Page 11 of 158 FirstFirst ... 910111213 21 61 111 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Great read again. I look forward to reading these to gain a bit of insight on you guys.

It's like stalking, but from a comfy chair.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries

IC Inside the Tights Episode 2

First off, thank you all for the positive feedback, and an even bigger thanks for coming back for the next edition! My guest this week is the one and only, Mr Smyth!

First off, thanks for join me Mr Smyth. Now for those people unfamiliar with your career, can you briefly touch on your history for us?

Well, being a successful businessman, I am always looking for the next challenge and it was around 2007 that I was introduced to the idea of professional wrestling. I did a lot of training back in England with NWA-Hammerlock under the supervision of Majik and Psyco Steve. They were a real pair of tough teachers, but they taught me the skills I needed to help make me the asset I am today. In 2009, I got into a contract dispute with Hammerlock and after a short legal battle...well, they’re not around anymore, are they? In fact, the promoter, Andre Baker, topped himself because of what I did to his precious company.

I moved away from the ring for a few years to focus on my business interests in the states, and that’s why office got a call from ICW. After a while, I was convinced to come back into wrestling and help this small indie company become a global conglomerate. Sadly, before I could actually make any mark, the board of directors closed shop.

SRW was a similar story, however it was clear for all to see that it was a project dead in the water well before it got off the ground. Luckily, thanks to my razor sharp business acumen, I had it in my contract that I still get paid for all the dates I was booked for. I did nothing, and got a lot of money for it.

And that brings us nicely to now. Currently, I am in IWA and TWE, and both companies are reaping the benefits from having the most highly sought-after asset in eFedding history.

You bursted on to the major wrestling scene back in july, and since that time, what would you say has been your biggest accomplishment?

My biggest accomplishment?

Mr. Smyth laughs.

My biggest accomplishment has yet to arrive. Unless, of course, you would like to take into account of all the benefits that ICW, TWE and IWA have had since taking me on. I may be one of the most expensive talents out there at the moment, but you don’t just get a “wrestler”, like some of the garden variety troglodytes around here. You get knowledge. You get experience. You get leadership. You get direction. You get the most well balanced individual, with regards to business vision and talent in the ring and on the mic. Ask anybody who runs – or ran- those companies and they will tell you that you will always get your money’s worth with me. More importantly, you will always make money with me. Mr. Smyth equals ratings, which in turn equals profit.

But for the future, it won’t take long for me to be in a position of power. That’s what I want. Money and championships are all very lovely, but I want to be in a position of authority. A position of great power. Once that happens, you will see the industry being taken to new heights.

Has there been anyone you have had a chance to work with in the ring that you would want to again?

As it stands, no. Each obstacle that I have overcome has been a stepping stone towards my ultimate goal. Revisiting those past conquests would be a step backwards and if you make a business decision to go backwards, then the entire world will leave you behind. I found out very quickly that if I am to survive in wrestling, if I am to survive in business, then I need to pioneer. Forwards is the only direction that I care about. If those I have stepped on want to try and use me to get themselves over, like Kaige Chamberlain for example, then they can try, but I cannot guarantee that I will even be interested.

Now there is always that one person who annoys you, who is that for you?

Well, at this point in time, it would be you. But in general, a lot of people annoy me. I don’t mind people’s ego, bad attitude or personality flaws if they are an asset, however I am yet to come across someone who is. Brock Edwards and Matt Ryder have the mic skills of an autistic four year old. Shaz constantly tries to hide the fact that he was gang raped in prison by overcompensating. To this day, I still don’t understand a word that Scarfo says, and don’t get me started on Malcolm Adonis. That man clearly has some issues with his mother.

Blog Entries
    Currently you are in IWA where it seems like you and Kyojin have been at each others throats. What exactly is your beef with the guy?

You mean besides the fact that he has his opportunities handed to him on a silver platter? That he was gifted the IWA Endurance Championship? The insatiable ego? His intolerable ignorance, or his delusions of grandeur? Absolutely nothing. Well, except for the fact that he is a complete and utter dullard.

