Page 43 of 158 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393143 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 430 of 1572
  1. #421
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    I think butt hurt should be a bannable word. Whenever i hear someone say it i just want to smack em....but that is just me...




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  2. #422
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

    Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

    Winner of BotN[Seraphim]



    I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

  3. #423
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,573
    Blog Entries
    102
    Ok...here are my thoughts as I promised

    First, Grind, in regards to the interview. I enjoyed reading it. I learned alot about you that I didn't know, like for instance, english isn't your native language. This makes more sense in regards to when I post nonsensical words as Divine that i make up, chumpette, chuckles, ect. I also get where you are coming from with the "being in the mood" to write. There are times where I will sit to write a match or promo, and i'm not in the mood, but I'll do it anyways because it has to be done. It's never my best work and I always dislike it, and it takes longer than what it should, but I do it. I enjoyed the rest of your interview and insight into your thoughts on your characters and your past with efedding. Now, this brings me to your question you asked yourself. Now let me start by saying this in regards to what I write now, and what I write in response to others comments which you'll understand in a bit. I'm not taking a stab at anyone or bashing anyone, I'm just sharing my thoughts how I see them. So, the Clique inside of efeds, consisted of Shining Light, VHX, Giddy, THBK, B-Mc, Pau, and eventually Maggs. the clique outside of the efeds consisted of THBK, Steve Austin, Giddy, pau, Maggs, Shaz, Shining Light, and a few others, namely those who were in the football thread. The Clique faction in HWA, was unique to an extent, and exciting. Others could say that is not the case, and they have that right. Grind uses the example of King Strem, so I will also. Grind says King Strem is not getting enough recognition as a champ, and it's a matter of opinion. Here is what I mean by it. Prior to joining EWNCW and actually becoming involved in the last month, if someone had told me King Strem was the best champ in all of EWN, I would have laughed long and hard. Now that is not a knock at King Strem, it merely is the fact that I have not seen enough of King Strem to genuinely agree. In my eyes, i would have named like VHX or someone else. Much like with the Clique, Grind did not see them as anything super amazing. He saw them as good. But how often Grind did you read the Clique's promos? I can say, since I promoed with the likes of Giddy and Maggs, that these guys gave 100% in the feud and honestly deserved the accolades they got this year. As for the remainder of your comments, I look at it this way. Of who the clique consisted of, there was only one major twat. Pau. Anyone who interacted with him in efeds or out of them would whole heartingly agree the guy was a little douche and should have been banned sooner than he was. Giddy in my eyes, while he did some dumb stuff, I feel was a victim of circumstance and group ganging. By that i mean, Giddy spent time with broc and sully and pau, so i feel he was lumped intot he some of twats. How many others would guess if Giddy came back now, just giddy, he would be a good guy. I've chatted with Giddy on FB, and know he isn't a twat. Then look at the rest of the "clique". Not a single one of them is a douche or twat to any extent, and neither do they act like it. It comes down to the actions of the few, blanking the views of the lot. By that I mean, how giddy and pau had acted, has now reflected on the group as a whole and that shouldn't be the case. I'm not going to sit here and tell you that the Clique is the best stable to ever grace EWN, but there is no denying that the storyline angle and feud, had people buzzing, and not just in HWA imo.

    Now, onto other peoples comments. Anyone mad at me yet? Nope, good

    EHC- In regards to your comment on the stable in IWA, by no means is it meant to be that way. Had I or any of the 4 involved in the stable wanted that, the stable name would be Clique 2.0 or something and Carlos or Van as the head of the stable, instead of Dixon. Also, if you follow the shows, you'll see it's not going in any direction the Clique angle did, as evidence on the show I'm posting tonight

