Page 12 of 158 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 22 62 112 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

IC Inside the Tights Episode 3

What is up? So I had the chance to sit down with another superstar, as I had some free time, but it may be a week or so before another edition of IC Inside the Tights comes out. Hope you guys enjoy it, and say hello to this weeks guest, WWE Fantasy: Tyson Kidd!

First off, thanks for joining me Tyson. Now, we all know of your career in the WWE before it's closing. Since it re-opened, you were signed to a contract. What's your experience been in the business since rejoining?

Thanks for having me! I've had many ups and downs in my career, and it's all been a roller coaster ride. I'll be honest with you, at first, I wasn't taking it seriously. I kept losing to many wrestlers which would hinder my career. But once I rejoined, I was more focused than ever. I put my head down and look where it has got me! I put in a lot of effort to train before my match, so I get super fit to wrestle like a machine.

You managed to win the MITB briefcase at Wrestlemania. When you pulled that case off the hook, how did you feel standing there with it?

I was absolutely speechless. I never thought I would get this far, but it all worked out. I'll be honest, I even managed to get some tears of joy! It was a fantastic moment, and I was proud of myself. I thought that at that point, I would establish myself as a top competitor.

You've recently been embroiled in a feud with Adam Copeland, aka Edge. For those unaware, can you shed some light on how this bitter rivalry started?

Well. Myself and Evan Bourne had beef backstage, because he felt I cheated to win my briefcase. Obviously, I would disagree because I busted my ass in that ring to earn my briefcase. And then we had a tag team match, with me finding Edge. We won the match against Bourne and Brian Cage. Then we were introduced to Nitro, which also saw the start of the tournament for the World Heavyweight Champion. I wished Edge luck, as he went through to the finals with Brock Lesnar.

However, he fell behind as Lesnar defeated him. I was all set to cash my briefcase in, but then..Spear. He hit me with the Spear from out of nowhere, and my face went blank. He went to attack me even more, and even managed to put me in hospital in the process. I questioned him the following Nitro, and the doctors told me I wasn't 100% However, I was in that mood. Mood to kick Edge's ass at Backlash. However, I wasn't medically fit, so obviously, he squashed me.

But then, I looked at myself. I should have waited for In Your House at first, but I risked my serious condition. But this time, I was 100% I wanted Edge again, even though he defeated me already, I wasn't gonna stop until I kicked that guys ass. So I challenged him, but he refused. I was just like what the hell. As weeks went, he'd carry on refusing. Until Natalya and Bret Hart defeated him and Lita to earn the right for me to face him, with some assist from me of course. At In Your House, the WWE Universe put my briefcase on the line. I defeated him, after the match was restarted, but I wasnt proud of the way I beat him, so I considered it as a...fluke.

With your briefcase, you can cash in on either the World Heavyweight Championship or the WWE Championship. Which do you think you will cash in?

That's a tough one. To be honest, I'm not all bothered about which one I'm gonna go far, because either way, I'll be the world champion if I cash my briefcase in successfully.

Is there anyone in the WWE or abroad that you hope to get the chance to step in the ring with?

Indeed there is. I feel that me and Chris Jericho would put on a 5 star match. And with me having this briefcase, and him being WWE Champion, there is a big possibility that I'll get to face him. His attitude stinks, so I would love to be the first one to kick his ass in this new era. He says that he is the best in the world, and I agree.

Also, I'd love to go one on one with CM Punk who is dynamite in that ring. He was the WWE Champion before the new era started, so myself facing him would be amazing. He also likes calling himself the best in the world, and in my opinion, that nickname just suits his ability.

Another guy is Cody Rhodes, he stands out to me a lot. He is so young and talented, and he's got in for a great future. Ever since his attitude changed, he's proved that he is the future of the company. He's even got his US Championship belt to prove that.

There are many, many wrestlers I'd like to battle. But the 3, I stated are the ones who stand out to me the most. Honourable mentions are Tyler Black, Austin Aries, Randy Orton and my good friend Bret Hart.

When you cash in the brief case, will you announce cashing it in ahead of time, or will it be a surprise cash in? I ask because both Brock and Jericho have been dominate as champions, and in my opinion, the only way i see you cashing in and winning is by surprise. Thoughts?

Only time will tell. I'm here to be as successful as I can. I'm here to be the greatest! What better way can I establish myself as the best by being the 2nd ever wrestler to cash in my money in the bank briefcase successfully, to become a world champion? I intend on cashing it in fairly!

What can we expect to see from Tyson Kidd going forward?

I don't wanna spoil anyone. But I promise all of you Tyson Kidd fans that you'll enjoy it.

And finally, and thoughts or comments for your fans or other wrestlers reading this?

ans, you're the main reason why am doing this, I love you all and your support helps me do what I wanna do best, thank you all. And thanks for having me on Inside The Tights!

No promo of the week this week as there haven't been any new shows since the last IC inside the tights. Until next time, hope everyone enjoyed!

Way to go Tyson Kidd. I enjoyed this interview. Nice touch on the green.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Good job Shaz! Another good episode guys.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Nice job on the interview as Tyson Kidd, and in retrospect, Evan Bourne was right about Edge all along! Tyson should've listened the first time.

Lol, great job to both of you though

Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous) - EWNCW; IWA
    1X IWA Tag Team Champions

Blog Entries
    Inside the tights! *Clap, clap; clap, clap, clap*

The man behind the best tag team in the world (Jesting Madness) wants an interview for himself, but will await for his turn.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post

The man behind the best tag team in the world (Jesting Madness) wants an interview for himself, but will await for his turn.
    I too await my turn
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

The remains of Blankie would like an interview- or at least Sloth would like one

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    i have a big guest set up just waiting for the last bits
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    i have a big guest set up just waiting for the last bits
    SILVERGHOST?!?!?!? huh? Huh?
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Get Ready!!!
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions