Page 67 of 158 FirstFirst ... 17 576566676869 77 117 ... LastLast
    Great read from jelly. Great interview and loved hearing about his characters and opinions

THE FINAL FIST BUMP!

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

Blog Entries
    I know this kinda late but thanks for the comments. Anyways, when will we be getting the EHC interview?

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    I know this kinda late but thanks for the comments. Anyways, when will we be getting the EHC interview?
    I haven't been on to much lately since I just finished off my finals and projects so its going up now
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    I haven't been on to much lately since I just finished off my finals and projects so its going up now
    Wicked! Looking forward to it.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Blog Entries
    Welcome back to another edition of Inside the Tights. Just another reminder be on the look out for Destruction's new Inside the Minds which should be an interesting read. Now last time we got to have a look into the head of K2J and this week we get to go Inside the Tights with eyehatecena!

So first off, would you like to introduce everyone to your characters and creative roles in the feds.

Well first of all, thanks for giving me a turn at this- I have enjoyed reading all the interviews thus far. One to my charcters:
    Hanz Gruber- my first character in efeding. Named of course from the Die Hard movie . Basically i had him as an asshole heel. I started him off in HWA and was soon feuding with BC777's charcter Brandon Mcfuckroo(I forget his last name). I'd write some of his stuff(BC777s) sometimes and he would write mine sometimes. We were left pretty much on our own with little direction- which I would have actually liked to have had- you know with starting off in efeding. Broc and Sully were cool guys, but at times they didn't give much direction. I also had Hanz in EWA and when I was asked by Robaried if I wanted to rejoin EWA creative, I took Hanz out of HWA- and put over B7777s character in doing so- was my idea.I brought him back later to hWA and this time it was much better- Eddie had joined creative there and gave great directions- as did Broc and Sully the secong go around I brought him to EWNCW but he is currently on hiatus because of two reason- I had a temp job around the time I pulled him out and my schedule was trully weird and burnout was another factor. Plus I felt he was getting stale and needed a change
    Panzer Division- Oli and Kral Panzer- got their first names from some German friends- the teams name- well its from the German Army. Basicall just two big Germans who kicked ass, took names. I later added their sisters Barbie and Sasha. Barbie had as her brothers manager in EWA- and also a wrestler. Sasha- basiaclly someone for everyone in EWA to poke fun of I guess- she was not a developed character until later on. Oli and Karl- I have had them in HWA until pretty much the very end. Had them in JBW but had only been in a match or two until the new JBW. Never had them in any other efed- I didn't want to get burned out on them- I have changed them a bit- now they drink a lot of beeer in addition to kicking ass, Barbie- Have her in JBW, TWE now- and have not really had much promo time with her. Sasha- now one of my favs to write for- I have her as not really getting along with her brothers and sisters- also have her in JBW and TWE. In EWNCW- SouthernBlood controls her as Ano Dooms handleler. We basically had that idea in BITW. SouthernBlood is doing great with her
    Paco and Taco Torres- my jobber tag team who have since been retired. I made them just to put people over in EWA and that was all. Probably some of my more fun matches I have written as I could have others torture them anyway I wanted them too. In real life they probably would spend the rest of their lives in a hospital with how much I put them through

Mike Muir- My first face character in EWA- basically just a really nice guy. Moved him to TWE too and was in a tagteam with one of AirBournes characters. moved to EWNCw for a little while too. alos had him in JBW- and he is still there- only now he is more of a tweener- which is easier to write for. His name- well my first name is Michael- but his name came from one of my fav singers- Mike Muir of Suicidal Tendences, and had thought of making him more like a punk- but went with something that was more like me- a southern nice guy.

Faith Leflur- was just an interviewer in EWA but we started a womens division so made her a wrestler too. She is in JBW, TWE and is actually the JBW Bombshell Champion as of right now. Basically based her off of a friend named Faith- just a nice girl, no mean bone in her body

April Snow- had just created her for EWA's womens division but now have her in TWE and JBW- in JBW I have her as Mike Muir's GF and Valet. not based off anyone I know(she is based off Daffeny)- and her name just poped into my head

Bertha Ray- another I just made from EWA- based off ODB- rarely used even though I think I have her in TWE- basically I have retired her.

JJJ- I also created him for EWA just to be used as a jobber to put others over. Then after EWA was over I signed him up for TWE to hopefully give him a voice, and still hopefully be a jobber. But I think I had one promo for him- oh well. I'd probably get tired of writing for him anyways. But at least he is being used correctly- to put others over- he is just a lovable lose.