    As for THBK's comments, I'm going to air something right now,, and maybe it'll piss people off, maybe it won't. IWA/ICW didn't win a single thing in the awards show. Nothing. Have i bitched? Have I moaned? Nope. I might have said something to Vand on facebook, but I haven't said anything. I feel like that efed should have won atleast at something. Hell, the PPV of the year and match of the year I nominated, have honestly been my best work. The fact remains though, others felt that different ones were even better. Now if i came on here bitching and moaning, it would only do two things. Show people I'm a shallow person, which I'm not, and take away from the winners. So instead of bitching and moaning, i've made it my goal to buckle down and become the #1 efed out there. Look at the growth of IWA, adding a second showing, coming up to our WM type PPV which will be fully written top to bottom, and the feuds and angles going on. Much like King Strem, who I'm sure is a)glad to have been nominated and b) wishing he had won, I'm sure he has the mind send to become even better in hopes that he might win next year. But for anyone to come on and say "I don't like that so and so won, and think so and so deserved it more" is just kind of low. It is your opinion, and yes it may not be the same as the popular opinion that won the vote, how do you think it makes the person feel who won it? Just saying.

    King strem, on your comments. Like i said earlier,, before joining EWNCW, I never read the shows. the only name I truly knew from it was Tommy Thunder. So if someone had said "King Strem is an underrated champ" or "King strem is an overrated champ" I would have looked at them and gone" King Strem...isn't that the guy in EWNCW? HE is a champ" Now, i add on to this, by going off of just a casual basis. If someone saw your work as Batista in the WWE efed, without seeing your work in EWNCW, I am most certainly say people would be surprised by the fact you are a champ in EWNCW, merely for the fact that your stuff in the WWE efed is merely ok. Now that I've actually read some of your work in EWNCW since joining and becoming active, I can say this as an honest opinion. You, in my eyes, are like most other user. I lump you into the some of myself, Benny, Eddie, Jman, Shaz, or Vand. We are good, sometimes great, and once in a blue moon,, are just meh. I lump Tommy in a level above his own, because his work 99% of the time is good/great and you almost never see a bad promo from you. Since becoming more active with EWNCW, I can say "Yeah, I see why King Strem is a champ" but I can't say "Man King Strem is the best champ ever", and that is merely because there hasn't been anything that wowed me. Maybe there has been stuff in the past that has wowed people in EWNCW, but also consider how many are in just efeds like IWA, JBW, WWE, or TWE, and not EWNCW, who wouldn't know of your history or of your current work. Hopefully that makes sense and doesn't come off as a bash on you, as that was not my goal bud, i was merely trying to give an alternative point of view.

    As for Grind's comment on TWE, i can whole heartingly agree. For those who aren't aware, I joined as Richard Storm in TCW, and after the merge and it become TWE, I just drifted away because i became disinterested. My character stayed there, which I didn't realize, and I believe it wasn't until HJ sent me a Pm asking for a promo that I was like "wait...Storm is still in TWE? Oh shit". Since then, I revamped the Storm character into the Cage character, and I'm doing good work with him, and I feel I just did my best promo as him for the upcoming TWE PPV. I can say, in the last few months since becoming more active with TWE, it is a great efed, and honestly, would do well as a stand alone efed and not a developmental for EWNCW.

    And lastly, all this nonsense of who out promoed who is just silly. Let's face it, there are times where people out promo the other person, and that is just how it is. That is how we as creative decide who to push and who not to push, who to win matches and who not to win, and there are those times where two people meet and exceed each other in promos, which lead to those magic moments(any of the promos nominated for promo of the year), but to banter on who out promoed who is just silly.

    Ok..now, I will end my rant by saying this. if i pissed anyone off,, or if anyone feels like I took a stab at anyone, that was not my goal. I merely tried to share my views and my opinions without coming off as "FUCK YOU, YOU ARE WRONG I AM RIGHT!" because that does no one any good. So...I look forward to thoughts, I look forward to the next Inside the tights, and hopefully it stirs up as much commotion as this one did
     

  4. #424
    The Trinity Torphy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    2,810
    This wall of text is my Everest! I will reach the summit!
     
    Efed stuff that doesn't matter

    1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

    Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

    1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

    Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

    I lied, it matters.




    "Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

  5. #425
    Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    This wall of text is my Everest! I will reach the summit!
    You will not be alone on that mission!!! To Everest!!! Huzzah!!!
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

  6. #426
    Black Ninja! No_1eddiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    8,837
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    As for THBK's comments, I'm going to air something right now,, and maybe it'll piss people off, maybe it won't. IWA/ICW didn't win a single thing in the awards show. Nothing. Have i bitched? Have I moaned? Nope. I might have said something to Vand on facebook, but I haven't said anything. I feel like that efed should have won atleast at something.
    Kyo winning Superstar of the Year mean nothing then bro?

    As for everything else you said, I agree with the most part.

    Looking forward to the next ITT.



    Efedding:
    Creative of the Year 2012
    Superstar of the Year 2012 (Kyojin)
    User of the Year 2013
    Writer of Match of the Year 2013
    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (Hot Wasabi- with Torphy)
    eWN eFed Hall of Famer Class 2
    Final ICW World Champion (Kyojin)
    Current EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion (Kyojin)
    Current WWE Champion (Cody Rhodes)
    Current HWA Adrenaline Champion (Kyojin)

  7. #427
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Ok...here are my thoughts as I promised

    First, Grind, in regards to the interview. I enjoyed reading it. I learned alot about you that I didn't know, like for instance, english isn't your native language. This makes more sense in regards to when I post nonsensical words as Divine that i make up, chumpette, chuckles, ect. I also get where you are coming from with the "being in the mood" to write. There are times where I will sit to write a match or promo, and i'm not in the mood, but I'll do it anyways because it has to be done. It's never my best work and I always dislike it, and it takes longer than what it should, but I do it. I enjoyed the rest of your interview and insight into your thoughts on your characters and your past with efedding. Now, this brings me to your question you asked yourself. Now let me start by saying this in regards to what I write now, and what I write in response to others comments which you'll understand in a bit. I'm not taking a stab at anyone or bashing anyone, I'm just sharing my thoughts how I see them. So, the Clique inside of efeds, consisted of Shining Light, VHX, Giddy, THBK, B-Mc, Pau, and eventually Maggs. the clique outside of the efeds consisted of THBK, Steve Austin, Giddy, pau, Maggs, Shaz, Shining Light, and a few others, namely those who were in the football thread. The Clique faction in HWA, was unique to an extent, and exciting. Others could say that is not the case, and they have that right. Grind uses the example of King Strem, so I will also. Grind says King Strem is not getting enough recognition as a champ, and it's a matter of opinion. Here is what I mean by it. Prior to joining EWNCW and actually becoming involved in the last month, if someone had told me King Strem was the best champ in all of EWN, I would have laughed long and hard. Now that is not a knock at King Strem, it merely is the fact that I have not seen enough of King Strem to genuinely agree. In my eyes, i would have named like VHX or someone else. Much like with the Clique, Grind did not see them as anything super amazing. He saw them as good. But how often Grind did you read the Clique's promos? I can say, since I promoed with the likes of Giddy and Maggs, that these guys gave 100% in the feud and honestly deserved the accolades they got this year. As for the remainder of your comments, I look at it this way. Of who the clique consisted of, there was only one major twat. Pau. Anyone who interacted with him in efeds or out of them would whole heartingly agree the guy was a little douche and should have been banned sooner than he was. Giddy in my eyes, while he did some dumb stuff, I feel was a victim of circumstance and group ganging. By that i mean, Giddy spent time with broc and sully and pau, so i feel he was lumped intot he some of twats. How many others would guess if Giddy came back now, just giddy, he would be a good guy. I've chatted with Giddy on FB, and know he isn't a twat. Then look at the rest of the "clique". Not a single one of them is a douche or twat to any extent, and neither do they act like it. It comes down to the actions of the few, blanking the views of the lot. By that I mean, how giddy and pau had acted, has now reflected on the group as a whole and that shouldn't be the case. I'm not going to sit here and tell you that the Clique is the best stable to ever grace EWN, but there is no denying that the storyline angle and feud, had people buzzing, and not just in HWA imo.

