Page 48 of 158 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 58 98 148 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Are you really Portuguese or you are phony
    Says the guy that changes his nation weekly

I was born in Funchal, Madeira Portugal. (Same place as Ronaldo! ) so Yes.. I am Portuguese.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Says the guy that changes his nation weekly

I was born in Funchal, Madeira Portugal. (Same place as Ronaldo! ) so Yes.. I am Portuguese.
    That is what makes you so cool

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    That is what makes you so cool
    Oh it's true.. it's damn true!

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Blog Entries

Inside The Minds: Looking To Rumble

Ok guys, so this is a new format for a bi weekly thing I am going to do. I decided to shelf the IC version of Inside the Tights as there was minimal interest in it, so hopefully this catches on like the OOC Inside the Tights. The name of this new format is called, Inside the Minds. With ITT, people are given the chance to primarily look at one user's history in efedding and current goings. With ITM, people will get the chance to hear 3 to 4 different opinions on certain topics. The topics will range from current efedding happenings, to currently real wrestling happenings. So, on to the first edition of this new show, which I've titled this week, Looking To Rumble!

Blog Entries
    What is up guys and gals of EWN? So for this week, the two guests who will be talking with me are S.E. Zero and Shining Light! I want to thank both for taking part, and hopefully they can do it again very soon! Let's get straight into the topics! Up first, efedding!

In the month of January, 4 of the 5 efeds came out with PPV's. EWNCW had Bred for Combat, JBW had Resurrection, TWE had Eye of The Beholder, and WWE had The Great American Bash. For the efeds you do follow if you don't follow all of them, what was a match or moment from each PPV that stood out to you, that you think others should go back and take a look at?

Shining: I must admit that out of all the e-feds that put on a PPV this month, the only one that I decided to read was JBW's Ressurection. This was because I was intrigued to see if the new JBW creative could produce a show that was as good as their first. My honest opinion is that, before Eddie and JMan came along, JBW wasn't even a fed. Very few shows were posted, it was only the same few people who IC'd and talked in the discussion thread and several people had jumped ship to other feds. I'm not going to list the people who I think are at fault for that period, but I was pleased when the new creative formed, as I knew that Eddie and JMan were the right people to begin JBW's "Road to Redemption".

As for the moment in the PPV that stood out to me, I've got to choose the return of Ma$$dinero purely for the shock factor. I thought that Kash was completely done with JBW and wanted to focus on BITW and making sure that we waited even longer for their first show I joke of course, but his return was definitely a surprise to me.

S.E.Z:Well let's begin shall we. Thanks for having me on the first show, I do hope it goes over well just as Inside The Tights has. Now on to the question.

For Bred for Combat the standout moment to me was seeing K2Jelly's Ronaldo Romulus win the big one (EWNCW World Heavyweight Championship) against K-Jammin. K2Jelly has been impeccable portraying some of if not all of his characters mor to me none more so the Ronaldo Romulus. His IC work, his overall attitude and dedication to EWNCW have been outstanding and to see him win at Bred for Combat was wonderful. He faces Jman (as Jman, of course haha), who also his match at Bred for Combat to earn the right to be #1 contender at In Violence We Trust, and if it's even half the match I think it will be, it could a sure fire Match of the Year candidate.

Resurrection, I'll go with TheDevilsAdvocate continuing his reign while the mystery behind who is/was the one putting up the vignettes being partially revealed. We've seen the vignettes week in and week out on Killzone each appearing in odd moments usually involving a main event superstar. Intentions behind them never clear. So when TDA won his match at Resurrection and we finally hear an unfamiliar theme rather than continuing to see another vignette, it's a sign that whoever it is behind the vignettes is close to making his debut and has set their sights on the JBW World Heavyweight Championship, so whoever it is in the vignette is BIG (at least that's the hope haha). Whether or not TDA will lose the title (which I hope not) or continue his great reign as champion still, will soon be put to the test.

