Page 66 of 158 FirstFirst ... 16 566465666768 76 116 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    INSIDE THE MINDS

The show is coming back! With Bear now gone, I've asked WF, and I'll be taking over this spin-off to Inside the Tights. I'll be trying to start this up ASAP, so anybody willing to be a participant in this, you can either reply here, or VM/PM me. Also, I'll be looking for user questions, regarding WWE/TNA/ROH/eFedding/Anything Wrestling, so again, if you have something you'd want two people to discuss, let me know.
    This is some very good news.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Also since we got some traffic, how about a double dose of Inside the Tights. Jelly tonight and eyehatecena tomorrow!
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    Also since we got some traffic, how about a double dose of Inside the Tights. Jelly tonight and eyehatecena tomorrow!

I'm fuckin' in!!!!!

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    Welcome back to another edition of Inside the Tights. First bit of news, Destruction is going to be taking over Inside the Minds since bear is gone and is looking to make it more exciting for the viewers. If you would like to appear on the show, shot him a PM and let him know you are interested. Last time we had TheJosephBanks giving us yet another great interview and tonight we have another well respected talent here in the world of efedding. Let's go Inside the Tights with Marvel's most vocal supporter on the site, K2Jelly.

First off welcome to the show, now this will probably be my favorite character rundown, so go ahead and introduce anyone who might be unfamiliar to your characters.

First off, I want to thank you for having me here. I’ve always wanted to be a part of Wrestling With Tights and I hope I don’t disappoint. Now then, as far as my characters go, I play as plenty of characters with a majority of them in the WWE Fantasy Fed. Most of them use past gimmicks or current gimmicks so I’ll just list them here for you. In the WWE Fantasy Fed, I play as Brock Lesnar, Ryback, The Primetime Players, Maria and The Hurricane. The one character with unfamiliar innovation is Maria as I currently play her as a heel valet in the stable, The Flock which consists of Raven(leader) and Mankind. With Maria, I have her a lovesick puppy who constantly does things to please Raven and with her as the current Mrs. MITB, it’s safe to say she’s on the right track.

Now then, let’s move on to characters that I’ve actually created. I have three of them and I’ll be covering each of them one by one. First of all, we have the tag team of Kayfabulous, Ron Macoonie and Skyler Drek. They’re two friends from Minnesota who pursued their dreams of becoming pro wrestlers. They have an internet wresting nerd gimmick in which they have blogs, videos and interviews on their own website and will sometimes use insider lingo in their promos. They’re created for comedy but they tend to be serious when a wrestler or a tag team doesn’t appeal to the standard wrestling philosophy of doing it for the business and not for themselves. All in all, they want to broaden the perspective of the casual fan’s perspective of what wrestling really is so that they all can have the same appreciation for the business like they themselves do. They currently work in the IWA on the Revolution brand.

Next, we’ll be moving on to Ace Note. Ace Note is a man who’s been backed into a corner by tragedy. When he was young, he worked in a traveling family circus along with his father and younger brother. One day, while his brother was practicing, Note watched as his brother fell off of a tight rope and plummeted to the ground below him without a safety net below him to catch his fall. He was paralyzed from the neck down as a result and Ace began to resent the circus life and his family for allowing something like that to happen. When he got a little older, he vowed to never again walk another tightrope or contribute to the circus life again. His father resented that decision and kicked him out of the tent that he once called home. His grandparents in New York took him in and he started a new life of his own by working menial jobs. After noticing a wrestling school flyer, he decided to give wrestling a try as he wanted to vent out pent up aggression while making a living at the same time. A few years later, he made it into the IWA where he’s had two major feuds with Domino and Jonathan Seahawk. As far as Ace’s character goes, he slowly begins to appreciate the wrestling business that he once only saw as a chance to make ends meet and the irony of it all is that although he left the circus life, he’s surrounded by personalities and characters that are even zanier than the ones that he knew in the circus. Overall, he’s a blue collar, no nonsense type who tries his best not to let the glamour and fame get to his head and give back to the fans, the people he feels are responsible for giving him a new life. He currently works in the IWA on the Chaos brand.