    Now, onto other peoples comments. Anyone mad at me yet? Nope, good

    EHC- In regards to your comment on the stable in IWA, by no means is it meant to be that way. Had I or any of the 4 involved in the stable wanted that, the stable name would be Clique 2.0 or something and Carlos or Van as the head of the stable, instead of Dixon. Also, if you follow the shows, you'll see it's not going in any direction the Clique angle did, as evidence on the show I'm posting tonight

    As for THBK's comments, I'm going to air something right now,, and maybe it'll piss people off, maybe it won't. IWA/ICW didn't win a single thing in the awards show. Nothing. Have i bitched? Have I moaned? Nope. I might have said something to Vand on facebook, but I haven't said anything. I feel like that efed should have won atleast at something. Hell, the PPV of the year and match of the year I nominated, have honestly been my best work. The fact remains though, others felt that different ones were even better. Now if i came on here bitching and moaning, it would only do two things. Show people I'm a shallow person, which I'm not, and take away from the winners. So instead of bitching and moaning, i've made it my goal to buckle down and become the #1 efed out there. Look at the growth of IWA, adding a second showing, coming up to our WM type PPV which will be fully written top to bottom, and the feuds and angles going on. Much like King Strem, who I'm sure is a)glad to have been nominated and b) wishing he had won, I'm sure he has the mind send to become even better in hopes that he might win next year. But for anyone to come on and say "I don't like that so and so won, and think so and so deserved it more" is just kind of low. It is your opinion, and yes it may not be the same as the popular opinion that won the vote, how do you think it makes the person feel who won it? Just saying.

    King strem, on your comments. Like i said earlier,, before joining EWNCW, I never read the shows. the only name I truly knew from it was Tommy Thunder. So if someone had said "King Strem is an underrated champ" or "King strem is an overrated champ" I would have looked at them and gone" King Strem...isn't that the guy in EWNCW? HE is a champ" Now, i add on to this, by going off of just a casual basis. If someone saw your work as Batista in the WWE efed, without seeing your work in EWNCW, I am most certainly say people would be surprised by the fact you are a champ in EWNCW, merely for the fact that your stuff in the WWE efed is merely ok. Now that I've actually read some of your work in EWNCW since joining and becoming active, I can say this as an honest opinion. You, in my eyes, are like most other user. I lump you into the some of myself, Benny, Eddie, Jman, Shaz, or Vand. We are good, sometimes great, and once in a blue moon,, are just meh. I lump Tommy in a level above his own, because his work 99% of the time is good/great and you almost never see a bad promo from you. Since becoming more active with EWNCW, I can say "Yeah, I see why King Strem is a champ" but I can't say "Man King Strem is the best champ ever", and that is merely because there hasn't been anything that wowed me. Maybe there has been stuff in the past that has wowed people in EWNCW, but also consider how many are in just efeds like IWA, JBW, WWE, or TWE, and not EWNCW, who wouldn't know of your history or of your current work. Hopefully that makes sense and doesn't come off as a bash on you, as that was not my goal bud, i was merely trying to give an alternative point of view.

    As for Grind's comment on TWE, i can whole heartingly agree. For those who aren't aware, I joined as Richard Storm in TCW, and after the merge and it become TWE, I just drifted away because i became disinterested. My character stayed there, which I didn't realize, and I believe it wasn't until HJ sent me a Pm asking for a promo that I was like "wait...Storm is still in TWE? Oh shit". Since then, I revamped the Storm character into the Cage character, and I'm doing good work with him, and I feel I just did my best promo as him for the upcoming TWE PPV. I can say, in the last few months since becoming more active with TWE, it is a great efed, and honestly, would do well as a stand alone efed and not a developmental for EWNCW.

    And lastly, all this nonsense of who out promoed who is just silly. Let's face it, there are times where people out promo the other person, and that is just how it is. That is how we as creative decide who to push and who not to push, who to win matches and who not to win, and there are those times where two people meet and exceed each other in promos, which lead to those magic moments(any of the promos nominated for promo of the year), but to banter on who out promoed who is just silly.

