Page 100 of 158 FirstFirst ... 50 909899100101102 110 150 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1572
    I'm actually really glad, you're on "Sasha Panzer's" team for Battle Tactics, Rome.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Great read by one of the true vets, its great to read up on the history of this place.

Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous) - PWR
    1X IWA Tag Team Champions

Blog Entries
    Awesome interview! I like Romes a lot, always have (though seems that the feeling hasn't always been mutual lol).

Just to reply to some things:

1) At the time I was annoyed that you didn't want to do a promo for that show, or rather more confused by your reluctance. Not pissed,not angry.

2) Your whole e-fed revamp idea is interesting. I personally don't agree with it, as I think it sounds a lot too much like the way e-feds operate on other forum sites. Plus you say there's no time to put out a ppv each month, IWA, the WWE fed and EWNCW manage it just fine. Can't comment on JBW, but it sounds to me that your revamp is a way to cure JBW's problems (if you want to call them that) rather than something that benefits the section as a whole.

3) I LOVE Lenny Lightning (I've mentioned this before). I've always viewed it as a homage, a tribute or a parody. I'm honored that you hated me so much to create a character to mock me, shows how good of a job I was doing

4) I'm curious to know what this "information I had heard through other sources" about me 'leaving' EWNCw was. Given that the only person who knows exactly what happened was me (and I spilled it all in my ITT interview), then I'm not sure who or what information you could have had. Still, curious to know and all that!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Awesome interview! I like Romes a lot, always have (though seems that the feeling hasn't always been mutual lol).

1) At the time I was annoyed that you didn't want to do a promo for that show, or rather more confused by your reluctance. Not pissed,not angry.

2) Your whole e-fed revamp idea is interesting. I personally don't agree with it, as I think it sounds a lot too much like the way e-feds operate on other forum sites. Plus you say there's no time to put out a ppv each month, IWA, the WWE fed and EWNCW manage it just fine. Can't comment on JBW, but it sounds to me that your revamp is a way to cure JBW's problems (if you want to call them that) rather than something that benefits the section as a whole.

3) I LOVE Lenny Lightning (I've mentioned this before). I've always viewed it as a homage, a tribute or a parody. I'm honored that you hated me so much to create a character to mock me, shows how good of a job I was doing

4) I'm curious to know what this "information I had heard through other sources" about me 'leaving' EWNCw was. Given that the only person who knows exactly what happened was me (and I spilled it all in my ITT interview), then I'm not sure who or what information you could have had. Still, curious to know and all that!
    I'm hesitant to point fingers since I'm a bit hazy on who it was myself. In the end it and I were wrong anyway. Water under the bridge.

For the territorial idea, eh. It's an idea based off old-school opinions derived from recent history lessons.
    D.O.A.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post

Yeah. I've not encountered any problems since taking over. The ONLY thing I can consider is our creative shift in mid PPV while putting out Luck Of The Draw. Other than that, everything has been fine. That is all.

Blog Entries
    Cool read from RomanFlare. Two things:

1) I don't like the territorial system. Won't work. Too many creative egos clashing. If the EWNCW-JBW crossfed failed, a system like that will fall to pieces before starting.

2) Why you against cool entrances? They are part of the characters, not only the promos.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Damn! Great read guys, really enjoyed it.

Good to get in the mind of someone I have never had the chance to speak with.

Good interview.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Guess what!!!
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Blog Entries
    Still guessing are you
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk

Blog Entries
    well don't worry your little heads anymore because ITT is now at 1000 posts
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk