Page 13 of 158 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 23 63 113 ... LastLast
    Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Welcome back to another episode of Inside the Tights, the interview show that takes you into places you never thought you'd go. Now as a special, we will have an episode today and an IC episode tomorrow. Now are guest is a pretty big name here and important on improving our site experience total. Let's go Inside the Tights with Rated_R(ob)KO!!!

First off welcome to the show it's great to have you on. Since you're retired, introduce your users to your more prominent characters.

Well, I'm not fully retired... yet. JBW still has KINGDOM COME to put out and then all will be said and done. On that PPV I have a lot of my more prominent characters on the card. The Sandman was the first one I ever brought into an e-fed so obviously he's my favorite. He's not had a ton of accomplishments but currently he's had the JBW Mayhem TV Championship for over a year now so, that's pretty awesome.

RedRuM is the second character I introduced and even though he hasn't been big on gold (he's been JBW SHOWDOWN! TV Champion for over a year as well.) he's been HUGE on controversy! A lot of people got butthurt over the language he uses but after talking about it to me, they understood what he was about and everything got settled and in one case, a user got banned for it but, that's another story for another time...

The third guy I brought in seems to be a lot of peoples favorite, Artemis Eclipse. He's my most accomplished and my most polished. As Ka$h says, he's the most like me out of any of the guys I've created. Loud, brash, opinionated and just in your face. I hold nothing back when I portray Artemis, and there's good reason too.

It's no doubt you have been involved in a number of amazing feuds here, but what are a couple that stand out to you and why?

You know what? I can honestly answer that question without hesitation. My favorite feud by far was against VHX in ICW. I may have bitter endings with the owner of said fed but truth be told, that is my favorite. Granted, Artemis didn't win the Championship there but it was an awesome experience and I'm glad he got that far. There were awesome things done in there including the Three Stages Of Hell match that was one of the best fully written matches I ever read.

In that match, a certain referee named Tommy Thunder was involved. Now, that brings me to number two in my favorite feuds... Sandman VS Tommy Thunder. I know TT has had amazing feuds with others but, those two were the kick-off of the best/worst idea JBW and EWNCW ever had. Sandman came out on top in their one match but leading up to it I wrote a promo for The Sandman that is still one of my favorites ever written by me (Artemis heel turn in EWA was another favorite of mine.) But for me, having my guy go toe to toe with such an established e-fedder was awesome and the fact that he won made me even happier. I still think they need a re-match though...

My third favorite feud happens to be the first feud I was ever involved with, The Sandman VS. Daniel Truth. Now, xSESx had the good faith to put me in control of that feud because he knew Sandypants was winning it so he let me book the whole thing leading up to ROTT. Now, the owner of Daniel Truth didn't like it because he didn't want to lose the Mayhem TV Championship but it is what it is. I got to flex my creativity for the first time and it was a great thing to have happen when just getting into e-fedding.

Was there anyone you wanted to feud or work with before semi-retiring?

I honestly don't like answering these types of questions because you always leave someone out but if I do, I apologize. There are three people in general that I really wanted to work with... no1eddiefan, HolyJose and EHC! Now, I got to work with EHC and that was actually the last feud any of my guys were in before my semi-retirement. But, I don't feel that EHC and I got to explore how great a feud could be with minds like ours. And in the defunct SRW... Artemis was to feud with Holy Jose for the SRW World Championship but, we all saw how that played out.

Rose colored glasses on or not. It was an ugly situation. And eddie, I've wanted to work with him for forever but, it just never aligned. Kyojin and Artemis were going to have a feud but obviously it never transpired. Which sucks.

Has there been anyone in the feds that has helped you grow during your time here or has most of it learning along the way?

It's no secret that Ka$h and xSESx and to some extent, DUBS helped me along. I will say though that Romes was a big help when I became a writer and started to format SHOWDOWN! it was fun and stressful at the same time. And honestly another big help was realizing that EWNCW and JBW were NOT compatable lol. Hopefully somewhere down the line though, that mess will get situated.

It's no secret that a couple of users on this site are big comic fans (myself included) and you are also. What elements do you think make a good hero or villain and feud and how do they relate to efedding in your opinion?