Eye of the Beholder was....freaking insane. Matches there were outstanding with 2 of them (not being selfish haha) being the standout moments. The I Quit Match between Andrews and Jonez as well as the Fatal 4 Elimination Match for the TWE World Championship. Jonez vs Andrews was a long time feud that made it so TWE Interim GM Jared Manning made it so this match was the last match Andrews (the challenger) would have against the TWE BloodOath Champion, Jonez so you knew things were gonna be intense. In a match where we saw Jonez be set on fire, Andrews chest be peeled off after Jonez a motorcycle's back tire on it and the finish where Jonez threatened to strike Andrews' wife, just....wow. Hats off to Krysys for that twisted match forever haunting my dreams haha

Now the Fatal 4 Way match. Those that didn't follow TWE (sadly there are many who don't; no fucking clue why) the actual champion Darius was without his belt since his now long time rival, Greed, took upon himself one night along with the other Sins to take it and keep in his possession until Eye of the Beholder, where he would give it to the winner of the match now in question. This match was great Blue, Gaileo, Shaz and Darius are all great characters as are the users behind them so this match was a spectacle that really left of unanswered question with the way it finished....Greed actually aiding his long time rival, Darius to win over Shaz and then placing the championship on Darius' fallen chest. The question begging the mind of many (including my own) is...if Greed and Darius hate each other so much, why would Greed help him hold on the TWE World Championship, instead making him lose it? The answer to that question, I feel will coming soon. So if you wanna know the answer just as much as I do, be sure to check out TWE. It's really one of the best feds out there.

The Great American Bash. Ok then, haha again 2 moments that resonated to this fellow right here, Austin Aries winning the WWE Championship and The United Kingdom, becoming 4 man strong with their newest member.....Wade Barrett. Austin Aries came off hot off the trails of the King of the Ring PPV where he had a phenomenal match with Tyler Black, earning him a shot at the WWE Championship at the PPV we are now discussing. Jericho had a great reign so he could've retained just as easily but the moment was right for a new champion to be crowned and right now Aries was the man to do so. It was a great moment seeing him the the gold.

Now The United Kingdom. I stated it in the WWE thread that I've been a keen follower of the development of this whole thing since Rhodes and Sheamus began feuding months ago and how the UK (at the time Regal and McIntyre) where just starting out themselves but looked to add numbers to their cause, Sheamus being the prime candidate to be another member of the UK. Their efforts turned out to be fruitful when Sheamus joined them and continued to wage war against Rhodes, who turned to Black for aid in his fight against the UK. This turned out a key move in the feud as Black would take on the UK (Regal and McIntyre at the PPV as well) and on the Raw before the GAB announce that they would be banned from ringside effectively taking out the support Sheamus had to try anything out of line...or so we thought.

The moment when the UK attacked Dusty Rhodes (who was at the PPV already, celebrating the win Hulk Hogan had against Sandow) was the moment this feud became that much more personal and Rhodes knew he had to finish Sheamus once and for all. Having the match won, though the referee was down at the time, it looked like he did until a masked man came in with a steel pipe and after using it and doing a few more things to Rhodes soon after, it was Sheamus who came out victorious at the GAB and stood tall as the United States Champion, soon celebrating in the ring alongside his UK brethren before the masked man revealed himself to be...Wade Barrett. Total shocker of a moment and set the UK as a stable to be feared in numbers alone, more so with the talent that form it. So where the UK goes from here is going to be a sight to see for sure.

Blog Entries
    Me: First, I want to apologize to Kash and Rob for not including BITW in this topic, as BITW came out with their first show, a massive show, in January. It was an honest mistake, but i do apologize. So, with that in mind, 5 of the 6 efeds put out a PPV. I read all of them. So here is the rundown in my eyes

First was TWE's Eye of the Beholder. It was a very well written PPV all around. Mr Smyth being the surprise opponent for Jay Cracko and winning the IronFist Championship was sweet. Anyone who knows me knows I'm an advocate of Smyth, so I'm really excited to see what Smyth does with this title. Another item was actually my character, Scott Cage, retaining the No Limits Championship. Since revamping him a number of months ago from Richard Storm, into Scott Cage, I think I've found the right motion for Cage, and in recent weeks I've been wondering when the reign would end. I assumed Kaige(TJB) would win, but I will admit I'm glad the reign goes a little bit longer. The final moment I enjoyed was Darius retaining, but the ending with Greed. Everything between Greed and Darius to me, is bringing a big highlight to TWE, and makes people wonder what is going to happen next, and that is always a good thing.

The next PPV, was EWNCW's Bred for Combat. I will start by saying this, that to me, the biggest moment/surprise, was finally finding out who the mystery person interrupting Chris Divine was. TD..FREAKING..A! Now that was a holy crap moment as a read it, and I look forward to seeing what TDA and I get to do together. Another few moments were Jman winning the #1 contenders match, and Ronaldo finally winning the big one. This sets up what should be a great feud, and in the same breath, gives K2J a chance to shine as a champ, which for any who had seen his work as Brock in WWE Fantasy, knows we are in for a treat.

JBW had Resurrection. This was also a good PPV. It was a step above Blood Harvest II, and a step in the right direction for a revitalized JBW. The moment for me is still not knowing who this mystery person is behind the vignettes. I feel like this is one of the more hotter things in JBW right now, along with TDA's title reign. It has people outside of creative going "Who is it, when are we going to find out, TELL US NOW!" Then there was also Ma$$Dinero's return to JBW, which was initially who I thought was behind the mystery vignettes, but I was wrong. So needless to say, JBW is heating up!

Next we had BITW I: Kingdom Come. I read this PPV, from start to end and providing feedback on it. While there were aspects of it I didn't like, there is no denying it was an epic show and will go down as one of the best on EWN. Moments that stood out to me though were the formation of Team Fuck It in BITW, Alpha winning the World title, and Eclipse shoot promo.

Lastly, we had WWE Fantasies, Great American Bash. Now this was my personal favorite, and for those who are in that efed, will know why. Back when I was CM Punk, I had a hunch that I might become champ, but when all the garbage went down with me, and I dropped Punk, and came back as Aries, I was fully expecting to be in the proverbial dog house for a good long while. The fact that I got to end Jericho's reign, to me, meant that creative believes in me and trusts I won't fuck up, and I appreciate that. Other moments that really stood out to me where Wade Barrett and Kurt Angle debuting, Barrett joining the UK making them 4 strong, Sheamus winning the US Championship, and All American Perfection retaining which i wasn't expecting.

Coming up in 2 weeks is IWA's Destined for Immortality, a WM type PPV, that is fully written. Both of you are involved with your characters, Orion Slayde for S.E.Z and Shining Light as Shining Light. What can you say about this PPV and any thoughts you might have?

Shining: I'm really looking forward to this PPV for many reasons. Obviously I'm excited to see who emerges victorious in the crucifixion match between myself and Malcolm Adonis. Torphy has done a really good job with this feud and I think it's safe to say that our promo work has completely took IWA by surprise. The fact that this feud has opened up new areas for me and Torphy to explore is what makes it so great in my opinion. We've seen a different side to Adonis over the past few months, what with Shining kidnapping the woman he loves and burying her alive, and that to me is what makes Torphy a great e-fedder. He's proven that he can handle any given situation and is willing to adapt his character for the sake of a storyline. I'm honoured to say that I've worked with him and I hope that once this feud is over, he is given a bigger spotlight than he was before me and him began to work together. He truly deserves it.

Aside from my part in the PPV, I'm also looking forward to seeing if The Infection can keep their promise and become the tag team champions. I understand the working situation with Van and THBK and both of them handle it so profesionally. The Infection hasn't exactly had the most consistent of all storylines, seeing as Malcolm Cage won the World Title and then lost it to Shaz the following week. But I trust that there's a reason for all that's happened, since I'm fully aware that Bear likes to plan his storylines months in advance.

Speaking of Shaz, I'm intrigued as to how JMan will make an impact in the World Title match at DFI. Seeing as he went from the guest referee to a participant in the match, I'm sure that he will play a huge part in who walks out with the gold. My money's on Shaz to retain however, he's one of the more consistent guys on the roster, and his title run is well deserved.

S.E.Z: Well this PPV is shaping up to a classic. You unique matches, intense feuds just like of myself and Krysys (which we'd be hoping to do for some time now) as Slayde and Elric as well Shining Light and Torphy as Adonis and Shining Light. Thoughts I may have on this PPV are really for it to be at that standard of it being dubbed as it's WrestleMania. The matches, segments to be held, entertainment (if there is any; like a live band playing) and so on need to be (well for the namesake alone of the fed) insane. This is not to put pressure on the PPV nor the people behind it, rather to find it within them to put on the best show they can. That's as much as I can ask as viewer.

Me: Well, seeing as how it's a PPV for the efed I am the head of, I know the work Scribblers, Vandarius, Benny, Torphy, and myself have put into this is vast. The main event, which is called Maximum Anarchy and features Jman, Shaz, KJ Punk, AJ Dixon, Rob Rage, and Darius, inside of a modified hell in a cell, is the longest match I've ever wrote, out beating my previous longest match, Artemis Eclipse vs Van Hooligan X 3 Stages of Hell from ICW. I'm really proud of this match, and all the other matches. It's a PPV that I feel like will get EWN buzzing, and start off an amazing year for IWA.

2012 saw a lot of new comers to efedding, Divine, Kyojin, Darius, Smyth, Hawk, and Sagittarius Blue. We all know Kyojin was voted Superstar of the year, so disregarding him, who stood out to you in 2012 that makes you really want to keep an eye out on them in 2013?

Shining:There's a lot of up and coming talent in e-fedding as of late, but I think that the superstar to look out for in 2013 is Mr Symth, Benny's character. I've always enjoyed his work, and to me he's one of the more dedicated e-fedders around. I highly recommend his work to anyone. For someone to come into e-fedding and be immediately placed into the top mid-card/main event scene says a lot about their ability to me. Benny will be a World Champion in 2013, I guarantee it.

S.E.Z: How dare you disregard Kyojin? Haha

All kidding aside, Blue and his Stars Signs right now have the most of my interest going as far as last year and it continuing this year. The concept is unique to say the least, as is scribbler_jones. It's been quite intriguing to see which Star Sign will be next and if (I really hope he doesn't have to) any other users will soon join him in being fellow Stars, since there could up to 12 of them and it would be ridiculous for scribbs to have to portray all them himself (unless that's what he wants to do) since I can definitely see Scribbs working well with many users here in eWN should they choose to become a Star Sign, myself included.

Me: Actually for me, I'm going with people who while they may not have stood out for the whole year of 2012, they made some kind of impact, and I feel like they are going to blow people away this year. First up is Kayfabolous. For anyone who doesn't read in the IWA thread, if you ever come across a Kayfabolous blog in there, do yourselves a favor and read it. This is becoming one of my favorite tag teams in IWA right now, and K2J is doing an amazing job of keeping them semi serious, and funny all in the same process.

The other would have to be Mr Smyth. Back in june/July when I got Benny into efedding, it was merely a "I want more people to join ICW, please join, please!?", but quickly, Benny went from just being another person, to being a good friend, and the more I read Smyth's promos and the more I saw him develop, the more I enjoyed the character. Currently he is in a great feud with Kyojin, and I can't wait to see what 2013 holds for Smyth in IWA, JBW, and TWE.

Blog Entries
    This Sunday is the royal rumble, which kick starts the road to wrestlemania. First, who do you think is going to win the Royal Rumble match? and second, who do you see walking away the winner of the Rock vs Punk match?

Shining: As much as it pains me to say it, I can see Cena winning the Rumble. It would be quite a shock to me if someone else was to win the match, seeing as the WWE haven't hinted towards someone being the possible winner. I can see Ziggler lasting a long time in the match, possibly even being the runner up. I've heard quite a few people saying that they believe Ryback will be the winner, but I don't think that he's at that level yet where he's capable of dealing with a permament place in the main event scene. I think that The Shield will eliminate Ryback, meaning that he has more reasons for wanting to get revenge.

As for CM Punk vs The Rock, it's no secret to the people that know me that I am not a fan of The Rock. I am a firm believer that Punk is better than Rock, on the mic and in the ring. While Rock's promos consist of the same old schtick every week, Punk always manages to find a way to keep it fresh. However I do believe that The Rock will win the title at the RR, and that the past 462 days of Punk's title reign will be a complete waste of time. I'm semi-hoping that the WWE will surprise us and have Punk beat The Rock, but if he does then it's a guarentee that Rock will win at Elimination Chamber. And when The Rock becomes the WWE Champion, he'll go on to face John Cena at Wrestlemania 29, therefore making the entire build up to Wrestlemania 28 another complete waste of time.

"Twice in a lifetime"? I'll pass thanks...

S.E.Z: Ideally my top 3 picks to win the Rumble would be The Miz, Barrett and Ziggler. However WWE booking has shown that giving these young up and coming talents a Rumble win is very, very unlikely though not impossible. I can't help but shudder at the thought that in order to set up The Rock vs Cena 2 (which is a strong possibility) they'll have Cena (unnecessarily) win it. So I'm just going to keep an open mind as to who will win and if Cena turns out to be eliminated during the match (something that should happen) then it's really anyone's game as to will get the chance headline WrestleMania in 2013.

As far as who will walk the winner of the WWE Championship Match, not to be called a fanboy, but it's got to be Punk. The prime reason behind this is to solidify Punk as the threat he is. The heel booking they've done for him to me is just atrocious making him cower to Ryback at times, needing The Shield to win and so on have taken away some of the validity that he can win on his own against the threats to his championship reign. I don't wish to see that at The Rumble. Punk can and should win this cleanly before the true test to his reign (being the Elimination Chamber and WrestleMania itself) are set before him as he could stand the lose the title more at any of them than at The Rumble against The Rock. Least that's why I think

Me: Here is why I am digging the WWE right now. No one knows. I say this in the WWE section alot when WWE fan boys go "Punk should win, I'll die if Punk doesn't win, Rock sucks ass, Rock is the best, fuck you Cena is the best". We all have ideas of who might win, but unlike other instances where it's obvious who will walk away the winner, neither match is that way, and I find that so exciting. Anyways, for the Rumble, I see 3 prime people. John Cena, The Undertaker, or Randy Orton. if Cena wins, I see either Rock vs Cena II, Rock vs Cena vs Punk. If Taker wins, I see Punk vs Taker. And if Orton wins, i see a few scenarios. Orton vs ADR with orton as a heel, or Orton vs Ziggler, with Orton as a face.

Now in regards to the Punk/Rock match, all I can say is who I want to win. I want Punk to retain. I believe it was Tommy who pointed out we won't see a reign like this again for a while, and the longer it can go, the better it is. Give us a reign that 10 years from now when someone hits a year long reign, they are comparing their reign to that of Punks.

Finally, TNA is taping a set of Impact shows over seas. Do you feel that once they are back in the states, they need to take Impact on the road to broadcast weekly from different venues instead of staying in Orlando? DO you think it will do any good for them if they did?

Shining:I will admit that I don't watch TNA, but I am aware of this little "obession" they have with Orlando. I think that to fully succeed as a company, they will have to begin to tour the country, since even the most elite of fans won't travel cross - country just to see a 2 hour show. Besides, TNA can make more money through ticket sales if they moved around, since different arenas offer different seat capacities.

It would also mean that the TNA superstars would have a chance to perform in front of their hometown, something that any aspiring wrestler dreams of. That's all I can really say on this subject, since as I said before, I don't watch TNA so I can't really go into detail about how moving around the country could benefit them.

Thanks to Bear for allowing me to take part in the first edition of Inside the Mind and I hope that you enjoyed reading my opinions as much as I enjoyed expressing them

S.E.Z: Of course it will. A fresh crowd, new ambiance and genuine intensity that comes from showing Impact outside of the Impact Zone in Florida has been clear to see when they air it on TV. It's a good way to give the show new life when things in Florida have died down. There are 52 weeks in the year, traveling outside of the Impact Zone for an average of 15-20 shows in that year can prove to be a big help; they could travel overseas, in the states, to Mexico given their alliance with AAA or CMLL (I can't remember which one it is at the time) and so on. It will help to put the show on notice outside of their regular Florida fanbase and give the audience a new vibe to the show that could make it that much intriguing to watch it and help boost their ratings.

No more questions Oh well, there always a next time. Was fun doing this, hope Inside The Minds goes well and will look forward to being part of this again one day.

Me: I see it 1 of 2 ways. if TNA is ever wanting to grow even larger and possibly one day compete against the WWE, then they definitely need to. It's the only way to put TNA in the right step. If TNA is just going to be complacent, then I see Impact coming from Orlando, with PPV's elsewhere, as the simple thing to do. It merely comes down to what TNA wants in their future.

Ok guys! That is it! Now, this is the chance for the two men who took part in this, to counter act opinions of others from this show, or, for other users, ANY user, to share their thoughts, agree or disagree with something Shining, Zero or myself said, or whatever you'd like. If any of you are interested in taking part in a future edition of this, shoot me a PM!

Blog Entries
    Great idea this one!!! But WWE screwed you all (and me) having Rocky win.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

great interview WF and Benny- and great show bear- a little behind on my readings

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    Great idea this one!!! But WWE screwed you all (and me) having Rocky win.
    Ah, but now we will get Cena vs Rock Once in a Lifetime, But One More Time So Cena Can Get a Win Over Rock at WM.

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young