Page 55 of 158 FirstFirst ... 5 455354555657 65 105 155 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Also, before anyone points it out, I know i originally said Tues. I meant Saturday. Just pointing it out...and yes, I did just double quote myself.
    Quite innovative, the self-double quote. LOL

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Welcome back to another edition of Inside the Tights. We are getting to the end of the first list of interviewers I put up a while ago and Torphy is next but I will have a new list up by the end of the day at least to give you all an idea of the next round of interviews. Now on to business as we get ready to go Inside the Tights with Van Hooligan X.

First off, welcome to the show and as a formality, would you like to introduce the audience to your characters?

Hey. I'm Vanny-poo. I play Van Hooligan X who is the most arrogant bastard ever.

I also used to play Jacob Cass and DJ in EWA before dropping them and Cien in HWA: Total Resistance which was going pretty damn well lol

In your opinion, what qualities do you believe a strong face or heel need to have in order to be successful? Is there anyone you believe that fits these qualities perfectly?

I wouldn't really know on how to get a face over really. I know how to help get a face over but I'm more of a heel based dude since VHX hasn't ever officially been face.

For a heel? Well, a solid gimmick helps.
    Example:
    Any from of arrogance or vanity is a thing most people don't like in new people. Perfect for a wrestling heel gimmick. I made VHX to be a smug as possible so if you knew him in real life he'd be 1 of the people you'd love to see get punched in the face.

Whilst world champion, I always tried to act like the worst undeserving champion possible, because VHX being a deserving world champion just doesn't really sound right. Doing anything it takes to win a match or steal a sure fire victory and then brag it in the face of the defeated worked well for me lol

But I'd mainly say that you've also got to see it from an outside POV. Like, if this was real, would a casual fan route for someone like VHX or my face opponent? If a heel can really hit this nerve then you put over the face and in turn gain some popularity yourself.

Obviously heel gimmicks aren't all the same but that's a few things I did to make sure VHX was as unlikable as possible. May help someone, never know ;D lol

2012 has been a huge year for you, what factors do you think allowed you to jump so far ahead like that?

Deepthroating a shit ton of creative members lol

Honestly, I don't really know. I'd just put it down to right place, right time I think. I don't think he'll be a 4 time world champion for a long time if ever.

I assume creative liked my abilities and thought I made a good cheap world champion. I'm incredibly grateful for all the opportunities they gave me though. I'd not be a decent heel today.

What are you thoughts on the Clique angle when it first started and looking back on it today, would you have done anything different?

Well when it first started we were hoping it would be a cross over between HWA and EWA trying to take us down. Although hesitant, but liked the general idea of it but that cross over neither wanted which I can understand really. Thinking back on it, I still think that angle would've been amazing to do but it would take a lot to get perfect.

What can I say about it that hasn't been discussed already by people. Since I know a hell of a lot more than both sides of the argument about it and stuff I just think it's best I stay out of it else I'd probably end up opening a bigger can of worms. Hell, 1 time I do put an effort into reading it I lash out at Grind in a very smelly way (Sorry ).

I'll say this though. If you were a part of HWA for a long period of time, you knew how big this built up to and the potential it truly had and it's a damn shame that the storyline didn't get a proper ending. Having said that though, infamy builds over time and I think that's what will happen here.

In your opinion, what do you think makes an efed show successful and what elements do you feel are the most important when you are reading?

Well, a good blend of good and evil characters that have been built up well. Creative members must truly want to write the show is a must as well. Really isn't easy to be on creative though which sometimes is forgotten.

Gotta build up the main event matches whilst making a good card below it, try to avoid using the same match-ups constantly or gimmick matches if included.

I dunno about the elements though, basically the style every creative member uses right now makes it the easiest to read.

Right now you are working in your first tag team with Ramon, how is this experience different than other feuds and why?

Well, tag teams usually have more people working the promos so sometimes time management is an issue. Obviously THBK is in charge of WWE EFed so I usually like him to go first since then he's not waiting for me and then he's out of the way just in case something happens in that EFed.

