Page 59 of 158 FirstFirst ... 9 495758596061 69 109 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    You are my boy Benny, you are my boy
    *cough*And Bear*cough*

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    *cough*And Bear*cough*
    Bear is my giiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirlllllllllllll!

Nah seriously it feels great to know that some people appreciate what you are doing. Thanks guys it means a lot

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    While i do appreciate being told the interview was good, i want to say this. With itm, by including real wrestling and efed topics into one, my hope was that it would generate discussion. I know some rarely post in the wwe/tna section due to the marks there, and others just flock to the efed section, so my hope was when a topic is picked such as jack swaggers arrest, it would generate a discussion of who agrees who doesnt, what your view is, ect.

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I personally don't see Ziggler winning the world title anytime soon. Swagger's gimmick is doing wonders for him, he looks better in the ring and Zeb is a really good mouthpiece. Del Rio is doing great as a face in my opinion, and the world title run is really helping him get over, plus who doesn't love Ricardo.

Ziggler is great at selling when he doesn't overdo it, but Big E isn't doing anything for him right now and AJ is pretty played out. The best thing for Ziggler is to get him on his own.

Also someone who I want to see in the world title picture is the Miz. He is becoming a big workhorse outside the company, he is starting to get the figure four down, and his rise to the WWE title last time was great in my opinion. Miz vs Jericho for the WWE title is something I would love to see.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    I personally don't see Ziggler winning the world title anytime soon. Swagger's gimmick is doing wonders for him, he looks better in the ring and Zeb is a really good mouthpiece. Del Rio is doing great as a face in my opinion, and the world title run is really helping him get over, plus who doesn't love Ricardo.

Ziggler is great at selling when he doesn't overdo it, but Big E isn't doing anything for him right now and AJ is pretty played out. The best thing for Ziggler is to get him on his own.

Also someone who I want to see in the world title picture is the Miz. He is becoming a big workhorse outside the company, he is starting to get the figure four down, and his rise to the WWE title last time was great in my opinion. Miz vs Jericho for the WWE title is something I would love to see.
    While I agree that Swagger is doing better with Zeb, there's still the issue of his arrest. WWE may still punish him for that, and DZ gets his cash. For example: Swagger wins, Big E destroys him and Ziggs cash. Del Rio demands a rematch, since he's due one, and hasn't had the chance o0f doing so on Swagger.

I'd like to see RR mocking Big E, would be a LOL.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post

Just gonna say this...look out for Kofi

"Ship Is It"

"Bow down to your god, and ALL HAIL THE KING"

EWNCW- "The Unholy King" King Strem:
    -EWNCW International champion since March 6th, 2012- May 27, 2013

Awaiting my next batch of questions
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Any update on the next episode guys? Looking forward to Zero's interview.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Any update on the next episode guys? Looking forward to Zero's interview.
    Done 6 questions so far. Still waiting for more (if any) from wrestlingfan. Felt like the interview could be longer than 6 questions this time around but am not entirely positive.

and.....I'm done. Up to Wrestlingfan to post it soon. Was great doing this