Page 111 of 158 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101109110111112113 121 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1572
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    waiting on responses
    Sounds good man!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Any update on the next interview? I'm starved!!

Also, an update on the skype idea; in a slightly drunken move last night, I now have skype. My first ever skype call last night went over 2 hours lol! It was awesome though

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Welcome back to another edition of Inside the Tights. Sorry this one took to long to get out but I never got anything from Bmac, Ashley was out sick (She has her questions now though) and I had to move on to Vegas. So let's get ready to go Inside the Tights with Vegas!

First off welcome to the show, for those who aren't familiar with your work please describe your characters and any creative positions you had?

Well hello everyone. My first and probably most well known character is Daymian Bloodstone. Bloodstone is apart of Rage on EWNCW and was the first guy i had. He is a little guy with and attitude. He is probably the complete opposite of me other than us both loving rock music. He's been a tag champion and an Ignition champion and is currently a heel which is actually hard to do since he is a cruiser weight. My next character is Lucian Queen who is apart of RTE. Think JBL meets Dolph Ziggler with just a hint of CM Punk. He is a self righteous cocky asshole who thinks he is the best in the business. I really love righting for him, not sure why but it seems to be very easy for me. Other one of my guys is Radian Blain who is currently inactive. He was an evil son of a Bitch who worshiped the devil and believed he was sent to preach about false idols. My last guys is Twisted who teamed with Krysys' character Slither in a team called Freak Inc. This is and will always be my favorite because when me and my bro get together things just come to us. The team was two psychotic guys who escaped a mental hospital and drank the blood or as they called it "Red Juice" from anyone they could. Right Now I am head writer of RTE which is the developmental fed for EWNCW. It is fun working with everyone in there. I was also the last Head Writer and First for BWA/Brutality which was the first and only Tag Team only efed and to this day I will say that my best matches were written on BWA's last PPV War is The Answer.

Do you think you are the top brother when it comes to efedding with Krysys?

Kry is leagues ahead of me when it comes to efedding. He is the reason I got into it. He joined EWNCW and get talking to me about and finally I joined with Bloodstone. Than I would write a promo and be like "Shawn quick, give me your thoughts on this promo." Kry has all kinds of interesting thoughts going through his head and can be very creative. He has so many characters that in turn have helped me come up with mine. I will come to him and talk about how I can change something about one of my guys and he just gives me so many ideas to go with. I may be biased but Krysys is underrated in the efed section.

What are some of your favorite feuds from this year and makes a feud stand out to you?

Ok now I feel bad but I haven't really been able to follow much. I actually only got back to fedding a month ago or maybe two. I had some personal issues and also was banned for a time. I'm trying to catch up but right now No feuds come to mine.

What do you think of the state of efedding now compared to the when you started?

When I started efedding this place was booming. At the time it was just JBW and EWNCW than HWA and BWA started up and the four feuds where constantly active. Shows were amazing and the ICing was phenomenal. But as time got on more feds started and people got stretched. I think the decline came about the time we had the JBW vs EWNCW fiasco. After it sadly failed the ICing slowed down a lot and there seemed to be less and less people coming in. In recent time though, there seems to be a slight incline in the activity of each fed but it isn't what it was.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    What users are you hoping to work with down the line?

I would love to feud with Silverghost, Tommy Thunder, Grind Bastard, TBoZ and EHC and Eddie. They are great fedders IMO and I would love to feud with all of them at one point.

Is there anything you are hoping to accomplish during your current efed run?

I would love a shot at a world title, to main event Rage or Inferno. I want to have a feud that everyone in the feds will be talking about. I want this run to be remember as the best one I have ever had.

What do you think of the TWE revamp into RTE?

At first I was completely against it. When I left TWE, it was for personal reasons and I had every intention of coming back. When Cricket Tragic took over and the name was changed I felt like it was a slap in the face to not only me but to Krysys as well. That was his baby, and for the name to be changed and for the history to be whipped it was just ouch. Once I came back into the fold and learned why it had happened I began to understand. I still wasn't happy that it happened but I understand.

Anything you want our readers to be on the lookout for in the future?

Keep your eyes on RTE. It is going to get a lot better here in the next few weeks. Watch Bloodstone, I thunk people will be surprised at how he changes over the next few months.

BIG NEWS
    The regular interviews are about to end and I'm considering doing a kind of Best of thing for ITT. It won't be much but I'll let everyone vote on favorite interviews, favorite response to a question, favorite comical remark. If you want this let me know.

Also, since the first interview on here was from a member who shall not be named, do you want me to do an intro/list update type thing with the post or keep the interview?
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Blog Entries
    Nice interview. Good to hear some thoughts from a guy who's been around for a while now!

Blog Entries
    Liked the interview, short read, but good.

AS far as your question regarding the first interview, we could Benoit it, but that always seemed pointless to me, it already happened, may as well leave it and just not specifically refer to it anymore.

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    Liked the interview, short read, but good.

AS far as your question regarding the first interview, we could Benoit it, but that always seemed pointless to me, it already happened, may as well leave it and just not specifically refer to it anymore.
    I don't see any need to Benoit it. I'd rather just have an updated list at the end of each interview or something. I think that's the best option.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I don't see any need to Benoit it. I'd rather just have an updated list at the end of each interview or something. I think that's the best option.
    exactly.

.yltcaxe

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    I like the idea of having a compilation of interviews. What about the Skype idea?

Good read from good ol' Vegas, short but to the point.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Good interview. Thanks for the shoutout!