Page 14 of 158 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 24 64 114 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Another great read, WF & R(ob).

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Welcome to the IC version of Inside the Tights where this week I will be taking over for bear. On this week's show we have current IWA and EWNCW star Chris Devine! Let's go Inside the Tights.

First off thanks for being on the show today as I know you have been busy lately. But for everyone else not caught up, what have you been up to?

Divine: Well, Divine has been up to alot of things. Divine was in ICW, but that company closed. Divine has been in the wings, anxiously awaiting his debut. There have been contract problems to the point that there has been times Divine was told he was going to debut, but then didn't, so things had to be worked out. As far as Divine knows, they are worked out and he should be debuting in that company soon. Divine is also in IWA, and lifting that company to a new level.

Something a lot of people notice is that you refer to yourself in first person, why on earth would you do that?

Divine refers to himself by his name because Divine is the best. You see, there is Divine the wrestler, and Divine the man. Divine the wrestler is an egotistical prick. Divine the wrestler is someone who feels he is the best in the universe, and can not be beat by anyone or anything. Divine the man, well, I'm humble. I'm one of those people who will sign autographs no matter what I'm doing, even if I am at the urinal taking a leak. Some people might call me crazy for referring to myself in by name and not using I, but the fact is, I'm unique. I want to leave the mark on other wrestlers in the back, and the fans, that when they hear me on the mic, they have a reaction, good or bad, they react to my personality.

Recently, you cost Sagittarius Blue the Endurance Championship on IWA by attacking Pieces Pink. Why have you been targeting Blue and why did you attack Pink?

Divine: Divine is above answering this question at this time. This is all part of the bigger scheme, and if you watch IWA's Chaos, you'll see why, and if you don't watch it, well...start and you'll understand the reasoning in Divine's mind.

There have been reports on the dirt sheets about you having major heat for attacking a female member of the roster, while your peers backstage have said rather unflattering comments about your manhood, care to address these accusations?

Divine: Wait...that black whale that Divine has been beating up during Sagittarius Blue's matches is a woman!? WOW! Divine seriously though Blue trained a whale to walk on stilts, and was getting it to walk down tot he ring with him. Frankly, Divine doesn't care what others think, or what others say.

Is there anyone out there that you're out to face right now or any titles you have your eye on?

There are a few actually. In regards as to who to face, Divine wants to step into the rings with the likes of Jman, Tommy Thunder, Kyojin, Darius, and Van Hooligan X. Divine thinks stepping in the ring with any of those men will set the wrestling world on fire. As for titles, well, Divine would be lying if he said there was no title in IWA or EWNCW that caught his eye. You'll just have to wait and see which direction Divine heads towards.

What caused you to get involved in wrestling in the first place?

This may sound corner, but it was my childhood idol, Shawn Michaels. I watched him growing up, and then he retired. When he returned, and proved that being away for all those years, that he still had it, it was in that moment that Divine knew what he wanted to do.

Anything you want to say to any of the other guys backstage before we end the interview and what our your goals for this year?

Yeah. A few things actually. First, everyone should keep an eye out in EWNCW. Chris Divine is coming and when he arrives, nothing will be the same. As for IWA, there is a PPV coming up in a few months called Destined for Immortality. It's their biggest show of the year. Divine plans on main event. Divine doesn't care who the champ is then, Punk, Darius, Dixon, Kyojin, Shaz's momma....it doesn't matta! Divine is going to win the Insane Asylum match at Lost Cause, and main event Destined for Immortality to become the new IWA World Heavyweight Champion!
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Blog Entries
    Shaz's momma for world champ. FTW.

Great read WF & Bear.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    If anyone is interested in taking part in IC inside the tights, let me know, even if u have in the past, because i lost the list i had :/

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    If anyone is interested in taking part in IC inside the tights, let me know, even if u have in the past, because i lost the list i had :/
    I'm down for one. Maybe as Greed, he's one of my faves
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    I'm down for one. Maybe as Greed, he's one of my faves
    Damn that was quick haha. Ill PM you in the next day or so bro

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Damn that was quick haha. Ill PM you in the next day or so bro
    Waiting is for lazy people lol, I saw a chance and took it

Looking forward to the PM
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Blog Entries
    Interested both as Non-IC and in IC as The Superior Technician William Carlin.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    im interested in taking part in both versions
    EWNCW - Gillz:
    Superstar of the Year (2011)
    World Heavyweight Champion Aug 29th (11) - Oct 30th (11)
    EWNCW Champion Nov 28th (11) - Apr 16th (12)
    BWA Undisputed World Tag Champions Feb 19th (12) - March 18th (12) (With Ryan Wells)

PWR: Jack Pheonix - The Hardcore King/Knights

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    Interested both as Non-IC and in IC as The Superior Technician William Carlin.
    You wouldn't do an OOC one as Carlin, you'd do it as, well, you lol!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!