I'm massively enjoying it though. I thought it might not be as fun as singles competition but I was a silly goose indeed. I really recommend to anyone that hasn't that they should give the tag team division a proper go in an EFed at least once.

What are some of your favorite feuds going on right now and why?

I will very cheaply plug
    the upcoming Ignition ladder match in EWNCW, VHX/Carlos vs Damage Goods in IWA
    and VHX vs Divine match in JBW for shiggles ;D

But ego a side I'd probably say Juno vs Vivica, HJ vs TDA and pretty much any segment involving Ronaldo Romulus is in are my fav things happening right now.

Is there anything you want our viewers to be on the lookout for in the future?

My dick.

That's it for this week's episode and stay tuned for the next round of interviews!

Theme of the Week: Kaige Chamberlin

<span style="color:#000000;">
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Nice interview amigo, another good one with some decent tips in there for any new comers to effeding.

Good job guys!

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Great interview from the great Vanny Poo

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    Good interview VHX. I enjoyed reading it. I can say in ICW, i put the title on you because you were doing really well back then. Not saying you aren't now, but you definitely deserved being a world champ then

Blog Entries
    All right guys! Time for another edition of Inside the Minds! Sorry for the delay. This weeks guests are Eddie and Destruction! If you are interested in being in the next one, shoot me a PM. All right, lets get right into it!

So currently, IWA is building to Last Resort, EWNCW is building to In Violence We Trust, JBW is building to In Justice for Brawl, and WWE Fantasy is building to Summerslam. Which PPV are you looking forward to most and why?

Eddie: Honestly on a personal level, I'm looking forward to them all. My characters all have big feuds currently and I'm expecting some great matches. With Kyojin turning heel in IWA, the feud with Jman is definitely something that I've wanted for a long time, and for JBW, I know Kyo will have a big match, plus Eddie Juarez faces Jason Alexander in a Death Row match to finish the feud that has been my favourite to be a part of thus far. EWNCW, Kyojin is in the Rage Ignition Championship match and I'm looking forward to that- hoping to get my first piece of gold there. And WWE- Cody Rhodes faces Wade Barrett, Lita faces Trish & Kelly in a triple threat match for the Womens Championship and Edge faces Tyson Kidd in a Three Stages of Hell match for the World Heavyweight Championship in the end of another brilliant feud to have been a part of- so I've got a lot to look forward to.

If I had to pick one, I'd say SummerSlam- I know Des, G & THBK are all really pulling their best work to make this their best PPV so far.

Destruction: Personally, I'm looking forward to JBW's PPV - In Justice for Brawl. With Jman and Eddie getting into their groove at the helm of Jabe, they've been going from strength to strength since Blood Harvest. Coming up, we see the return of Death Row - which was one of my favorite matches during HWA's time. I then expect we'll have the dream match - EWNCW Champion vs. JBW Champion - Tommy vs. TDA. That makes for a killing pay-per-view.

IWA has Kyojin/Jman, two of my favorite characters. Kyojin as a heel is certainly interesting, and feuding with Jman is a great way for Eddie to get comfortable as a heel with J. With Benny now in charge, I'm sure that IWA will do nothing but improve. Although this is his first time in charge, but with what Benny has learnt from Bear, I have no doubts he will do a great job.

EWNCW are consistently great. I haven't followed them as greatly as the other feds, but with WrestlingFan, Asher, K2Jelly and Tommy holding champions, I have no doubt they'll continue to do excellent.

Then, we have the WWE Fed. Summerslam has Eddie writing a three stages of Hell match, so that promises to be amazing. Then, the storyline and promos with the UK stable and their feud with the US has been full of quality. We have the outcast Dean Ambrose and the Rock, both promo's improve the quality of Nitro massively. This is one, definitely with the potential to be the best we've done, and dare I say, the best out of the four mentioned, but I'm ocnfident it'll be great.

Me: Well, each has something worth while to look forward to. For me though, it's In Violence We Trust in EWNCW. The reason why, is kind of selfish, but it's because of this feud with TDA. I have a hunch it won't end at the PPV, and the build up so far, with the mystery guy taunting Divine, and then it being TDA, and there is this promo TDA and I did for the next Rage that I absolutely enjoyed doing, and I think it will add a whole new depth to the feud with TDA.

What are your thoughts on the state of BITW? It has put out 1 big show, BITW Kingdom come, and one Unscripted, in the span of 3 months.

Eddie: I love the idea of it, the way people can have dream matches anywhere. And there's no doubting Kash's booking and writing ability. I just feel as though momentum is lost for definite there with the lack of shows and time between shows. I'm glad to be a part of it but I'm not until BITW III and they still have to get BITW II out. There's no doubt that the show quality is up there with some of the best we've seen (IWA Destined For Immortality I, EWNCW Pain For Treasure 2012, JBW Horrorcore Icons and HWA Hardcore Heaven jump to mind when listing the best shows.) And I would put BITW Kingdom Come up there with them, but I feel momentum is lost and that's a problem that unless there are more regular shows that won't be solved.

Destruction: I've yet to read Unscripted due to time constraints, but Kingdom Come was very enjoyable. Team Fuck It forming was unexpected, and the shoot between Shaz and Artemis was controversial and a good read. With that said, two shows in three months, isn't great. I know Kash and R(ob) are busy men, but to really be the BITW, the shows need to be increased. I'm not a fan of the formatting they use, nor the scoring system especially, but they are both great writers who I'm sure will continue to produce quality shows, they just need to pick up the show pace

Me: See, here is my POV. You'll have people who will sit there and defend the efed saying that "it doesn't matter how quickly shows come out, they are all great quality". Maybe it's just my opinion, but a successful efed has to have the right combination of quality, and speed. If a show is being put out every 5 to 7 days, but really has no substance, then what is the point. If an efed puts out amazing quality shows, but takes forever between shows, it leaves the question of "how do you really develop any feud or anything of depth", because a feud that would normally take 3 months to build up and make memorable,, would then take 6 to 9 months depending on how fast an efed is putting the shows out. Asides from the speed, I enjoyed reading Kingdom Come, and the first Unscripted. I already shared my opinion on the formatting in a feedback I did for the show, so I won't dabble on about it here, all I'll say is, I can see where Kash and Rob are in the context of quality, but I would just like a little more to it. Though I'll never knock someone for putting real life over efedding

Blog Entries
    The rumored Wrestlemania XXX main event is said to be The Rock vs Brock Lesnar. What do you think about that?

Eddie: I feel it makes sense with Rock-Brock only happening once before and with the buyrates but I actually hope it isn't. I'd rather see Cena-Taker be the main event, or see somebody else make their way to the top. For me, the WrestleMania main event should be with two or three guys that are regulars in the WWE.

Destruction: It depends. If it's for the WWE Championship, I'd be completely against it. The landmark 30th Wrestlemania being main evented by 2 part-timers for the *most prestigious*championship is something I'd hate. The only positive side I see is that a minimum of one would have to commit to at least a month before and after WM.

However, I'd be all for it if it was non-title. The publicity the "movie star" facing "the former UFC Champion", the two most successful people outside of wrestling, would bring to the company, would mean huge money for Vince. Both people can have entertaining matches, Rock vs. Heyman on the mic again would be excellent. However, Brock is at his best in No DQ scenarios but I think that is ruled out with Rock not wanting to risk injury that would affect his movie career.

Me: Honestly, I hope it happens. The first PPV i ever watched was Summerslam 2002, where Brock Lesnar won the WWE title from The Rock. I think it would be cool to see The Rock vs Lesnar vs Summerslam this year, with The Rock winning, and set up a third match for Wrestlemania, to decide who is truly better.

