Page 6 of 158 FirstFirst ... 45678 16 56 106 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    Our guest this week is...
    Waiting...

‚Äč

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Inside the Tights Episode 3

Welcome back to the third episode of Inside the Tights! I'm working on preparing for the Blog Wars finale so look out for a thread on that later this week because there is a prize. Now last weeks show went really good and I'm pleased to announce this show is here to stay on a permanent basis. This week our guest is someone who some of you may or may not know but will. So let's go Inside the Tights with Destruction.

Welcome to the show man, so first off, introduce some of your more prominent characters to our viewers.

First off thanks for having me wrestlingfan. I've really enjoyed the editions with bear and HJ, and now it's my turn, I'm really excited. You've done a great job so far dude. But onto the question I've had many characters to write for previously, but I'll introduce my current ones

In EWNCW, I have the Mexican Nightmares - Esteban Rodriguez, Juilo Montoya, and Alexis De La Rosa as a manager. They have a gimmick of anti-Amercians/British/Anyone But Mexicans. I have to cite Eddie, for Eddie Juarez as the inspiration for these characters, as I wanted to bring a tag team into the now dead fed of HWA, and the Mexican influence of Juarez, inspired me to take these characters on. It was also Eddie who suggested me taking these guys to Brutality, and it's been great fun so far.

Going over to IWA/TWE, I have Gaileo in both, along with Sebastian Schweizner and Gommenta in IWA as Damaged Goods. Starting with Gaileo, the idea of how he came around was - I guarantee different to anyone elses. I wanted to join EWA on creative, but Robareid said I could after developing to a second brand, so I created Gaileo to speed up the process. Since then he's developed into a thug, one with a mentally unstable mind, and a lot of that is down to Robareid and eyehatecena, my eFedding mentors. They gave me feedback on my promos, and I feel I'm a better promo-er because of it. Onto Gommenta, a foreign nightmare, with Sebastian Schweizner as a mouthpiece. Traveled the world over, training in both amateur and professional wrestling. This one is down to Torphy, who as Erebus served as my inspiration

The WWE Fed is next, and there I have many characters. I currently have William Regal - who's in a tag team with Drew McIntyre (controlled by G.G.G.). He's currently in my favorite storyline on Raw, despite another one of my characters possibly main eventing a PPV, and that is Lex Luger. Feuding with EHC, SEZ/Bear and Tommy Thunder gives me great pride, and great feuds. I also have John Cena, who started of rapping, like his 2003/4 stuff, before now being a 2006 style of him. I also have the New Age Outlaws, and Beth Phoenix, who has yet to debut.

Who is your favorite character to write for and why?

One man I specifically left off from the above, is Oscar Layman. He's currently in IWA *a great fed may I add*, and has a gimmick similar to one previously held by Charlie Haas, one that impersonates other wrestlers. I advise other people to do this gimmick in other feds, *yes I give you permission, but no, you can't in IWA - that's my territory * especially if you are high on the WWE Fed, but couldn't get you the characters you wanted, because that gives me a chance to write as people like the Rock, Scott Steiner, Hulk Hogan, people that I don't control, but can write for on a regular basis. Again, I need to express thanks to Torphy for the influence in Oscar, for his little known character Noah Phillips, around in EWA back in January I believe.

The one character after that though, is one currently inactive, and that is Vulgar. For those unaware, Vulgar was a rapper in HWA, and in ICW, influenced by the positive reviews I got for my early John Cena work. I've always wanted to write music, but I didn't because I don't have the attention span or talent. But this really got my creative side out, thinking of rhymes, and Eddie deserves praise, because on Anarchy, he helped me develop, he had me as a face, although at first I was planning to be heel. He encouraged me further, and who knows, maybe one day Vulgar will return?

As most people on here know, you are one of the current writers for Nitro and worked for the EWA as a writer, but what some may not know is you are one of the youngest writers here. How did you get involved in writing shows here?

That's right, I'm 15, and if I'm not mistaken the youngest creative writer currently on eWN. I started writing shows back in the December of 2011 I believe. After searching around the threads as soon as I joined, I found a thread called "EWA Official Show Thread". I looked through the shows, along with the discussion thread, I found EWA was the newest eFed, one not taking themselves too seriously, but the quality of shows were great, and that was perfect for me. I found Robareid was the boss, and it took off from there. I actually didn't read any other eFeds aside from EWA until around a month afterwards, when I signed up for - and joined Alpha Revolution - now apart of TWE. Around the time I joined AR, Robareid enquired whether I was still interested in joining creative, an opportunity that I jumped off. My first match was a squash match, for which I wrote around four lines of commentary, all pre match, yet that didn't stop me, and I improved into the writer I am today.

Who has been the greatest help getting you involved in both writing and efedding when you started?