Finally, we move onto my pride and joy. He’s not only my most successful character in the EWN but he’s the first created character that I’ve ever made in my 5 and a half years in efedding. His name is Ronaldo Romulus. A Brazilian native, Ronaldo Romulus moves to America to pursue his desires to spread what he believes is to be the message of God. A part of a cult known as the “Chosen Race”, Ronaldo believes that he is of that sacred clan. Members of such a clan are to serve as representations of God Himself as a deity for the commoners to remember him by. The only way to be saved by God is to worship these chosen people. However, Ronaldo warms us that the “chosen race” has been ignored for too long and that the only thing Ronaldo wants is for the commoners to worship him as a way to obtain salvation. This doesn’t get him any sort of love at first and Ronaldo is more determined than ever to prove his divinity for the sake of saving the serfs of the EWNCW from damnation. After over a year of toiling in the EWNCW, Ronaldo has now captured the ultimate prize in the EWNCW World Heavyweight Championship. As a part of his character, Ronaldo uses dialect that surpasses basic human comprehension as a way of showing himself to be above the commoners. Everything that he does is for the sake of his Lord and he will stop at nothing until every one of his peers has bowed down before him. Anything less than universal acclaim is unacceptable and Ronaldo’s not leaving until everyone knows as reveres his name. Despite being a Catholic, Ronaldo often does things that contradict their principles and is not above being downright manipulative and heinous in order to accomplish his goals. He’s also a former Evolution Champion and the first ever winner of EWNCW’s War Games in the Main Event Class. He has had feuds with the likes of Seraphim, Ryan Wells, Tommy Thunder, K-Jammin, Jman and is currently feuding with Shaz. He currently works in the EWNCW as the reigning World Heavyweight Champion and in JBW.

Out of all of your characters, each of them are different and require unique styles of writing. How are you able to keep coming up with fresh IC and promos for them each time?

For me, innovation is the key. It’s not enough to just write a character and then just have him or her do the exact same thing all the time because a). I’m always finding new ways to make my characters as relevant as possible and b). they won’t always be perfect as soon as you present them. As a wrestling fan, I’m a fan of all sorts of gimmicks and promo styles so it’s not hard to utilize them in making a character work in all angles. In fact, I’ll give you some examples using some of my own characters.

For starters, we’ll go with Maria. Now when I first debuted Maria, she was using the dumb blonde gimmick. It got a few laughs here and there but it became obvious that she would never be taken seriously with her gimmick and she’d be overlooked because of the more serious promos we got from Divas like Trish, Paige and Lita. However, once I got approached with the opportunity to work with The Flock, I had a chance to transform Maria from a bubbly character into a sinister, psychotic individual who can kick some major ass. It’s part of the reason why I won the Divas MITB match because of the opportunity for innovation and to make my character a force to truly be reckoned with.

My last example will be Ronaldo Romulus. Now, you’d think that he’d be a guy who’s almost invincible, right? So much talent and charisma is a pretty good distraction for all of the hatred he receives, wouldn’t you agree? You’d think that but you’d be wrong. For Ronaldo, he has zero patience for anything that defies God’s vision and that’s his biggest Achilles heel. I wanted to do that to not only make Ronaldo less of an invincible character but to also make it easier for people to interact with him and to offer and incentive for tackling such an intellectual giant. When I debuted Ronaldo, I’ll be honest with you, he wasn’t all that great. I still got good reviews for him but I made him too…perfect. He’s never acknowledge anything negative that anyone said about him and just brushed it off with ease. So instead of doing that, I decided to make him more vulnerable to all the “sinning” going on around him. In some cases, it’d make him get riled up and angry to the point where it can be downright comedic. Lo and behold, IC’ing became a lot more fun for me as I realized that I had opened up new avenues for interaction to go down on. It also allowed me to take a break from all the serious work and dedication that went into him so I was always able to juggle all the priorities that came with his gimmick. I won’t speak for anyone but I think some people have realized that as well and that makes me pretty proud and happy.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk

Blog Entries
    What are some of your favorite feuds going on right now?

I’ll name my favorite feuds from each fed that I currently look at.
    I’m going to start with the WWE Fantasy Fed and say that The Rock vs. Dean Ambrose is not only my favorite feud in that fed but in the entire EWN. You’ve got two outstanding workers in Torphy and THEHEARTBREAKKID going at it. Alone, their promos have been great but together? They’re un-fucking touchable. The way they’re not able to play their own characters but play off each other’s characters is nothing I’ve ever seen in the five and a half years I’ve been an efedder. If you’re new to this fed, you’re still in for a treat because their feud is looking to come to a close and you know they’ll both pull off one hell of a closer before it’s all over.
    In the EWNCW, I’m guilty for only really paying attention to my own brand which is Rage. Right now, my favorite feud would have to be Seraphim vs. William Carlin. I’ve worked with Sera in a feud, which my character, Ronaldo Romulus clashed with and man oh man, next to my feud with Ryan Wells, it was my favorite feud to be a part of in that fed. Then, you got William Carlin, perhaps Rage’s best promo cutter going at him? I almost feel guilty holding onto the WHC right now because of the work they’ve been doing so far. It’s outshined mine by a mile and I wouldn’t mind losing to either one of them because I know they both deserve it equally.

Moving on to the IWA, my choice might seem a bit odd but I’m still going to go on with it anyways. I call it “Juno Mercury vs. the world”. I truly believe she’s the ultimate underdog in the EWN. She’s taking the generic role of coming into prominence to a whole new level. She’s taking shit from nearly EVERYONE, faces and heels included and some of her few admirers happen to be heels meaning that her reach extends the barriers of heel vs. face. It not only takes place in her promos but with ICing as well which is where I think the better parts of her struggles are told. She doesn’t stay in a corner with certain wrestlers or Bombshells. She’s a constant presence in the IWA locker room and it’s because of the hard work Ash has put into her. Overall, it’s a consistent, provoking “feud” and it looks like Juno’s not losing any steam any time soon.

Now here’s where I’d put my favorite Jabe feud but since it just got restarted, I don’t really have a favorite since I haven’t been exposed to JBW until now. Buuuuut, it looks like Romulus and Hawk are going at it for the TV title. I’m pretty sure you and I will both be watching that.

What are your thoughts on the current state of efedding with EWNCW cutting back a show and both the IWA and WWE fed adding another to give guys more time?
    It was a smart move. I mean, I hate to bring back painful memories but from what I understand, the fed was close to closing its doors and part of that reason was an overload; spreading a roster thin over too many shows. It’s good to see that Brutality came to an end because of how we can start pumping life into Rage and Inferno.

On the other hand, you had talent coming in from all sides in the IWA and the WWE fed but not enough shows to feature them all on a regular basis so with WWE making Impact and IWA creating Revolution, you can have a better chance of giving the efedders work. Now, here’s where things get awkward. For the IWA, I know they can handle the workload of two shows as I’ve yet to see a late show come from the IWA. On the other hand, more times than not, with two shows, I’ve seen late shows coming in from the WWE fed on a regular basis so I don’t know if creative will be able to handle the responsibility of having three shows on time. So was it smart for the IWA? Definitely. From the WWE? Only time will tell but I hope my pessimism is put to rest.

Is there anyone you are looking to feud with in any fed or any feuds that you wish lasted longer or brought back? From a personal viewpoint (take note Tommy) I would love to see Ronaldo take on the face Lansdale as that would probably take feud of the year in my opinion.
    It’s unfortunate that Lansdale is on Inferno and that Romulus is on Rage. I believe that our characters did scuffle in the past but not in a prominent feud as our characters went in different directions. But anyways, for feuds that I look forward to is Romulus vs. William Carlin and Romulus vs. The Sandman. I have my fingers crossed about getting the chance to work in a feuds of that magnitude in the future.

