Page 53 of 158 FirstFirst ... 3 435152535455 63 103 153 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Inside the Minds: Three Men And A Title

So we are drawing closer to the Elimination Chamber, and a lot of things have happened. Brock Lesnar returned, The Rock won the WWE Championship, Ziggler has not cashed in his MITB briefcase, and each efed has put out another show. So, this weeks guests are Rehmix, and the creator of Inside the Tights, Wrestlingfan! So, let's get right into this!

With Elimination Chamber just 2 weeks away, the only matches being confirmed are Rock vs Punk II for the WWE Championship, ADR vs Big Show for the World title, and a Smackdown #1 contenders Elimination Chamber match, how do you think this PPV is shaping up?

Rehmix: Elimination Chamber is always an interesting PPV. It always seems like they are just shoving something between two of the biggest PPVs in WWE, a buffer if you will. But I think it is shaping up to be an interesting PPV so far. I would like to see a few more matches added obviously.

The EC match itself should be very good with the amount of guys that will be in it, although if they add Khali to the match, it will be disappointing. I hope to see another EC match added, maybe a US Title match. I think it would be cool see something other than a world title on the line in a EC match. This would give a lot of the younger mid-card guys some time in a match that has a good history in WWE. I would allso like to see something with the WWE title, but it looks like Team Hell No will be in the EC match for the # 1 contender’s match.

The Rock is a big draw, but he better be on at least one Raw before the PPV or else the whole him and Punk rematch will pretty much be a whatever match. It just seems like you know the Rock is going to win so I don’t really even want to watch it. It also looks like the Shield is going to be a part of a match with Cena, Sheamus, and Ryback. Which I think will be a very good match. I hope that more matches are added cause they will help to add to the PPV’s value.

WF: I am stoked to see what all happens at EC. The return of Swagger defiantly adds some new layers to the chamber and it is great to see him repackaged and better than ever, hopefully the E will take more of a chance on him. Khali is the only man I don't want in the match just because he adds nothing to it. Orton would be my pick to win it since he hasn't been in the title picture to much.

The world title match will also be fun since I am enjoying Del Rio more. I expect him to beat show, but we will either see Dolph vs Orton at Mania or Orton turn heel and face Del Rio, or a triple threat.

Rock vs Punk will also be big also even thought we know that the Rock will win. The E won't have him for much longer so I am sure they are going to get the most out of him until WM is finished.

Bear: So obviously these questions were asked before the most recent Raw, as Ryback/Sheamus/Cena vs The Shield has been added. I still think this PPV doesn't live up to the hype of paying 50 dollars for it. The only thing appealing to me about the PPV is the Rock/Punk match, merely because I feel like it has big implications. If Rock wins, we are most likely seeing Rock vs Cena II, but if Punk wins, I see us getting Rock vs Cena vs Punk, which I would prefer. Other than that, this is a PPV that if i missed, I wouldn't feel like i've missed out on.

Brock lesnar recently returned to the WWE to build up to his Wrestlemania match. He also signed a 2 year extension with the WWE. Do you feel Lesnar being in the WWE helps or hurts the company?

Rehmix: I’m very indifferent right now. On one hand I hate this Part-Time bullshit that the WWE is doing right now. I wish they would either be here or not and if they don’t want to show up each week then don’t let them do anything. But on the other hand I do enjoy the old guys coming back and having some chances at playing with the new guys.

Brock is someone who I always felt left to early and I think could have done a lot in WWE. I think he was a great monster heel, with the help of Heyman, and I actually think he could have mad a good face, taking to how popular he was in UFC in the beginning. I think that the man is a good addition to WWE but I really wish he was on TV more. It is hard for him to have a meaningful feud if he isn’t around a lot.

WF: Personally, if he is doing the same deal I think it hurts it. I am sure his contract is going to cost a good bit and that could be money used to get talent that would work full time or give desearving guys a raise. But I at least hope he is used to get younger guys over and seeing matches like Barrett vs Lesner, Sheamus vs Lesner, or Del Rio vs Lesner would be entertaining in my opinion. But that is up to them, so we will see where it goes.

Bear: I agree with WF. Personally if Lesnar came in, signed a 3 year contract, and was there full time. Even if he didn't do house shows, and just appeared on weekly Raw or SD, it would be so much better. It would give Lesnar the chance to get over and be at the top of the mountain once more, and it would give the WWE the chance to use Lesnar to put over talent over. Imagine a Lesnar vs Barrett feud or Lesnar vs Kane or Lesnar vs Ziggler.

Currently in efedding, there are a lot of characters. Who do you feel is the most underrated character/star right now?

Rehmix: I figured I would go through each one and say who I feel is the most underrated. This is a tough list to make but I think these guys are good and deserve more.

JBW - Israel Pamich. This guy is always ICing and is building his character left and right. His promo’s are always the black horse any show it is on and he is going to do well this year, I hope.

EWNCW - Mike Hawk. Now I am new to EWNCW and honestly have not read many of their shows, but am looking forward to reading man more of their shows. Hawk does good work in other feds and it is the same in this one.

IWA - Jackson Smith. I don’t know why I like Smith, but I don’t think he gets enough talk. He brings it every week in his promos and I hope he cashes that briefcase soon.

