Page 23 of 158 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 33 73 123 ... LastLast
    Another really good interview, and chance to learn something I didn't know about

Well done guys, keep them coming.

I do really like user interviews more, and I think a user interview with Zero who's always very honest would be awesome.. just saying.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    Ask bear LOL.
    Tease

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Another really good interview, and chance to learn something I didn't know about

Well done guys, keep them coming.

I do really like user interviews more, and I think a user interview with Zero who's always very honest would be awesome.. just saying.
    What'd you learn? I'm sure my turn will come soon.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    Tease

What'd you learn? I'm sure my turn will come soon.
    Well with so many of these interviews it's a chance to read about characters I have only heard about.. unfortunately I don't find the time to check out any shows that I'm not apart off.. so these give me the chance to experience characters I have never witnessed.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Well with so many of these interviews it's a chance to read about characters I have only heard about.. unfortunately I don't find the time to check out any shows that I'm not apart off.. so these give me the chance to experience characters I have never witnessed.

the whole point of the show. I think some people get caught up in it they forget the main reason we have this is for fun
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    the whole point of the show. I think some people get caught up in it they forget the main reason we have this is for fun
    Totally agree man, keep them coming

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Blog Entries

Inside The Tights 8

Welcome to another edition of Inside the Tights, the show that takes you into places you thought you'd thought you never go. First off I am happy to see the show and it's IC sister doing very well here and thank everyone for the support. With that said, let's go Inside the Tights with No_1Eddiefan!

First great to finally have you on my show, for those unfamiliar with your work, can you introduce your characters for everyone.

Great to be on the show WF!

First of all, my main characters are the following:

Eddie Juarez- really the first character I made for efedding and I went off the gimmick of 'Number One Eddie Fan' to get his gimmick. Tommy Thunder actually inspired me with his Jericho-esque promos, so thanks go to him for the inspiration. Juarez is essentially a crazed fan of Eddie Guerrero and a crazy son of a bitch. He's a character I wanted to keep to one fed.

Kyojin- The most successful and possibly known of my characters is Kyojin. After debuting as a heel in ICW, he turned into a full babyface and I found my best writing in Kyojin. He's been in ICW, EWNCW, JBW, IWA & HWA and is my mostly used character. He's also my favourite character to write for.

Edge & Lita- I wanted to sign up for the WWE Fed as somebody like CM Punk or John Cena originally but when I found out Edge was available, I decided to use him. THBK asked me to be face because of a heel-heavy roster, and I enjoyed every second of that, feuding with Bear as CM Punk to create a great feud. After WrestleMania and the finish to the feud with Punk, we decided as a creative to turn him heel in a big way- which I'm proud we did, and I've loved heel Edge so far, building on a great feud with Shaz as Tyson Kidd. As for Lita, as the Divas division was growing, I wanted to get in on it and with Edge turning heel, a returning Lita made sense.

Cody Rhodes- My last character. Cody is my favourite wrestler currently and when I joined the WWE Fed, he was taken- but soon enough he became available and I snapped him up. He's a full babyface and is the current United States Champion, which I'm loving.

The Edge turn was what I voted for in the award for turn of the year, that was really well done and I don't vote for myself, but what are your main goals in efedding character wise and why?

Thanks man! The turn was down to an idea from me that everybody else in creative added to. My main goals are ultimately that other people enjoy my work, and I get to the level where one of my characters can change a fed in one appearance- like Tommy Thunder, TDA, Jman, Ma$$dinero, TBOZ- those kind of people.

What characteristics in efeds are your favorite and why? What do aspects do you think need to change in efeds if any and why?

My favourite characteristic in efeds are that people make it enjoyable- and it allows yourself to get lost as a wrestler. For most of us, that may have been a dream at some point in our lives, and this allows us to become somebody we may have wanted to be in a different time.

My main problem with efeds are little small things, mostly guys that don't deserve to be pushed being pushed. Obviously the main way I got into efedding was through HWA creative and I look at other feds, see guys giving terrible promos each week and these guys getting pushes and opportunities over guys that deserve it more- and to me, being on that side and looking at promos for quality and relevance- it annoys me. A efed will always be judged on it's champions and there's certain feds that don't have great champions.

Another thing that annoys me is when guys are arrogant and believe they're much better than they are- getting upset with losses when everything happens for a reason usually. Also, guys who just expect the new guys to join up with the top feds instead of the smaller feds- it's like 'do you not realise it's intimidating with a big fed?'

A while ago, HWA was shut down and although it was received with mixed reactions by most users, what are your feelings on it?

I was a lot more okay with HWA shutting down than most people I believe. It was something that ultimately needed to happen. When Broc, Sully, Pau, Giddy and all the rest of the PWS people did what they did, I was watching it unfold in conversations with all of them on Facebook. Ultimately it lead to all of them being banned and after the last problems with them, I already knew guys like Kash and the rest of the mods believed Broc & Sully were feeding me stuff for Anarchy and the shows. Kash told me he had to shut down HWA to stop them from having a reason to continue, and I agreed with it.

The main reason I agreed to it was simply because Broc & Sully loved HWA- and that was the sole reason they came to eWn towards the end. I don't mean to sound full of myself but I knew I'd have no problem finding myself another writing job because of the lack of guys stepping up and the fact that most of the feds needed help.

What was the feeling like when you joined Jabe and how has it been for you there so far?

When I first joined Jabe, I was delighted. A bit of flirting with EWNCW ultimately led me to taking a break from all writing, but it didn't last and I rejoined JBW. Kash, J & I working together with guys like Zero, R(ob) & HJ helping out, I thought we were going to bring back Jabe for real, but that was 3 months ago, and things needed to change. I won't go into details for the respect of Kash, R(ob) and the rest of the guys because what was said was said and there's still a problem there I believe. I will say I've been made out to look like the bad guy, with J, but we did what was right for JBW. I do wish those guys luck over in BITW though.

As for after Kash stepped down and some oldschool Jabesters left, things have been amazing. Working with J, HJ, Zero & Whatsy behind the scenes has shown me how good these guys are when I maybe didn't give them much credit before. We got Blood Harvest out and I'm hoping we can get another show out very soon.

Blood Harvest (Which you should all go and check out if you haven't already) was a great read and you guys all did a good job on the show. How is Jabe going to change in the coming shows compared to the shows before BH?

Well, the period between shows has to change for one- JBW had maybe ten shows this year, and that's not good enough for the guys that put in hard work and deserve better. We're hoping to get another show out before the end of November- and ultimately return to a state of a show every week, or every two weeks- depending on how the guys in creative feel about it.

Another big change will be the fact that for the first time ever, Kash & R(ob) have no say whatsoever in the way JBW goes, storyline wise. That's not necessarily a good thing, it's not necessarily a bad thing. It's just different. Plenty of old school JBW stars have left (Snair, Alpha Dog, LRB) and we have got in a lot of new talent from the feds (Mike Hawk, Chris Divine, Vulgar, Mr. Smyth) so it's gonna be a different outlook in JBW in terms of guys coming through and where they go with storylines.

Out of curiousity, what shows do you keep up with or read out of all the feds active right now?

I try to at least skim read every show that is put out- because I know, being a writer, how much work can go into shows. The shows I tend to read more thoroughly are the WWE Fantasy Fed's Raw & Nitro, IWA's Chaos and EWNCW's Rage. The rest I try to read as much as possible but skim read them a lot of the time.

Out of EWNCW, JBW, IWA, BITW and WWE, do you think these feds can last the rest of the year and stick it out the next year? What do you think of the current roster of active users up right now?

I don't see why not. I think that the least stable of these is currently BITW but that's because it's only just started with two guys who have a lot going on in real life and it's difficult to judge how and if it's going to work. If anything, I'd say it's going to be like JBW has been this year- with a show every six to ten weeks or so. The rest of the feds there look set to really kick it up a notch.

Anything you want our fans to be on the lookout for in the future?

Well where do I start? We just got finished up planning some great things for the future of JBW- and an announcement should be made by the time this show gets out on the new show names, plus promo assignments for the first show. EWNCW's answer to Team Hell No (or so I hope) with Kyojin & Malcolm Adonis over on Brutality is always something to check out- it's been brilliant working with Torphs so far on that. IWA has some VERY big plans that I'm not allowed to say but Bear has worked hard to get some of these plans together, and will mean it's going to go down hopefully quite well with the guys that read it. And finally, there's always a lot going on in WWE, and we actually recently planned a little bit past SummerSlam which is in January and our next big PPV, and some of it is looking fantastic.

Theme of the Week: God's Grace

#BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk

Blog Entries
    Great interview Eddie! and YES!!!! Theme of the Week!
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    Great interview Eddie! and YES!!!! Theme of the Week!
    you definitely deserve the theme and congrats on the world title win again man, I'm definatly aiming for that level someday
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk

Really glad that this week was Eddies turn, and as I assumed beforehand it was a great read! No surprise that I agree with pretty much everything you said there mate, keep up the fantastic work you're doing!

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Blog Entries
    Eddie=Legend. End of.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy