Page 50 of 158 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 60 100 150 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Just wanted to say thanks to Bear, Shining and Zero for the huge shout outs. Means a lot.

Blog Entries
    I'll be down with being part of the list, but bearing in mind my last appearance at ITT, I'd rather let others be on that list.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

i'd like to take grind's spot lol but really I am all for this it is interesting

"Ship Is It"

"Bow down to your god, and ALL HAIL THE KING"

EWNCW- "The Unholy King" King Strem:
    -EWNCW International champion since March 6th, 2012- May 27, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    I'll be down with being part of the list, but bearing in mind my last appearance at ITT, I'd rather let others be on that list.
    Everything's moved on man, don't feel like you can't be part of anything.

You were speaking honestly and it was your opinion. We both said our piece.. as did a few others and as far as I'm concerned, it's done with now.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Everything's moved on man, don't feel like you can't be part of anything.

You were speaking honestly and it was your opinion. We both said our piece.. as did a few others and as far as I'm concerned, it's done with now.

Not because of that, I think everybody was honest and made their points, it is for the fact it took me ages to answer LOL.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    Not because of that, I think everybody was honest and made their points, it is for the fact it took me ages to answer LOL.
    LOL! Ah right fair enough then man.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Blog Entries
    Ok guys. Probably going to start on the next one since im taking a week off from everything. Those interested and will reply in a timely manner(48 to 72 hrs), shoot me a pm. First two to do it, get the spots!

Blog Entries
    All right guys, I have 2 for the next ITM and I have another 2 for the following one. This next one should go up Monday or Tuesday

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    A new show is coming at you
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Inside the Tights 13

Welcome to another edition of of the only OOC efed show here, Inside the Tights. Last week we got to hear from one of the top new guys from 2012 Benny and this week we move on to a guy who has been here longer and runs a very successful efed, let's go Inside the Tights with THE HEARTBREAK KID!

It's good to finally say welcome to the show man, so let's get formalities out of the way first, can you tell everyone about your characters and any creative responsibilities you have here?

Firstly, thank you for having me on the show. I'm a big fan and have enjoyed reading all the interviews so far even if one was not exactly all to my taste shall we say lol. so hopefully I can provide some interesting things for people to read and carry on what has been a great series so far.

As for the question. Sure.. I think my more famous and known character is Carlos Alberto Ramon from HWA and now IWA. It was a character that I based around two guys. Razor Ramon and Alberto Del Rio. Simply because of the latino influence of both. I tried making him as Unique as possible while loosely basing him around those two guys. I think as time has gone on, I have made him my own rather then a "rip off" I actually remember the first moment I thought to myself "Yeah I made him what I wanted him to be" And that was when I seen EHC (EyeHateCena) say "CAR is what Razor Ramon could have and should have been" I know it may not mean anything to anyone else, but too me.. that made me smile and I will never forget those words from EHC.

Being part of HWA was a blast with CAR. I loved every moment and I really felt at home as soon as I started which surprised me considering I had no previous experience and I write in my second language. Also getting the chance to work with people like Jman, Rob, Van, Eddie, Giddy, Maggs, Bear and the list could go on and on it was just an awesome experience to know that I was part of such an amazing group of guys and together IMO.. we help make HWA the best Fed on EWN. Then the chance to be part of the Clique and to win the Adrenaline title was an added bonus to what was an amazing experience.

I also control The Rock and Dolph Ziggler currently in the WWE Fed. As for any creative positions.. I guess you could say I own the WWE Fed here, though I would rather say I run it with my fellow creative members.

The WWE efed has by far been the quickest fed to get shows out quickly, what do you think is the reason for that?

Thanks for noticing man. I guess the reason for that would be the creative team I work with.. I can honestly say I wouldn't swap any of them. Eddie, G.G.G. and Destruction have been pivotal in the success of this fed.. without them, there would be no WWE Efed. I also think it helps that the majority of the creative are on the same time zones and are on pretty regular so that helps with the organization and planning of the shows and feuds. I will honestly say that lately we have not been as organised and as quick as we would have liked but I put that down to the hangover of Christmas/New Year and people getting back to Work/School and there normal lives again so hopefully we get back to the standards we set in the near future.

Right now you and VHX are working together in the IWA as a tag team. Was there anything you needed to change about your promo style for Ramon for this? How is working with a tag team different than singles work?

Yeah that's right. good question.. I have actually recently looked back on my past promo's and I have noticed my character has changed slightly in terms of how I write for him.. it was not something I planned, but I have noticed I have added a little more comedy and perhaps a lighter side to CAR since joining IWA but again it was nothing I planned.. just something that happened. As for the second part of the question, it's very different. When you are a singles guy and in my case, portraying your character as a heel. You make the promo all about you and tell everyone how good you are and how you are going to do this.. or how you are going to do that.. but in a tag team, if one person is coming off better then the other.. then IMO, there's something wrong.

So it's different in terms of making sure you both stand out and that any limelight is shared between you, also you don't want to both be saying the same thing.. the usual "we are going to win because we are the best" and so on because when you are both saying it.. it's going to be come stale very quickly.

Working with my friend Van has been a pleasure so far and I don't think we are even close to our best yet so the future is bright for us as a tag team and hopefully one day we will have something to look back on and say "Yeah, we did it together" that's the plan anyways.

What do you feel is the most important aspect in writing promos and what common mistakes do you see in most promos?

Another good question man. It's hard for me to answer that because I know my promo's are not perfect. with the exception of spelling or grammar my advice would be for people doing promo's to just let it flow, for me.. there the best promo's. I think a common mistake is I see a lot of people trying to make there promo's longer and by doing so.. there often talking about the same thing over and over, for me personally.. I let the promo flow, if it turns out shorter then I would like, then so be it.. as long as I have covered what was asked off me, and my point has been made then job done IMO.

Quality over Quantity is how I see it. I remember when I first started with HWA, Sully told me he liked long promo's and was often telling people to make them longer, but you will find the longest promo's.. Unless they are outstanding or done by someone well known in Effeding. there often going to be over looked, another bit of advice for people who do long promo's would be to space them out correctly, again.. reading a big block of words is hard for a lot of people including me, it's also going to put a lot of people off before they even try reading. so yeah.. that would be a little bit of advice from me for what ever it's worth lol.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions