Page 20 of 158 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070120 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Anytime TDA does any kind of IC work, it makes me happy. Great stuff.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    I'm used to it. I ignore half of the efedders myself anyways. So it's fair.
    Maybe you're so great you leave everyone speechless?

You see? Always look on the positive side of the situation!

Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    very enjoyable interview TDA

CGBigMan - The Football Manager

Gillz:
    Superstar of the Year (2011)
    World Heavyweight Champion Aug 29th (11) - Oct 30th (11)
    EWNCW Champion Nov 28th (11) - Apr 16th (12)
    BWA Undisputed World Tag Champions Feb 19th (12) - March 18th (12) (With Ryan Wells)

Jack Phenix:
    EWA FURY TV Champion Nov 20th (11) - Jul 27th (12)

TDA does great work! It is fantastic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon ~ EWNCW International Champion
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

nice interviews guys, not familiar with Gillz or TDA so it was nice reading there insight and feelings keep them coming.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    New show coming very soon.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    Current EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to Present)
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    Current IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to Present)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to Present)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    New show coming very soon.
    and a new IC show to come soon also! It's done, I just havent had time to post it

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    and a new IC show to come soon also! It's done, I just havent had time to post it
    It better be me!

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Inside The Tights 7

Welcome back to another edition of Inside the Tights, the only efed talk show today. I have been having computer issues lately and am getting a new laptop on Black Friday so once Saturday comes, I'm back full force in ICing. This week our guest is a man who's characters have captured quiet a few titles around here and won against some big names. Lets get ready to go Inside the Tights of CGBigMan!

Welcome to Inside the Tights, first off can you introduce the audience to your more prominent characters in efedding?

Thanks, well my most promoinent character is Gillz, whom i consider an extension of myself, basicly what id like to be if i were to be a wrestler, My other two are Jack Phenix and the Big Cheif long Schlong, Jack was just an experiment to see how other feds were like, and the Big chief was born out of a weird thing that happened to me when i went to belgium with my high school.

I am a fan of both Gillz and Phenix and always thought if I'd want to team Hawk up with another guy it would be Phenix in a Birds of Prey type of team. But what the most important aspects when you create a character?

Maybe someday they can team up, There lots of different things that i think about before making a character, but normally the idea for a character is a spur of the moment thing that i devolop furhter, Jack is the only one thats happened with, but ive have other ideas but just decided not to taker them any further for the time being.

In efedding, how important do you think ICing is compared to promos and why?

hmm, well in the time when i first started E fedding people didnt IC as much, there wasnt any reason for it, it was just something no one had think to do, but obvouisly its picked up now to the point where full blown fueds can amass from one person ICing between another, in the other aspect promos are important, because promos are what your character is judged upon more so than your IC work, if you make bad promos then you probably wont get far, if you make good promos then you may well be a titleholder in the near, ofcourse thats all down to the creative of the respective fed, i will say that ICing does provide suitable entertainment when there arent any shows on, it helps bridge the gap between shows

What have been some of your favorite feuds and moments to be apart of during your time in the efeds?

My favourtie moment persoanlly was when i became the first EWNCW Champion, it was such an honor to be the first and especially since a few people thought i wouldnt be the one to win the match, Fueds wise so far the Gillz/Thunder/Krysys fued was wonderful, it brought out the best in everybody another one to mention was one of my earlier fueds with SilverCena because that was the point my character became more exposed and noticed and even title shots started appearing which i was overjoyed to have.

What newer characters have you been impressed with so far this year?

So many newer guys have been impressive lately, guys like Shaz, VHX, Kyojin and so many more, theres just to much to name but everyone is bringing something unique to the table and it just makes efedding so much better that some of the newer guys are stepping up to the plate and producing quality promos week in week out.

What is the hardest part in efedding in your opinion and why?

definatly the promos, sometimes your mind can be so blank you just dont know what to write, its even worse when you know that you have keep upping your standard, its so hard to keep producing the quality that everyone wants to see and read, but sometimes you need to just sit and have a little session to yourself so you can come up with your best work.

Usually everyone has an arch enemy or rival that makes them get better here, in your opinion who would that be for you?

Not in the way that i hate anyone kind of rival, because i honestly like every efedder currently, but i dont think ive developed a friendly rivalry with anyone, its just something ive not realy thought about, maybe someone else thinks there a friendly rival with me but i dont think it back.

Do you think there is a point in time when you cannot grow a character anymore?

well it depends realy, see theres a difference between growing your character and just changing problem is, is that its hard to notice, but a flat out gimmick change just for the hell of it isnt growing its changing, but if your gimmick changed over time then that could be considered as growing, obvously people may see it differently

Is there anything you want our viewers to look out for in the future?

Just look out for more from Gillz and maybe Jack will join a fed again soon

Theme of the Week: Black Blooded
    <strong>
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    Current EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to Present)
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    Current IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to Present)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to Present)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Blog Entries
    I'm going to be honest, Gillz and Phenix were never my favorite characters. But still a decent read, good job both of you