What do you see happening if CM Punk doesn't face the Undertaker?

Eddie: To me, it's pretty obvious. Cena-Punk will end with Punk winning and somebody in charge will put Cena in the main event as well as he's the Rumble winner (similar to how they did Orton-Mysterio-Angle at WM22).

What I hope happens is Punk is revealed as The Shield's leader and the four of them face Team WWE where Heyman is put in charge if Shield wins.

Destruction: It appears it will be Rock vs. Cena vs. Punk, but I really want to see it happen. Cena needs to have the torch passed to him, beating the Rock one-on-one, and with Punk involved, I don't see the moment working as well. I think with Jack Swagger's DUI, there's a chance Punk could take his place, and start a Del Rio/Punk feud. The other option I see possible, is Punk vs. Orton. Assuming Punk would feud with Cena after Wrestlemania, what better than a win over WWE's #2 face to avenge Wrestlemania 27 to make him still seem a viable challenger after 2 straight PPV defeats.

Me: I think he will face the Undertaker, but if he doesn't, I think he should be added to the WWE title picture. This is the WWE we are talking about, and they can find a loop hole to add him if they wanted to. I think it would be good merely because with the wwe champ, The Rock, out and not on Raw each week to build up the match, putting Punk into it, gives us Punk and Cena each week on the weeks Rock isn't there.

What do you think about Jack Swaggers recent arrest?

Eddie: I think everybody makes mistakes but I think he's made the mistake at the wrong time. I'm a huge fan of his new gimmick and I feel with this gimmick, Swagger could be the next WHC- but maybe not now. I think only time will tell whether or not this really affects him.

Destruction: He's an absolute tool. His attitude cost him his last push, and I don't see why he would risk a 6 figure pay-day, and title match *and probable win* at Wrestlemania. I don't get also, why do it 2 hours after Smackdown? When you've got to drive home, why not do it there, and limit the chances of being caught, if you're set on smoking weed? If he this was any other time of the year, or not planned to be in a Wrestlemania title match, I'm positive he would be buried and/or suspended/fired. He's just stupidity on his part, and I don't see him staying in the main event after WM.

Me: He is the luckiest guy in the world. I was surprised to see he wasn't fired or suspended. While I am looking forward to the build up of Swagger/Del Rio with Zeb as Swaggers mouth piece, I can't help but think that Swagger has effectively screwed the pooch, and once Wrestlemania season is over, I see him getting jobbed out to the likes of others as a means to put them over, and punish Swagger. It sucks, as I enjoy him since he came back.

All right guys! Looking forward to the discussion this brings. Again, if you are interested in being on the next ITM, shoot me a PM!

Destruction: It appears it will be Rock vs. Cena vs. Punk, but I DON'T really want to see it happen. Cena needs to have the torch passed to him, beating the Rock one-on-one, and with Punk involved, I don't see the moment working as well. I think with Jack Swagger's DUI, there's a chance Punk could take his place, and start a Del Rio/Punk feud. The other option I see possible, is Punk vs. Orton. Assuming Punk would feud with Cena after Wrestlemania, what better than a win over WWE's #2 face to avenge Wrestlemania 27 to make him still seem a viable challenger after 2 straight PPV defeats.
    I made a typo in this paragraph. It's fixed above though.

I enjoyed both interviews. Nice to know some insight into Van, and of course, normally anything Eddie is awesome
    ‚Äč

Blog Entries
    Good interview VHX. I enjoyed reading it. I can say in ICW, i put the title on you because you were doing really well back then. Not saying you aren't now, but you definitely deserved being a world champ then
    I understand what you're saying and thanks for giving me the opportunity to prove myself

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Nice interview amigo, another good one with some decent tips in there for any new comers to effeding.

Good job guys!
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Great interview from the great Vanny Poo
    Thanks guys :3

Blog Entries
    Great reads for both sets of interviews. Well done, guys (thanks for the vote of confidence, Des).

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy