Page 34 of 158 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 44 84 134 ... LastLast
    Wooooooooooooooooooo
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    Wooooooooooooooooooo
    Ric Flair: SHUT UP FAT BOY!!
    Sign me up!!! The Nature Boy wants a piece of this interview!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
    Jay:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

*Starts moving around erratically!*
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Wooooooooooooooooooo
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
    Do it right, you guys

S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Blog Entries
    Jay:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

*Starts moving around erratically!*
    Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    Do it right, you guys

Ric Flair:

Nobody says WOOOOOOOOOO but the Nature Boy!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

WOO!! WOO!! WOO! WOO! WOO!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    NO! NO! NO!

OPPA GANGNAM STYLE!

Blog Entries
    All right! Time for another Inside the Tights, IC edition! This weeks guest is a former TV Champ in JBW, and World Champ in IWA. He is currently in IWA and JBW exclusively, ladies and gentlemen, Mr Primetime, AJ Dixon!

Thanks for joining me AJ. Now, for those of you who are unaware of your history, can you share your history in wrestling so far?

Oh fo sho homie. I started wrestlin’ after college. I played wide receiver at Georgia, but da NFL didn’t want none of me. Dey said I had “attitude problems.” So I started to take my aggression and talents to da wrestlin’ ring. I started off small in Georgia Championship Wrestlin’ and Southern Extreme Championship Wrestlin’. After trying to be picked up by the big name companies and failin’, I was asked to be a part of the start up of Hardcore Wrestlin’ Association. After a slow start in the organization, I was slated to win Redemption’s Extreme Championship, but lost out after the company went under. But after dat I was obviously a high commodity, and you know dat all dem other companies were after me. Thanks ta my work in HWA, I was approach by two other organizations, so I’m currently wrestlin’ in IWA and JBW

What was your time in HWA like?

Oh man dat was a crazy place. You know you are talkin’ to an HWA original right? Primetime AJ Dixon was in da first HWA show and he was in da last HWA show! For a while I was just gettin’ a pay check, my heart wasn’t really in it. But about three months after jobbin’ around, I started to make moves. I got more TV time and I got more matches. I even beat Tommy Thunder once, though you know he won’t admit that, ya know what I mean playa? I got moved over to da C-List show dat was Redemption, which sucked! I kept gettin’ told dat I was a great talent and dat creative loved me. But every time I asked to be moved to another show, dey would tell me dat dey needed me on Redemption. Not only dat, but dey never gave me da title! Dey kept tellin’ me dat my time was comin’, but when da company went under I was left high and dry and I never got my title.

What has been your favorite feud to be involved in?

My favorite feud would have ta be wif dat loser loser chicken snoozer KJ Punk. I swear dat guy has always been in my dust, I swear I have feuded against him in all three companies, most notably in HWA around the Extreme Championship. Every time I go out to talk, i hafta watch my back, cause you never know when dat guy will come out and interrupt me, but den again, you know I’m always gonna be on da wings waitin’ to interrupt him.

Recently, your group Infection, debuted in IWA. Can you share some light on how this all came about?

Well you know wif all dat HWA stuff goin’ down, I was friends wif Carlos and Van. Dat stuff neva’ came through durin’ HWA but I knew dem and dey knew me. Well when IWA started goin’ down, I made a few calls. I knew dat I might need an ace up my sleeve and dat when da time was right, I was going to pull da trigger. Well when my title shot cam up at Lost Cause, I knew dat da trigger needed to be pulled. So I called up Carlos and Van and told dem dat it was time. Dey recruited Athena to add some fire power to our ranks and da rest, as all you smarks know, is da present! See what I did there, you thought I was going to say history didn’t you? But see it ain’t history. It is only da beginning of the inevitable. Eventually everyone will be wiped out by the Infection!

Recently, you won the IWA World Heavyweight Championship at Lost Cause after the help of Carlos Alberto Ramon and VHX. On the next Chaos, Shaz cashed in his MITB contract, and beat you for the title. Looking back at it now, what are your thoughts on feelings surrounding the events and your short reign?

Wat da fuck is wrong wif you? How dare you fuckin’ ask me about dat you little snake! I refuse to answer dat question! Don’t waste my time. Wat happened happened, and dat is all I’m gonna say about dat.

Who have you yet to face in the ring that you really hope you get to before you retire?

I don’t fuckin’ care who I face in da ring. Everyone will eventually fall ta me, but I haf neva had da chance to take on Kyojin or Sagittarius Blue. I would love ta take both of those men on. Dey are just like da sheep and fools dat worship dem every week. Dey prance around at da top of dere game, and I feel it is time for Primetime ta knock dem down a peg or two. I would also like ta beat da shit out of dat Chris Divine guy. He talks so arrogantly about himself and he doesn’t even know dat he will neva’ be Primetime material.

What can we expect to see from AJ Dixon in the future? What are your goals in IWA and JBW?

You can expect to see Primetime takin’ da spotlight dis comin’ year. 2013 is da year of Primetime. Dat IWA Championship will be mine again! I will take down everyone dat comes my way and I will not stop til everyone has been beaten. No one will stand in my way and I will not allow anyone to stop me. No locker room, no management, and no creative will stop me from gettin’ wat Primetime deserves! You can bet dat da future is bright fo’ Primetime AJ Dixon, and da spotlight will shine on me. JBW and IWA will neva’ be da same, cause Primetime will be da best, I will be on my own level and everyone will long ta be in my league.

Anything else you'd like to say to the fans, or anyone else reading this?

Pay attention, cause I’m only gonna say dis once. Primetime will rule da wrestlin’ world, and all y’all can do is watch and be amazed. Primetime starts now, so stay tuned!

All right. Thanks to AJ for joining us. And until next time, stay snazzy.

Promo of the Week
    Opening Promo for Inferno
    http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?5912-OFFICIAL-EWNCW-Inferno-Thread/page90

Blog Entries
    Also, here is a different project I'm thinking of doing, and taking some time off of the IC inside the tights. It would be a group discussion type thing. It would involve myself, and 2 to 4 others. We would talk about different things like specific efed characters, shows, feuds, ect, and possibly even talk about real life stuff like Punk's reign, or Rock's return of the Aces and 8's angle. It would be somewhat different I think. I have some people in mind, but if people are interested, then shoot me a PM

Great Interview!

I'd be down, depending on how we did it.

On another site I was in a group discussion about a tournament I hosted, with the winner, myself, and the interviewer.

We used a chatroom, easier to have everyone on the same page.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]