Mind. Being that a good hero needs a sound mind, a definitive path of righteousness. You have to keep that mindset if you're a "face"... and with the "heel" characters you just kind of go balls to the wall. Jericho said it and I'll agree, it's always better o play the bad guy. Everyone wants to. Its that dark side of you that wants to get out and just fuck shit up. That's why GTA is so popular... it's things you want to do but in real life you know you can't. E-Fedding is the same way. You make up fantastical characters and just play the part. It's all about mindset though... that's the key.

Any advice to newer users looking to try efedding out on what to do and what not to do when creating a character?

Don't be basic. But in the same token, don't be outrageous. This is stepping out of reality, yes. But, its not stepping off of the entire world. You create characters based on what you know, what you feel. That's how I do it anyway. Each character is some piece of me just amped up to 11 and with extra seasoning haha. It's awesome when you find that part inside of you that you can turn into something awesome like that.

As a writer, how are you able to build great feuds and matches that are unique and exciting without using already established material?

Honestly, its hard. Everything has been done. Nothing is new... there's things you just have to let go. Remember, even though HELL IN A CELL exists, you can always tweak it and turn it into a HELL IN A CELL inside a STEEL CAGE surrounded by barbed wire and fire... just for an example of course. Things can be different by being the same. If that makes any sense to you.

In your opinion, what are some of the highlights in your writing career here and why?

Highlights for me would include taking over SHOWDOWN! and being a big part of the creation of HORRORCORE ICONS. Ka$h came to me with this idea because he knew I'd be able to make it stand out. And he and I created some kind of magic that can never be duplicated in my eyes. HORRORCORE ICONS remains to me one of the best experiences ever. And in all honesty one of the last matces I did which was fully written with SAMSON vs THE SANDMAN... I poured a lot into that. There's countless others but those really stick out for me. Another huge milestone for me was taking over MAYHEM just for a brief stint. It was awesome and I really enjoyed it a lot.

As some users may know, the SRW debacle is the reason why you are retiring. If the opportunity was right in the future, could you see yourself coming back on a limited basis in a writing or wrestler role?

.... I'm not sure how to answer this one without remaining politically correct here. I hate the fact that people said not to bring it up yet motherfuckers can't seem to get it out of their mouths. It's funny how that works, you know? But... would I ever fully come back? No. Part-time? Yes... but the stars have to alignn like a motherfucker and I have to be fresh enough for it. I hate that e-fedding on this site has turned into the backstabbing bullshit that it has. People need to get back to how it was. It's horrible to see what has happened to this site in those terms and there's plenty that can be done to turn it around but people need to first realize that there is indeed a problem within not only their own feds but in all feds in general.

Anyone or anything you think our fans should look out for in the future?

KINGDOM COME will be a doozy, for sure. After that I honestly have no idea. I've been out of the loop for almost a month and a half now and in real world terms that's a damn lifetime on these boards and feds.

Theme of the Week: Billy McCoy
    <strong><strong><strong><strong><strong><strong><s trong><strong><strong><strong>
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Blog Entries
    Great great great interview by R(ob)!
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time

This fuckin jerk didnt mention a good friend! WTH!

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Thanks for the shoutout Rob.

Shame that Kyo-Artemis never happened, and wish you all the best.

Another great show WF!

Blog Entries
    Good to hear from good old Rob!

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    Nice interview from R(ob).
    thanks for another great read WF!!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Glad everyone liked it. It's going to be hard to top interviews but I will do my best to keep delivering good shows.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

R(on) I fuckign love this guY!

Blog Entries
    Great interview

as said before, i cant wait for my turn
    Prediction Contest Podiums:
    Extreme Rules: 1st (Perfect Score)
    Payback: 3rd

CGBigMan - The Football Manager

EWNCW - Gillz:
    Superstar of the Year (2011)
    World Heavyweight Champion Aug 29th (11) - Oct 30th (11)
    EWNCW Champion Nov 28th (11) - Apr 16th (12)
    BWA Undisputed World Tag Champions Feb 19th (12) - March 18th (12) (With Ryan Wells)

WWE Fed - Manik:
    Royal Rumble Entrant

Great interview WF and R(ob)- Was great working/feuding with you the little bit I did in ICW- really, you were always on my list of people I always wanted to work with- and yes, I feel we did not get to explore it more. My character there- # was a bit hard to write for but working with you made it easier

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young