Now, i know you are in IWA and TWE but im sure you watch the shows for JBW and EWNCW when they air. Is there anyone specific you really hope to get the chance to work with before your career is over?

There was only ever one man that I wanted to work with, however he has now retired. I have a huge amount of respect for Antonio Angelo and to see such a talent leave this industry was a sad day for me. Looking around the scene at the moment, I think a challenge that I would be delighted to take on is Tommy Thunder. He is a stalwart across the eFedding industry, and to take him on and win would add more currency to my stock. Even on this little show, you had him on before me. That just goes to show what a household name the guy is. Taking out Tommy Thunder means that I will be taking his status.

And that...well...that's what’s best for business.

You say you want a position of power. What are you looking for exactly? To be named General Manager of a show? To become the owner of a wrestling company?

I want absolute power. I understand that I will have to go through the stages to make my way to the top, so being in a General Manager type role will be a good starting off point, but I don’t want the journey to end there. In fact, the journey will not end there. I will be a position where I will become the CEO of all of the eFeds. That there is a position of power. That there is where I can take the wrestling industry and either project it on to new heights, or bury it into hell. That kind of power is what I hold in my other business interests and that is my goal for this industry.

You spoke of Kyojin being handed things on a silver platter. Isn't the truth though, that you both earned a spot in the championship match at IWA's last PPV? And isn't it true that it merely came down to a bad call from a ref?

A bad call by the ref it was, but it was also bad decision making after the match after the ref saw the replay. Instead of reversing the decision, the IWA Endurance Championship was to Kyojin. I am as much of a winner of that title as Kyojin is, but it is not the fault of the referee. Kyojin is the poster boy for IWA. He is the chosen one. He had to give the title to Kyojin. Daniel May would not have had it any other way. Let’s not forget that the only reason Kyojin was in that match was because Daniel May decided that he wanted to stamp his authority and show who’s boss.

Speaking of Antonyo Angelo and Tommy Thunder, do you think there is any chance your wish might come true and Angelo returns to wrestling? I mean, Mick Foley, Hulk Hogan, even Shawn Michaels all retired only to come back.

If Antonyo decides to come back to wrestling, it must firstly be right for him. He must decide if he needs to come back and whether he has anything left to prove. He is an established name in this industry, and he has made a lot of money from his work, so I don’t see him coming back anytime soon. It must also be right for business. If he came back, what could Antonyo bring to the table these days? Now the latter question I know the answer to and maybe one day I will take him out to lunch and have a business chat with him. Until then, however, I know that Antonyo is happy with the projects he has now.

Do you have any other thoughts or items you want to share with your fans reading this at home?

Some special things are going to happen in the next 12 months. I have put together a business plan that will be of benefit to all, including the fans of the wrestling industry. In the next 12 months, there are many action points which much be addressed and challenges to overcome, however by the end of the timescale set out by myself, you will be left in awe by what has been achieved. That I guarantee.

Promo of the Week

Diva's Promo from In Your House-WWE Fantasy

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...-Thread/page41

Promo can be found on 403

Blog Entries
    Fucking awesome! That one is my favorite so far!

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Fuck this thing is great.Awesome interview Bear and Benny.Thank you for mentioning me bud.I'm honored
    Love ya

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Fuck this thing is great.Awesome interview Bear and Benny.Thank you for mentioning me bud.I'm honored
    Love ya
    AHA! I knew I'd get you to post in these forums again!

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    AHA! I knew I'd get you to post in these forums again!
    Bear told me about that.I had no idea,haha

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

both the ic Smyth and TDA were awesome. And maggs- glad to see you around

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Love the shows guys, thanks for the shout out also Des!

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Blog Entries
    Great two interviews there, fellas!!! TDA is a legend, and Benny's doing a great job with Mr Smyth, he'll become one of biggest heels in the biz.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!