Page 4 of 158 FirstFirst ... 23456 14 54 104 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    Wonder who the guest this week is
    Yep! who is it?

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Episode 2

Welcome back to episode 2 of Inside the Tights. After all the positive feedback I have gotten I will continue with the show. Now this week we will be talking to a guy who has been around for a while here and I am sure many of you have praised his work. Whether it's just ICing, promos, writing matches or going on rants with his drunken profile, let's go Inside the Tights with HolyJose!

First off, tell everyone a bit about your more prominent characters in the efeds and their personalities.

From least known to most known

Johann Van Hellsing: I created him after watching the move Van Hellsing with Hugh Jackman. The whole Vatican Assassin monster hunter thing has always been cool and well would have been a cool tag team or feud with Shinning Light. ICW was fun with him and people took a real liking to the character which I was slightly surprised about I felt like he was slightly stale but people loved him and he may come back once again.

Michael The Archangel: I created him for EWA. He was sent into the main event right away. It's where my 5 minute wonders promos came to be haha. Uh honestly I was always late with his promos and EWA was a fun place for him. Feud with Hans Gruber will be his main known feud in my opinion.

"The Angel of Death" Azrael: My first heel character that I created for HWA. I had a lot of fun being a heel with Azrael and bending the rules. At the time HolyJose was a goody goody face and Azrael was a breath of fresh air. I'm hoping to do more with him in Brutality since he has take the back seat. But he is still one of my favorite characters get to be dark and a bit more sinister. If God's Grace is to be compared to The Brother's of Destruction then Azrael would be the Kane of that.

HolyJose: The main one. The character whom I've built up for a long time. JBW is still home to him and starting off as a good face in SuperNova was a great career booster working with TDA and Zapphoman. Kash telling me to go heel that's when he became who he is. He is a conceited asshole and cocky not needing ANYONE to help him. He is the most me that I am plus a little bit of what I wish I could be which is be a dick to others but the actual me is a nice guy and won't do that.

HolyJose was set to be retired but you decided against it. What caused you to considered retirement and then backing out of it.

Ah the retirement. Yeah so basically what happened was…I was set to win my first world title. R(ob) was giving me the chance that I have been working so hard for and I was to be the first SRW World Heavyweight Champion and then the company just folded. It got me thinking. R(ob) was the only guy who was willing to give me a chance at the main event after being at this for so long. I felt like they were only giving that shot to the new guys. And I felt disrespected like all HolyJose was ever going to be was upper mid card at best. And if all he would be is upper mid card at best then he's accomplished all he can. He's put over talent. He's won major mid card titles. If that's as far as he would go there was no point in keeping him and giving him a break and have him come back fresh and start from scratch. That was my mentality back then. I then realized it was a bit childish to think that way and plus….Brutality. He is main eventing for Brutality against Jesting Madness the greatest tag team since freaking GodMoney! It's basically THE world title of Brutality and SEZ sees the potential there. Plus also JBW's upcoming rebirth HJ has to be there for that. I WANT MY DAMN ALPHA DOG VS HJ FUED DAMMIT! haha uh yeah I know it was childish but it's how I felt.

Any chance we could see a DrunkJose character or a storyline involving HJ going in that direction?

Oh DrunkJose. HJ going down that direction no I don't think so. as for a character maybe some IC banter kind of like how Poot-Hair has his Poot character I'll have DrunkJose do a drunken rant on the discussion threads that's about it.

What users on here have had a big impact on your characters or matching writing since you started either positive or negitive?

First off WWTNA Mark (Dubs) and SES they are the guys who handled JBW and have been supportive since the beginning. Jman of course dude is a fucking legend. Leggo! Always been supportive of me. 68wPayne, Sleepy Loco, Poot-Hair, TBOZ, SEZ. Kashdinero definitely Kash always seeing the best in me. But the one whom I have to say has had the biggest impact is TDA. My "mentor" so to speak. I've learned so much and whenever there has been a poll about "Best Heel" or "Most deserving" TDA has always been there to say me. So for that I really do thank you.

What have been some of your favorite recent characters? Is there anyone that stands to you as being a next major talent?

Some of my favorite recent characters defiantly have to be AJ Dixon, Kyojin, Van Hooligan X, Chris Divine are some of my favorite recent characters though one that stands out to me as the next big talent I'd have to say Shaz. The dude works his ass off.

Would you like to discuss with our viewers your thoughts on AWF and how the merging process felt with JBW?

Oh AWF. It started out when a guy named SuperCenaSucks created it and the first and only show he wrote gave the AWF World Championship to DJ Black. After I took the helm from Dubs I immediately knew I wanted to give it to Jason Alexander the character just lived and breathed AWF. It turns out DJ Black, El Scorpio, Damien Hardy and SuperCenaSucks were all the same person and it pissed me off he created the fed only to leave it so he could give his guy the world title. It's just low so I knew I had to fix it. I then had a storyline with it with my character HolyJose. I thought it was a good storyline. The merging process with JBW felt…right. AWF I didn't get much feedback except from the normal peeps so Kash reached out to me and I though well hell why not? And now It's Octane. I haven't had much time to get to writing it but I'll get on it soon.

The last few months have been a bit rough for efedding, your thoughts on the current state and a forcast on the future?

The current state of efedding is alive and well. We've had to weed out the bad seeds but the forecast is alive and well and EWN hands down has the best efeds.

Anything you want our viewers to be on the lookout for in the near future?

2013 will be HolyJose's year. That World Title is coming home with me!

Theme of the Weak: Grind Bastard
    <span style="font-family: Verdana;">

That's it for this week, as always comments are welcome and stay tuned for the next show.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    Episode 2

Welcome back to episode 2 of Inside the Tights. After all the positive feedback I have gotten I will continue with the show. Now this week we will be talking to a guy who has been around for a while here and I am sure many of you have praised his work. Whether it's just ICing, promos, writing matches or going on rants with his drunken profile, let's go Inside the Tights with HolyJose!

First off, tell everyone a bit about your more prominent characters in the efeds and their personalities.

From least known to most known

Johann Van Hellsing: I created him after watching the move Van Hellsing with Hugh Jackman. The whole Vatican Assassin monster hunter thing has always been cool and well would have been a cool tag team or feud with Shinning Light. ICW was fun with him and people took a real liking to the character which I was slightly surprised about I felt like he was slightly stale but people loved him and he may come back once again.

Michael The Archangel: I created him for EWA. He was sent into the main event right away. It's where my 5 minute wonders promos came to be haha. Uh honestly I was always late with his promos and EWA was a fun place for him. Feud with Hans Gruber will be his main known feud in my opinion.

"The Angel of Death" Azrael: My first heel character that I created for HWA. I had a lot of fun being a heel with Azrael and bending the rules. At the time HolyJose was a goody goody face and Azrael was a breath of fresh air. I'm hoping to do more with him in Brutality since he has take the back seat. But he is still one of my favorite characters get to be dark and a bit more sinister. If God's Grace is to be compared to The Brother's of Destruction then Azrael would be the Kane of that.

HolyJose: The main one. The character whom I've built up for a long time. JBW is still home to him and starting off as a good face in SuperNova was a great career booster working with TDA and Zapphoman. Kash telling me to go heel that's when he became who he is. He is a conceited asshole and cocky not needing ANYONE to help him. He is the most me that I am plus a little bit of what I wish I could be which is be a dick to others but the actual me is a nice guy and won't do that.

HolyJose was set to be retired but you decided against it. What caused you to considered retirement and then backing out of it.

Ah the retirement. Yeah so basically what happened was…I was set to win my first world title. R(ob) was giving me the chance that I have been working so hard for and I was to be the first SRW World Heavyweight Champion and then the company just folded. It got me thinking. R(ob) was the only guy who was willing to give me a chance at the main event after being at this for so long. I felt like they were only giving that shot to the new guys. And I felt disrespected like all HolyJose was ever going to be was upper mid card at best. And if all he would be is upper mid card at best then he's accomplished all he can. He's put over talent. He's won major mid card titles. If that's as far as he would go there was no point in keeping him and giving him a break and have him come back fresh and start from scratch. That was my mentality back then. I then realized it was a bit childish to think that way and plus….Brutality. He is main eventing for Brutality against Jesting Madness the greatest tag team since freaking GodMoney! It's basically THE world title of Brutality and SEZ sees the potential there. Plus also JBW's upcoming rebirth HJ has to be there for that. I WANT MY DAMN ALPHA DOG VS HJ FUED DAMMIT! haha uh yeah I know it was childish but it's how I felt.

Any chance we could see a DrunkJose character or a storyline involving HJ going in that direction?

Oh DrunkJose. HJ going down that direction no I don't think so. as for a character maybe some IC banter kind of like how Poot-Hair has his Poot character I'll have DrunkJose do a drunken rant on the discussion threads that's about it.

What users on here have had a big impact on your characters or matching writing since you started either positive or negitive?

First off WWTNA Mark (Dubs) and SES they are the guys who handled JBW and have been supportive since the beginning. Jman of course dude is a fucking legend. Leggo! Always been supportive of me. 68wPayne, Sleepy Loco, Poot-Hair, TBOZ, SEZ. Kashdinero definitely Kash always seeing the best in me. But the one whom I have to say has had the biggest impact is TDA. My "mentor" so to speak. I've learned so much and whenever there has been a poll about "Best Heel" or "Most deserving" TDA has always been there to say me. So for that I really do thank you.

What have been some of your favorite recent characters? Is there anyone that stands to you as being a next major talent?

Some of my favorite recent characters defiantly have to be AJ Dixon, Kyojin, Van Hooligan X, Chris Divine are some of my favorite recent characters though one that stands out to me as the next big talent I'd have to say Shaz. The dude works his ass off.

Would you like to discuss with our viewers your thoughts on AWF and how the merging process felt with JBW?

Oh AWF. It started out when a guy named SuperCenaSucks created it and the first and only show he wrote gave the AWF World Championship to DJ Black. After I took the helm from Dubs I immediately knew I wanted to give it to Jason Alexander the character just lived and breathed AWF. It turns out DJ Black, El Scorpio, Damien Hardy and SuperCenaSucks were all the same person and it pissed me off he created the fed only to leave it so he could give his guy the world title. It's just low so I knew I had to fix it. I then had a storyline with it with my character HolyJose. I thought it was a good storyline. The merging process with JBW felt…right. AWF I didn't get much feedback except from the normal peeps so Kash reached out to me and I though well hell why not? And now It's Octane. I haven't had much time to get to writing it but I'll get on it soon.

The last few months have been a bit rough for efedding, your thoughts on the current state and a forcast on the future?

The current state of efedding is alive and well. We've had to weed out the bad seeds but the forecast is alive and well and EWN hands down has the best efeds.

Anything you want our viewers to be on the lookout for in the near future?

2013 will be HolyJose's year. That World Title is coming home with me!

Theme of the Weak: Grind Bastard
    <span style="font-family: Verdana;">

That's it for this week, as always comments are welcome and stay tuned for the next show.
    Another good show! was interesting to read a story from someone who I don't really know that well on here, keep them coming man!

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Great interview. Jose handled this one professionally.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Great show again!

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

Blog Entries
    great read once more
    hope i get a turn soon
    Prediction Contest Podiums:
    Extreme Rules: 1st (Perfect Score)
    Payback: 3rd

CGBigMan - The Football Manager

EWNCW - Gillz:
    Superstar of the Year (2011)
    World Heavyweight Champion Aug 29th (11) - Oct 30th (11)
    EWNCW Champion Nov 28th (11) - Apr 16th (12)
    BWA Undisputed World Tag Champions Feb 19th (12) - March 18th (12) (With Ryan Wells)

WWE Fed - Manik:
    Royal Rumble Entrant

Another great interview!
    Hope that these interviews will keep coming!

Blog Entries
    As the man would say:

Feed+Me+More_d5d5ed_3878696.jpg

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Nice feedback so far. There is an art form to interviews in my opinion and I think I have it down nicely. I am happy I am doing a good job at introducing users to each other and connecting everyone, everyone will get a shot thought, I have my list figured out.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

great interview WF and HJ. Really enjoy reading more about the people behind the characters. And HJ, in EWA we pushed Michael cause you, as a person, deserved it. HJs push was about to start too before we shut down

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young