Robareid. Easily. When it was Broc *boooooooooooo *, him and I at EWA, Roba was my mentor. He passed on tips such as spelling surnames of commentators instead of just their initials, stuff that he learnt from people like Kash, R(ob) and Broc, (who despite what he did a couple of months ago, him helping Roba, and giving feedback on our earlier work helped EWA become how big it was) so in a way they all helped me improve. Later on EHC, Shining Light, Eddie, THBK, Bear, G.G.G, Broc and Sully, helped me improve greatly in my promos and writing, whilst newer guys like Vandarius and WF in particular (I'm still delighted this man became World Champion in EWA, an excellent promo-er) spurred me on to become better at promos.

What has been your favorite match to write and what has been your favorite feud?

My favorite match to write is an easy choice, it just has to be for the WWE Fed, at Wrestlemania, CM Punk vs. Edge, no holds barred. (located here, for your pleasure ) This match was the culmination of three days work, a good 45 minutes to an hour brainstorming ideas I could use in the match. I tried my best to pull off all stops for Wrestlemania, and this match was easily my most well received. This match was also my first since returning to the WWE Fed, and I had to prove to Eddie and THBK that I was more than capable of being a positive for the fed. Coming in a close second is Brock Lesnar vs Stone Cold at In Your House in a Last Man Standing Match *hopefully posted by the time you're reading this*, and after that Mike Hawk vs Dingo Mac from EWA's Clash at the Colosseum.

My favorite feud I've seen on eWN is Jman vs. Johnny Hot, both men talented, and although Giddy's last few days here are the ones remembered, I still remember that he was still a kick-ass writer. The favorite feud I've been involved him though, is easily Edge vs. Tyson Kidd. I don't want to give away details, so far it's been awesome, and for however long it carries on for, I guarantee you all it will be amazing.

Any users you want to feud with in the future?

Yes. A lot. The two people at the top of my list is Tommy Thunder and No_1eddiefan. Both are great men, who is at the top of the food chain here. Vandarius I'm currently feuding with in TWE, and I hope for a lengthy feud with him someplace. Other people I would like to feud with is HolyJose, THE HEARTBREAK KID, K2Jelly, Shaz, Rehmix, KJ PUNK, Jman, Kashdinero, TBOZ, eboy, Krysys, VHX, Bear, Torphy, I could go on, and on.

Anything you want our viewers to look forward to in the future?

The WWE Fed is determined to put up quality shows regularly. 3 of us, writing two or three shows a week between us, an it's a large workload, but we already got a great mixture of eFedding veterans and newbies. The plans we've decided on for events such as KOTR and Summerslam, ensures that we're committed in attempting to hold PPV of the year contenders within our fed. I'm know I'm setting a high standard for us now, but I firmly believe we are capable of it.

EWA has ended, as you know, but the final thing I want to mention is about the final show, EWA: Final Frontier. I'm holding up the show I know, but we've got a MOTY main event written, Eddie has also wrote a match, and the whole show will be a great way for EWA to sign off with. I'm also firmly excited for more installments of Inside the Tights, which WrestlingFan has done an awesome job with, along with Bears IC version of the show.

Theme of the Week: Malcolm Adonis

As always feedback is appricated and I hope you all enjoy this weeks edition. Thank you to all of my guests so far and I look forward to future shows.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Awesome show WrestlingFan.... interesting read man.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

Thanks for all the shoutouts Des! I'd love a feud with you in future. Kyo/Adonis vs. Mexican Nightmares on Brutality would be awesome! *HINT HINT SEZ! *

Another great show WF!

Great read! Thanks for the shout outs Des, nice to know i've played a part in your fedding career thus far!

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

another great inside the tights wrestlingfan. I know it doesn't seem like much from WF, but the questions are really good and the guys answering are really working with the questions asked. Thanks for the shout out Destruction.

THE FINAL FIST BUMP!

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

Black Ninja!
    Thanks for the shoutout, D-man! Jman-Vulgar would be fun. WF, you're killing it, bro.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

Blog Entries
    I don't know how I missed this earlier but I have just read through all of it at once and I gotta say

This is fucking awesome

Really awesome stuff, and a lot of fun to read. keep it coming!

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rehmix View Post
    another great inside the tights wrestlingfan. I know it doesn't seem like much from WF, but the questions are really good and the guys answering are really working with the questions asked. Thanks for the shout out Destruction.
    thanks I try to keep each experience unique and make make sure the questions go with each specific person and our thought out
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Blog Entries
    someday ill get a shoutout lol
    only kiddin great read once more
    EWNCW - Gillz:
    Superstar of the Year (2011)
    World Heavyweight Champion Aug 29th (11) - Oct 30th (11)
    EWNCW Champion Nov 28th (11) - Apr 16th (12)
    BWA Undisputed World Tag Champions Feb 19th (12) - March 18th (12) (With Ryan Wells)

PWR: Jack Pheonix - The Hardcore King/Knights