Sloth: Only in TWE- was a memeber of The Seven Deadly Sins and it allowed me to be dark- which I had never done before-....buttt I liked it, no make that I loved it. Plus it finally gave me a chance to work with Vegas, Krysys, Grind Bastard and S.E. Zero. Despite having very little in the way of promos- I really enoyed writeing for him and reading the other guys awesome work. He is retired too- though I had him in the EWN Grand PrixWWEwarrior- my first wrestler there and the only wrestler I truly hated in RL. I made him as weird as I could in WWE Fantasy- even adding Ric Flair into the mix and making it even weird and what does WWE creative do? They make him WWE Champ lol. So of course I had to make him even weirder- and it finally gave me a chance to work with Tommy Thunder(Though I worked with him in EWNCW and did not know it- he is Blue Flas). anyways, I got tired of writing weird and sick so I dropped him and resigned up with Bret Hart for a short run which kind of got bored with him. Nattie Neidhart- like writing for her but did take a braek with her for a few months- and she gave me a chance to work with Eddie once again as he is Lita- and I have worked with Eddie before in HWA and its always great working with him. And as Nattie I hope I finally get to work with Glamour Girl and Ashleypunk. Raven- well when I was not getting Sloth promo request after about 4 months I signed up with him- and have never looked back other than taking a little break. One of my fav characters as he is truly dark. Plus iy gave me another chance to work with Torphy- had done some with him in HWA but I felt that fued was laking a bit. But not this time- He is Sting, and I'm Raven, along with two memebers in his Flock- GGG as ManKind and Jelly as Maria> working with Torphy really keeps you on your A game- the dude can write anything. Jelly and GGG- well its just starting with them in the Flock- but they are both great at all they do.
    Creative wise- Was on creative in EWA twice- first at the very beginning but left after the second show as there was no direction, no talkinging back and fortch etc...but I came back when Robaried took over and stayed pretty much until the end. Got to work with Roba as stated and learned a lot from the kid. Also got to work with destruction and Shining Light which was awesome. Destruction then left for WWE creative and was sad to see him go, but he has done amazing in WWE. Shining was just really fun to work with. Pau then took over, then got banned from EWN- and really that, Roba stepping down and then me stepping down closed EWA- plus was just really burned out. We planned a last show- but only myself, Eddie< Pau and Broc(yes Broc) wrote matches for it. was dissaponted the rest didn't get finished but I wasn't gonna write anymore

I have written a few matches for EWNCW and JBW before, also for BITW and SRW(which closed before we even got it off the ground.

What made you want to jump back into a creative position with R(ob)'s JBW?

Well as I had said, I had written a few matches for JBW before- for R(ob) and was easy to work with. Plus in ICw I had fued with him with another character I forgot to list above- # was his name- a masked man with Tourettes lol. Really not easy to write for tbh- but R(ob) made it easier. Anyways back to JBW- well Kash had asked me if I wanted to take over the womens division there and said yeah- I wrote the battle royal for what then became Blood Harvest II and thats when Eddie and Jman took over- so that was my sting on JBW creative lol. I was cool with it, less work to do really. Then R(ob) started SRW- and I joined up just writing a match for each show- but like I said , that never got off the ground due to things behind the scene. Then after that Kash and R(ob) staerd BITW- and my deal again- one match per show- then really did nothing after the firts shows went out- then R9ob) took over JBW- and again- same deal- one match per show- though I have done two for one show and two for JBW's next PPV. R(ob) is just easy to work with TBH and also with Poot, Zappho and Asher being on creative its a pretty easy working situation- plus finally get to work with some other guys I had not had much chance to work with- even if its in a creative way
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk

Blog Entries
    With each fed getting enough creative members needed and the demands to get shows out on time, do you think we have the right balance of efeds for the members here?

I guess so- I mean I try to keep on on all efeds but I did know IWAs roster needed something- a second show was really needed. Thats one problem with EWA- we just had so many sign up that it was kind of hard- it was just 3 of us, 3 shows and was just very hard to keep up.But I think efeds now have enough creative memebers and sometimes they reach out for outside help- and get it- thats how I did some for other efeds- everybody helping each other.

What are your thoughts on the bear vs bmac situation that just occured and the mods egging it on by giving it its own thread? Do you think PMs are the best way to settle disputes or giving it its own thread for others to put in their opinion?

Well Not being in IWA I really did not know they didn't get along- but really, everybody is gonna have a problem with someone every now and then- even me. Thats part of the reason I never joined IWA. But its something I am over with now. But the Bmac and Bear thing should have just stayed in PM's and a MOd really should not have egged it on by starting a thread for them- and I voiced my opinion on that repeatling in that thread. I thought it was a childish and un needed thing on a mods side and in the efeding section. But its over with- Robstart and I had our own differenses that were settle via PM about it all. The opinions of others in the thread- well because of Bears and Bmacs being allowed to air their stuff in open- well you know people were gonna chime in- was it needed? No, but it happed. So now Bear is gone- for good or just awhile- not sure, but it really did not have to go that far- but its done. It was just one of those nights/days where I questioned why doing all this efeding crap or even posting here if a Mod allows crap like this instead of saying- take it to PM or get banned

What feuds are you the most interested in right now as a reader any why?