WWE - Sable. Glamour Girl is becoming a great eFedder and is doing very well with Sable. She pretty much runs that Diva division.

BITW - Hard to say since they have only had one show, so I don’t think I can make a clear decision here.

Wf: There a ton of guys that don't get enough recognition. My fellow guest Rehmix is just now starting to get better feuds in my opinion and I hope it gives him a more solid platform to stand on as he tries to move up. Jackson Smith, CM Rock-Austin character, has the potential to be a very strong midcard face in the IWA right now and I am excited to see where he goes. King Stream is a guy I also feel doesn't get a lot of recognition outside of EWNCW creative and is definitely someone I would love to feud with on Inferno.

Bear: First I'd have to agree with Rehmix and WF. CM Rock/Jackson Smith is someone who could be a big game player. I feel like he just needs to find his niche, and once he finds that thing that makes him stick out from all the rest, he will steadily climb the proverbial ladder. Someone else I feel is underrated is KJ Punk. I feel like he doesn't get the recognition he deserves. He normally always delivers, and I feel like he should be higher up than he is in efeds.

Blog Entries
    What is your favorite feud to read right now in any efed?

Rehmix: I actually don’t want to sound egotisitical, but my favorite feud right now is Ma$$-Cage in JBW. Now don’t get me wrong there are a lot of good ones out, Kyojin-Smyth in IWA and Thunder and Krysys in EWNCW was good. But honestly I think that the recent return of Ma$$ to JBW is a very interesting story, not to mention the history between Ma$$ and Cage. I am enjoying a lot of the stories going on right now, but I truly do feel that this story will be a good one.

Bear: It appears as though WF missed this question, so he can answer it once he reads this My favorite feud..well...here they are. In IWA, it was Adonis vs Light. I felt like it had all of the right build, the right hype, it was all around perfect in my eyes. In EWNCW it would have to be Tommy Thunder vs Krysys. In JBW I'd have to go with the blossoming Thunder/TDA feud, as that has awesomeness written all over it. In the WWE efed, I'm goingg to go with my feud, Sandow vs Hogan, as I'm really getting into the Sandow character.

What is a dream match you want to see happen, given if there were no barriers such as "so and so is only in this efed and so and so is only in this other one"?

Rehmix: I’m going to go real old school right now. The biggest dream match I can think of would be Dubs versus Tommy Thunder. The Father of JBW versus the Father of EWNCW. I think that it would be great and give all the new guys a picture of two of the founding fathers of Efedding here on EWN. What we have now is because of these two guys.

Anther one would be Kash, Sau, and Leggo versus TBOZ, Rich Cranium , and Grind Bastard. I’m a huge fan a nostalgia and these are six of the originals here on EWN. A Classic match between these three would be fantastic!

WF: Jesting Madness vs Black Blooded would be an amazing tag team as both teams are some of the best in any of the efeds today. Shining vs Van is another thing that could be huge. I know both of them want it and that is how you can tell a feud will be electric. Finally Jose vs Chris Divine. Not sure why but I think the promos betweeen the two would be witty, funny and some of the most serious we could see if we put them in the same room.

As far as my character goes, I would really like to get a chance to work with everyone at least once because every interaction you have with someone else is unique, but guys I would like to work with the most are Shining, Ramon in a heel vs heel type thing, any of Torphy's characters, Divine, TDA, and Shurikin is a huge one.

Bear: First, I want to respond to WF. Jose vs Divine happened back in HWA. If i remember correctly, it started as Divine heel vs Jose face, but Divine turned face, only for Jose to turn heel, and then Alex Kidd was brought into it with the Universal Championship. If i am remember correctly. As what I'd like to see. Off the top of my head, Eddie Juarez vs Artemis Eclipse, Tommy Thunder vs Kyojin, and TDA vs Shining Light.

Ok guys! There is this weeks Inside the Minds. I have two guests lined up for the next one. That should come out in a week or two! Until then, I look forward to any discussion this brings!

Thanks for the kind words Bear. I've never felt that I'm nowhere near the top compared to other guys so the words are much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Good job. Thoroughly looking forward to the next episode, whoever the guests may be .

Although on the Brock Lesnar topic, I've read on another news site *very reliable may I add, although it has no forum*, that this Brock Lesnar deal includes a WWE Title run. Would that change any of your minds on Brock?

Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    Good job. Thoroughly looking forward to the next episode, whoever the guests may be .

Although on the Brock Lesnar topic, I've read on another news site *very reliable may I add, although it has no forum*, that this Brock Lesnar deal includes a WWE Title run. Would that change any of your minds on Brock?
    If, and only if Brock Lesnar was full time during the run.

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    If, and only if Brock Lesnar was full time during the run.
    Or at least more so than the rock ...

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

That just makes it worse for me. Anyone who gets the Title SHOULD be full time.

THE FINAL FIST BUMP!

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

Blog Entries

No. I mean, atleast with the Rock it is more of a nostalgia thing. He was in the business longer than Lesnar and did more than Lesnar. If Lesnar won the WWE Championship, then it should be a scenario where while he holds it, he does house shows, that way the WWE title is featured

I won't have any problem to see Brock as WWE champion again, full time or not

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    If Lesnar is back full time, no problemo.

Great read here, fellas, and thanks for the shoutouts!

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!