    Ok..now, I will end my rant by saying this. if i pissed anyone off,, or if anyone feels like I took a stab at anyone, that was not my goal. I merely tried to share my views and my opinions without coming off as "FUCK YOU, YOU ARE WRONG I AM RIGHT!" because that does no one any good. So...I look forward to thoughts, I look forward to the next Inside the tights, and hopefully it stirs up as much commotion as this one did
    Well said Bear. *Claps*

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

     


  8. #428
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,398
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Ok...here are my thoughts as I promised

    First, Grind, in regards to the interview. I enjoyed reading it. I learned alot about you that I didn't know, like for instance, english isn't your native language. This makes more sense in regards to when I post nonsensical words as Divine that i make up, chumpette, chuckles, ect. I also get where you are coming from with the "being in the mood" to write. There are times where I will sit to write a match or promo, and i'm not in the mood, but I'll do it anyways because it has to be done. It's never my best work and I always dislike it, and it takes longer than what it should, but I do it. I enjoyed the rest of your interview and insight into your thoughts on your characters and your past with efedding. Now, this brings me to your question you asked yourself. Now let me start by saying this in regards to what I write now, and what I write in response to others comments which you'll understand in a bit. I'm not taking a stab at anyone or bashing anyone, I'm just sharing my thoughts how I see them. So, the Clique inside of efeds, consisted of Shining Light, VHX, Giddy, THBK, B-Mc, Pau, and eventually Maggs. the clique outside of the efeds consisted of THBK, Steve Austin, Giddy, pau, Maggs, Shaz, Shining Light, and a few others, namely those who were in the football thread. The Clique faction in HWA, was unique to an extent, and exciting. Others could say that is not the case, and they have that right. Grind uses the example of King Strem, so I will also. Grind says King Strem is not getting enough recognition as a champ, and it's a matter of opinion. Here is what I mean by it. Prior to joining EWNCW and actually becoming involved in the last month, if someone had told me King Strem was the best champ in all of EWN, I would have laughed long and hard. Now that is not a knock at King Strem, it merely is the fact that I have not seen enough of King Strem to genuinely agree. In my eyes, i would have named like VHX or someone else. Much like with the Clique, Grind did not see them as anything super amazing. He saw them as good. But how often Grind did you read the Clique's promos? I can say, since I promoed with the likes of Giddy and Maggs, that these guys gave 100% in the feud and honestly deserved the accolades they got this year. As for the remainder of your comments, I look at it this way. Of who the clique consisted of, there was only one major twat. Pau. Anyone who interacted with him in efeds or out of them would whole heartingly agree the guy was a little douche and should have been banned sooner than he was. Giddy in my eyes, while he did some dumb stuff, I feel was a victim of circumstance and group ganging. By that i mean, Giddy spent time with broc and sully and pau, so i feel he was lumped intot he some of twats. How many others would guess if Giddy came back now, just giddy, he would be a good guy. I've chatted with Giddy on FB, and know he isn't a twat. Then look at the rest of the "clique". Not a single one of them is a douche or twat to any extent, and neither do they act like it. It comes down to the actions of the few, blanking the views of the lot. By that I mean, how giddy and pau had acted, has now reflected on the group as a whole and that shouldn't be the case. I'm not going to sit here and tell you that the Clique is the best stable to ever grace EWN, but there is no denying that the storyline angle and feud, had people buzzing, and not just in HWA imo.

    Now, onto other peoples comments. Anyone mad at me yet? Nope, good

    EHC- In regards to your comment on the stable in IWA, by no means is it meant to be that way. Had I or any of the 4 involved in the stable wanted that, the stable name would be Clique 2.0 or something and Carlos or Van as the head of the stable, instead of Dixon. Also, if you follow the shows, you'll see it's not going in any direction the Clique angle did, as evidence on the show I'm posting tonight

    As for THBK's comments, I'm going to air something right now,, and maybe it'll piss people off, maybe it won't. IWA/ICW didn't win a single thing in the awards show. Nothing. Have i bitched? Have I moaned? Nope. I might have said something to Vand on facebook, but I haven't said anything. I feel like that efed should have won atleast at something. Hell, the PPV of the year and match of the year I nominated, have honestly been my best work. The fact remains though, others felt that different ones were even better. Now if i came on here bitching and moaning, it would only do two things. Show people I'm a shallow person, which I'm not, and take away from the winners. So instead of bitching and moaning, i've made it my goal to buckle down and become the #1 efed out there. Look at the growth of IWA, adding a second showing, coming up to our WM type PPV which will be fully written top to bottom, and the feuds and angles going on. Much like King Strem, who I'm sure is a)glad to have been nominated and b) wishing he had won, I'm sure he has the mind send to become even better in hopes that he might win next year. But for anyone to come on and say "I don't like that so and so won, and think so and so deserved it more" is just kind of low. It is your opinion, and yes it may not be the same as the popular opinion that won the vote, how do you think it makes the person feel who won it? Just saying.

    King strem, on your comments. Like i said earlier,, before joining EWNCW, I never read the shows. the only name I truly knew from it was Tommy Thunder. So if someone had said "King Strem is an underrated champ" or "King strem is an overrated champ" I would have looked at them and gone" King Strem...isn't that the guy in EWNCW? HE is a champ" Now, i add on to this, by going off of just a casual basis. If someone saw your work as Batista in the WWE efed, without seeing your work in EWNCW, I am most certainly say people would be surprised by the fact you are a champ in EWNCW, merely for the fact that your stuff in the WWE efed is merely ok. Now that I've actually read some of your work in EWNCW since joining and becoming active, I can say this as an honest opinion. You, in my eyes, are like most other user. I lump you into the some of myself, Benny, Eddie, Jman, Shaz, or Vand. We are good, sometimes great, and once in a blue moon,, are just meh. I lump Tommy in a level above his own, because his work 99% of the time is good/great and you almost never see a bad promo from you. Since becoming more active with EWNCW, I can say "Yeah, I see why King Strem is a champ" but I can't say "Man King Strem is the best champ ever", and that is merely because there hasn't been anything that wowed me. Maybe there has been stuff in the past that has wowed people in EWNCW, but also consider how many are in just efeds like IWA, JBW, WWE, or TWE, and not EWNCW, who wouldn't know of your history or of your current work. Hopefully that makes sense and doesn't come off as a bash on you, as that was not my goal bud, i was merely trying to give an alternative point of view.

    As for Grind's comment on TWE, i can whole heartingly agree. For those who aren't aware, I joined as Richard Storm in TCW, and after the merge and it become TWE, I just drifted away because i became disinterested. My character stayed there, which I didn't realize, and I believe it wasn't until HJ sent me a Pm asking for a promo that I was like "wait...Storm is still in TWE? Oh shit". Since then, I revamped the Storm character into the Cage character, and I'm doing good work with him, and I feel I just did my best promo as him for the upcoming TWE PPV. I can say, in the last few months since becoming more active with TWE, it is a great efed, and honestly, would do well as a stand alone efed and not a developmental for EWNCW.

    And lastly, all this nonsense of who out promoed who is just silly. Let's face it, there are times where people out promo the other person, and that is just how it is. That is how we as creative decide who to push and who not to push, who to win matches and who not to win, and there are those times where two people meet and exceed each other in promos, which lead to those magic moments(any of the promos nominated for promo of the year), but to banter on who out promoed who is just silly.

    Ok..now, I will end my rant by saying this. if i pissed anyone off,, or if anyone feels like I took a stab at anyone, that was not my goal. I merely tried to share my views and my opinions without coming off as "FUCK YOU, YOU ARE WRONG I AM RIGHT!" because that does no one any good. So...I look forward to thoughts, I look forward to the next Inside the tights, and hopefully it stirs up as much commotion as this one did
    Wow, all I can is wow.

     
    Shaz
    Former IWA Champion (29/11/12 - 17/6/13)
    2x MITB briefcase holder
    4x ICW Insanity Champion
    EWNCW Evolution Champion (11/12/13 - Present)
    Former EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion (6/3/12 - 12/11/12)
    IWA/ICW Mid-Carder of the Year 2012

    The Wrecking Crew

    TeYanna
    IWA Vanity Champion (27/10/13 - Present)

    Usain Kingston
    Shark of the Year
    Promo of the Year

     


  9. #429
    Now that this is done..
    I'm looking forward to next episode! (by that, I mean Inside the tights. not another argument)

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

     


  10. #430
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,573
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Kyo winning Superstar of the Year mean nothing then bro?

    As for everything else you said, I agree with the most part.

    Looking forward to the next ITT.
    Well I consider that more of an individual award type thing, but you got a point...damn you eddie for under minding me
     

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.