Honestly- and feud that any of Thorphys characters are in, Jelly’s characters are in. I mostly follow their stuff in WWE Fantasy but do read some of their EWNCW stuff. But I think the feud I like the most- Dean Ambrose vs Rock. Ambrose/Torphs and Rock/THBK just work great together. Their feud has gone on for awhile now and I hope it never ends. There are some JBW feuds I am looking forward to also- but can not talk about them of course(being on creative there I don’t want to give anything away. Also another feud that I am looking forward to- which I hope is ginna happen in WWE Fantasy- Kharma(scribbs) vs Chyna(Glamour Girl). In EWNCW there are a lot of other feuds I kind of follow and really enjoy them. In IWA, honestly I don't read it all that much so not sure of all the feuds

What are your thoughts the older generation of guys vs the newer ones?
    Hmm, well its a nice mixture with a lot of new blood which is needed from time to time. On one hand you have guys like TDA, Kash, R(ob), Robaried TBOZ, HolyJose, S.E.Zero, Vegas, Krysys, Grind, Tommy and a few others that have been around forever and are still on top of their games- even though some may stop or cut back- but still they can still cut promos as great as they could before. Then you have new blood(or newish) in you WF, VanD, VHX, Eddie, Shaz, Destruction(well hell everyone in WWE Fantasy efed) and you even have females into efed a bit more now. Before all I knew of was Panda and she is great- but now you have AshleyPunk and Glamour Girl and they are both doing great things in all the efeds they are in

Do you think it is harder to move up now compared to a year or 2 ago and do you think older users and writers are doing a good job at getting the newer talent over?
    Well yes, I think overall most older users and creative writers are doing a pretty good job of getting new users over. I think, and this is just my personal opinion, but in HWA it seemed Broc and Sully seemed to give titles/big pushes to those that did not deserve it- not all the time, but did seem that way a good bit. But it changed when Eddie came aboard- new blood in creative is needed from time to time- in each and every tefed. So I guess the answer is- its probably easier- as long as the users keep writing grwat stuff- creative will reward you

What is on your list for what you want to accomplish this year in the feds?
    Well I don't care about titles so if none of mine wins gold I am ok with it. I just care about doing the best I can. On my lisy- well there are a bunch of people I'd love to work with- some of them I am just now getting to work with- Jelly, GGG, VanD but never had a chance to work with you WF, THBK, Glamour, Ashley, Bmac(once), Kash(on creative), Dennis, SouthernBlood...etc...just a long list. That and just hope we can continue putting out great JBW shows

Anything you want our audience to look out for?

JBWs next two PPVs of course- this upcoming one is shaping up pretty nicely and the following one is unique. Def keep an eye out in WWE Fantasy efed for the Sting/Raven/Ravens Flock angle and of course the start up of WWE Fantasy's 3rd show- Impact. Also keeep an eye out on Ano Doom/Sasha Panzer in EWNCW- as I said before, she is one of my characters but SouthernBlood controls her there(makes it easier on him and I)

That's it for this installment of Inside the Tights. Big thanks to EHC for participating and for everyone who reads.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk

Blog Entries
    Great interview ehc, good to hear your insights on e-fedding.

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Good interview guys, enjoyed it as normal.

EHC has to be one of the nicest guys on here, perhaps the easiest person I have ever worked with when it comes to handing out assignments and talking about plans and stuff. One thing I also like about EHC.. he's always there to support new comers and makes them feel welcome and praises them when they deserve, it's just a real classy touch from a nice guy.

Thanks for the kinds words too man and thanks for mentioning the WWE Fed.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

another good interview you guys.

THE FINAL FIST BUMP!

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Good interview guys, enjoyed it as normal.

EHC has to be one of the nicest guys on here, perhaps the easiest person I have ever worked with when it comes to handing out assignments and talking about plans and stuff. One thing I also like about EHC.. he's always there to support new comers and makes them feel welcome and praises them when they deserve, it's just a real classy touch from a nice guy.

Thanks for the kinds words too man and thanks for mentioning the WWE Fed.
    Well fuck you very much THBK lol.... See I can be mean sometimes. Seriusly though- thanks you very much man. I have always done my best to get along with everyone and avoid conflict with others- drama is not need here and have always hated when I saw it. from Broc and Sullys crap to Alosicks crap- it really made me want to stop edfeding. And the Bmac and Bear thing too.

And forgive all my typos in my interview, I typed most of it while talking to someone...my bad

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young