some of the mainstay EWNCW guys that I have not been able to face since they are EWNCW exclusive. Guys like Tommy, Kingstrem, and Grind.

The last guy I would really like to work with is K2Jelly. The man is a beast and we have fun talking about pokemon and such, he also likes to kill my dreams ALL THE TIME! I would love to get him back for that by taking out his fictional wrestler with my fictional wrestler's nonfictional finisher.

Anything you want our viewers to look out for in the future?

Are we talking in the world of eFedding or in the world of Rehmix? In the world of eFedding everyone pretty much knows as much as I do. As long as I have been here I am on no creative team and have no inside track to anything. So be on the look out for that I guess.

In the world of Rehmix... Malcolm Cage finally has his chance at a world title in JBW against HolyJose. This feud is going to be great as we joined around the same time two years ago, so there is two years of tension in this feud, including a portion of time were I beat him for the then JBW Warfare TV Championship.

In IWA I have been writing propbably my best work ever. I have been really upset about the Infection being dissolved and focused all of that anger into my promos. I don't know what is in store for Dixon, but he has been on a rampage and I know that he will be back in the Title picture real soon...hopefully. Dixon has been well liked the last few weeks and I'm hoping that I can continue to produce good content with him.

Cage is there too, in a smaller roll and is feuding with Seahawk and the recent aquasition James. he is hoping to help James get on his feet in IWA, but Seahawk seems to be up to no good. this one may be a dark horse to watch.

In EWNCW Cage and AJ Dixon are both in hunts for their brands Ignition Title. At the time of this writing, Threat of the Net is in production and soon to be put up, so the futures of Cage and Dixon are up in the air until the results are know. For Cage it is between him being the #1 Cointender for the Rage Ignition title or him being in a fued of creatives choosing. For Dixon it is between him winning the Royal Rumble at TotN and him being in a feud of creatives choosing. Look for both of them to be working their tail off for respect in EWNCW no matter what they are doing after Threat of the Net.

I just want to say in closing that EWN has been a wonderful place to be for the past two years. I have enjoyed every bit of it, the ups and the downs. I have seen people come and go. You can GUARENTEE that I will be here for a long time.

I want to thank wrestlingfan for letting me come on today.

I would like to thank Dubs, Leggo, Sau, Ka$h, and SES for being some of the best mentors an eFedder can have. I would like to thank them all for their respect, for their pushing me to do my very best. I would not be doing this if it wasn't for them.

I would like to thank all of the forum members for continuing to make this site the best site on the internet and for making me come back each and everyday so that I can shoot the shit with you guys. You are some of my best friends and I may never meet you guys...ever, but I know that I have a hell of a lot of friends here on EWN and you guys are the best seriously. I want something more profound to come out, but it is not...damn.

Thanks once again to all of you.

That's it for this episode of Inside the Tights. Thanks to Rehmix for participating and everyone else for reading. Until next time.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk

Blog Entries
    Good read from WF and Rehm there. Interesting to read about what happened with the Infection thing in IWA there.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

That's a shitty reason to lose a title so quick. After being late for one promo? If you weren't impressing him, why have you win in the first place?

Also Rehm, if I owned a physical version of the HWA Extreme Championship, it would be headed your way. AJ Dixon WAS Redemption and without him (and later Kyojin) I wouldn't have had a single good character. So thanks for kicking ass! I'm sure it won't be long before we get paired up again down the line

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Interesting, Cabrone.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    wow he took the title off you because of that? BULLSHIT! Great read brotha! Interesting to see the lives of Rhemix!
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time