Page 42 of 158 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 52 92 142 ... LastLast
    i don't want to read another drunken bear rant again. Two reasons- would suck if he got banned for it- would hurt his fed and others. Second reason- he lost a little respect from me with that last rant. He didn't direct anything my way, but it was stupid calling out others as he did(drunk or not, it was not called for).

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    i don't want to read another drunken bear rant again. Two reasons- would suck if he got banned for it- would hurt his fed and others. Second reason- he lost a little respect from me with that last rant. He didn't direct anything my way, but it was stupid calling out others as he did(drunk or not, it was not called for).
    Indeed. I joke about it now, and probably will joke about it because that is my nature, but some of the stuff I said about HJ and Rated Rob was out of line. So no worries EHC, this is not a drunken bear rant. It's a bear has thought long and hard rant haha

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    I second this notion.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I second this notion.
    yeah will i third it

Blog Entries
    Fantastic interview and a great insight into Grind's e-fed career (what a great career it's been).

I liked the insight into the inspiration behind Miguel Tenorio. Very interesting.

For the record, I 100% agree with Grind on his stance with The Clique. I won't go into the real incarnation of the posse since it's n the past, and there's no good in bringing up the past, and I don't want to cause problems with people that I consider friends.
    But as far as their e-fed incarnation goes, I too feel that they were indeed overrated. Good? Yes. Great even. Sure. But to say that they were amazing, and "out-promo'd Jman" (can't remember who said that, was it Eddie?) is absurd. In fact, I'd go as far as to say that to say that is an insult to Jman. But I think Grind put it perfectly when he said that the groups work was rated at A+ when in reality it was closer to a B+.
    And it's not being butt-hurt (Van ), it's just an opinion, and everyone's entitled to their opinion, whether it's a popular one or not.

Also, would be great to see Carlin vs Thunder someday for sure! Would be great to IC against you, as I'm sure we'd serve up some great stuff!

Great interview and hope that Grind will continue to be a feature in the feds for a long time to come!
    Like you said. That's is your opinion. I have mine

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Don't speak to soon - Bear is still sober...
    That's true man Haha!

No drunken rant needed though, we can't have him getting banned.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Like you said. That's is your opinion. I have mine
    Ok, then next time someone says something bad about (for example) an EWNCW show, rather than taking their opinion I'll just say that they're butt hurt.

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Ok, then next time someone says something bad about (for example) an EWNCW show, rather than taking their opinion I'll just say that they're butt hurt.
    I think butt hurt should be a bannable word. Whenever i hear someone say it i just want to smack em....but that is just me...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    I think butt hurt should be a bannable word. Whenever i hear someone say it i just want to smack em....but that is just me...
    100% agree. Unfortunately, that will never happen.