Page 39 of 158 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 49 89 139 ... LastLast
Results 381 to 390 of 1572
  1. #381
    Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    Here's the deal: I dunno who out-promoed who, but I know this: HWA vs. The Clique was the best feud I was ever a part of. The booking, the promos on both sides, and the company it was in made it that way.
    Says one of the best..

    I agree.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  2. #382
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,686
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Looks that way to me.

    Grind was not happy that you "his mate" did not win champion of the year. Is he not supporting you or EWNCW there?.
    Or maybe he just felt that way because he thought he deserved it, friend or not? Don't see why you're implying EWNCW'a going on HWA because they snagged most of the awards.


  3. #383
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,644
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Keep it honest man, if you support the Clique or not. Just be honest, which I'm sure you will anyways Haha!
    Maybe i should have a few shots first then
     

  4. #384
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingstrem View Post
    I would like to say me, Grind and I are friends and he feels I don't get credited like I should. He didn't say the EWNCW champion should have won. so no I don't think it was a EWNCW thing
    From what I know, your very highly rated over at EWNCW.

    It's pretty clear he thought you should have won, again.. that's fine, but don't then play down someone else's win like he did with the Clique.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  5. #385
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Maybe i should have a few shots first then
    Just don't get banned Haha!

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  6. #386
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,644
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Having a few beers first, eh?
    Damn you beat me to it.
     

  7. #387
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Or maybe he just felt that way because he thought he deserved it, friend or not? Don't see why you're implying EWNCW'a going on HWA because they snagged most of the awards.
    I'm not saying I'm right man, It did seem that way though.

    the point is.. what ever he thought, playing down and trying to take the shine away from someone else is disrespectful.. do you agree?.

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  8. #388
    Black Ninja! Grind_Bastard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    In the torture chamber
    Posts
    6,969
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    It's good too see some people showing there true colors. At least everyone knows where they stand.
    No true colors, as I don't have any other color than my own.

    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    My opinion.. I don't know Grind, but I don't like what he said.. as for his opinion on Strem not getting champion of the year over me, I took it personally, he talks about writing in a second language which is something I do.. I was not nothing but happy to be nominated then to find out I had won I was literally so proud it was crazy. It's not real we know that.. But to me it was something I could say "Yeah I did well" then to see someone play it down and in my eye's tarnish something that should of been a night of appreciation was disrespectful and out of line.
    I didn't say you didn't deserve it, I said King doesn't get enough recognition as a champion, not only in the awards, but in a broader sense. When people list their favs/charatcers they would like to feud with, King is never there. He's been champ for 10 months and doing it so good that no other has been pushed to take the belt of him. Which doesn't mean you don't deserve it.


    How could I know you write in a second language? If you stated in the forums, I didn' recall it.

    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    opinion, It's EWNCW grouping up because HWA cleaned up.
    ???? Why my opinion has to be taken as the whole opinion of EWNCW?

    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    If people didn't like the Clique then fine, But they act like the Clique was nothing but trouble when in truth most of us have never done anything out of line.
    You forget I said "some of them proved me right, some others didn't". It is obviuous that you fall into the "some of them didn't category.

    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Tommy's been in trouble a couple of times, I guess that should taint what he's won also yeah? No.. because it's about the work and Tommy's the best when it comes down too it.
    If I recall it properly, Tommy's problems were in 2011 so they don't count Just Kidding. I think I told him provately that he had done wrong in the way he approached his issues, and that's what put him in trouble.

    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    I'm just saying guys, I took it pretty personally. If you don't like what we did then fine.. vote for something else, don't then judge the winner or try and take anything away from them because your "mate" didn't win.
    I didn't take away anything from you, and if I did, I already apologized and will do again if necessary.

    Thanks to all for your comments on my interview, positive and negative.


     
    Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

    Find all the EWNCW links here.

    The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

    Also check TWE!!

  9. #389
    I don't follow this concept(sorry guys) but i read the last one.I can say i wasn't expecting this but we're all entitled to our opinions.I disagree with almost everything that Grind said about the Clique.Fact is we never said that we are the best the EWN members voted us.And yes, two members got banned, one of them was briefly with the Clique.Then it was replaced by me.Childish behaviors had nothing to do with their promos though.Those two had enough talent to write great promos.
    Outprmoing Jman yes.I'm not speaking for my self but a guy like Van or THBK can do that,they can outpromote everyone in this section.With no disrespect to Jman, who i love his promos and him.Also this feud was not only about the Clique, guys like Jman and bear were part of this feud and many more.I'm only naming these two because they did great job working with Eddie and us on this feud.Clique vs HWA might not be the best but in the eyes of the most members it is.

    Saying that King is not getting enough recognition now that is absurd.He got a champion of the year nomination and everyone who read his promos knows that this guy is quality.We all recognize how good he is.One of the best.




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  10. #390
    Black Ninja! Grind_Bastard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    In the torture chamber
    Posts
    6,969
    Blog Entries
    2
    And another personal opinion: TWE doesn't receive the credit they deserve too. Not in the awards, not in the e-fed world in general.


     
    Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

    Find all the EWNCW links here.

    The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

    Also check TWE!!

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.