As for past feuds I wish lasted longer, none for me. My favorite feud I’ve been a part of, Wells vs. Romulus, lasted about as much as I wanted it to. Brock vs. SCSA lasted a good amount of time as well. Therefore, I have no regrets in terms of the lengths of any feud I've been involved with.

What do advice would you give to anyone starting out or thinking of joining an efed?
    Try to be the peacock of the flock. In other words, stand out. Bring something new to the table that no one else has done and flesh it out until you have something that can cooperate with a plethora of personalities. Also, feel free to ask experience efedders for any help that you might need. Efedding is a learning process that never stops as long as you are a part of it. You may think that you’ll have all your stuff under wrap in about six or twelve months after you start but if you want to make sure that you’re something that people go out of their way to take notice of, look around you. Pick up the vibes that successful and talented efedders do. Grab the lightning that sparks from new ideas and yield it under your control until you’re able to tame it and make it your own. Finally, mold that creative thunder and transform into something that makes people talking. It’ll take some effort but you can do as long as you’re wiling to take it a step further and innovate your characters when you need it.

Do you think older members have any form of responsibility to help newer guys get over and how do you believe newer characters are doing from what you have seen?
    Not at all. It’s up to new members to take advice and do their best to stand out. Unless politics are involved, older members don’t have to do anything. They earned their spot and deserve to enjoy the prominence until someone is willing and able to get over and stand among those legends. From what I’ve noticed, there are a few new characters to have done this or at least come close.

You’ve got Jackson Smith, Juno Mercury, Sagittarius Blue and Athena who are well on their way to becoming main event players someday because I personally enjoy what they do with their characters as far as standing out goes. I can’t wait to see them each have a run with the brass ring because I know they’ll deliver.

Is there anything you want our viewers to be on the lookout for in the future?

From me? Meh, just check out how Romulus will run as WHC. Other than that, just look around each of the feds because you’ll never know when you’ll come across a gem in the form of a compelling feud or an interesting character.

That's it for this installment, remember to check back tomorrow for eyehatecena's interview and be on the lookout for Destruction's Inside the Minds. Also check out Threat of the Net voting and let your voice be heard on what you want to see.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk

Blog Entries
    Excellent read from the mind of Grandmastaaa Jellaaaaaay!!

In all seriousness though, Jelly is well on his way to becoming one of the legends himself. A constant in the feds, consistent as you can get with promos as far as quality and promptness goes.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Excellent interview from K2, a man I find one of the finest not only in E-fedding, but in EWN in general.

And I'm honored to be called perhaps one of the best promo cutter's in Rage by a man with such an impressive dominion of the English language. *bows in honor*

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

great interview Jelly and WF as always its great to hear more from the person behind the characters. Its weird though, we picked the same feud as our favs, for the same reason. Ambrose v Rock..... If nobody has read the WWE fantasy efeds you have to at least check out a few Nitros- the show which they are both on.

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Awesome interview man! Really enjoyed it.

I have not seen any of your Ronaldo stuff, only what I have heard. That short paragraph really made me want to check his stuff out though so I may have to pass by EWNCW soon and read one of there shows. Sounds like another awesome character.

Thank you for the kinds words about me man and thank you for your honesty about the third show, no doubt it's a gamble but It's hopefully something we pull off and do well.

I'm with Tommy also, I do rate Jelly highly when it comes to effeding and I have always said it and I will do again.. It amazes me how unique each of his characters are and how well he plays them. From what I seen in the WWE Fed, he could literally play anyone and do them justice.

Good job guys.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    great interview Jelly and WF as always its great to hear more from the person behind the characters. Its weird though, we picked the same feud as our favs, for the same reason. Ambrose v Rock..... If nobody has read the WWE fantasy efeds you have to at least check out a few Nitros- the show which they are both on.
    You did? Aw thanks man! Looking forward to your interview mate.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.