Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thumbs up HWA Roster (Sign Up) Thread

Welcome to HWA! The first step to joining HWA is signing up here in the HWA thread. This thread will be used by you, HWA Creative, and other fellow wrestlers in the fed. It will be a great tool for all of us. Creative will be able to use it to plan your character and write matches. Opponents will be able to use it to know who you are and what to say in a promo before they face you, and you'll be able to use it to keep track of your character and make any needed changes.

So simply fill out the following application, and post it here in this thread. Feel free to edit it any time you wish, but simply make sure you let us know when you do with a simple post right here in this thread.

This will probably take you a good fifteen minutes or so to fill out, but the more information about your character the more we can use him on the show. You don't have to fill out every single thing, but it'd be best if you did like I said the more the better. If anyone has any questions, feel free to PM Broc or myself.

For the base pic, it can be anything. An actor, a drawing, a picture of a wrestler you created on a WWE video game. An MMA fighter, an indy wrestler. I'd encourage staying away from WWE wrestlers as they're a little more cliche, but you're still allowed. One thing though is if someone already has the same base pic as you, then you'll have to get a different one.

The Win-Loss record is for HWA only. Everyone's would start out at 0-0 even for those who were in HWA in the past. It's something that, if you wish, you would edit as the shows go on and you start to win and lose matches. HWA Accomplishments is slightly different, it's still up to you if you want to keep track of, but if you were in HWA in the past and won a title or something feel free to note it down.

Everyone in HWA must fill one out, even if you already PM'd Broc a brief application.

For tag teams there's a smaller application you can fill out at the bottom. So here it is...

Basics

Name:

Nickname:

Height:

Weight:

Hometown:

Billed From:

History

Non-HWA Accomplishments:

HWA Accomplishments:

HWA Win-Loss Record (Not mandatory, but fun to keep track of if you wish to):

Short Bio/History:

Gimmick

Preferred Alignment (Face or Heel):

Personality/Gimmick:

Two Personality Traits:

Fighting Style (High-Flyer, Brawler, etc.):

Finisher moves (3 max):

Top 10 Most Used Moves:

Entrance Music:

Entrance Description (If you please):

Vignette Promo (A promo to give us a feel about your wrestler. Please make it at least 10 lines long):

Appearance

Hair Style/Color:

Eye Color:

Facial Hair:

Ring Attire(s):

Any Previous Injures:

Etc (Tattoos, Scars, other physical features):

Base Picture (Could be anything or anyone, just a basic picture to visualize your character):

Tag Team Application

Name of Team:

Members:

Preferred Alignment (Face/Heel):

Ages:

Gimmick/Bio:

Physical Appearance of Both (height, weight, build, attire etc.):

Entrance Themes:

Individual Moves:

Team Moves:

Entrance Theme:

Individual Base Pics:

Vignette Promo (At least 10 lines, involve both characters):
    Last edited by Sully; 03-26-2014 at 02:31 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    History

Non-HWA Accomplishments:

HWA Accomplishments:

Win-Loss Record (If you please):

Short Bio/History:
    My worst nightmare right there.

Basics

Name:
    Dave Sullivan

Nickname:
    The Sullinator, Sully, The Pittsburgh Native

Weight:
    190 lbs

Height:
    6'2

Hometown:
    Pittsburgh, PA

Billed From:
    Pittsburgh, PA

History

Non-HWA Accomplishments:
    December Student of the Month in 7th grade.

HWA Accomplishments: 1x HWA Champion

Win-Loss Record:
    0-0

Short Bio/History:
    Dave Sullivan was born and raised in Pittsburgh, PA. A star QB on his High School football team, Sullivan got a full scholarship to the university of Pittsburgh. Though after tearing his ACL during the first practice of the season, his career came to an end. So he joined the wrestling team instead, where he broke a school record in his first week. Though after hitting his opponent in the head with a steel chair in his second fight, he was then kicked off that team too and out of the university entirely.

It was then when he was brought into his cousin Broc's brand new company, HWA. There he immediately became a part of the ranks, becoming an executive with the company. He went on to feud with the likes of Tommy Thunder, and became an HWA Champion. Though after losing to Thunder at Victory Point, his in-ring career came to a sudden halt. Though the rest of his career didn't as he became the new acting CEO of HWA after a mysterious attack on his cousin. Yet after it was discovered Sullivan was behind the attack, the two battled for control of HWA. In the end Broc won, and Sullivan faded into the background. But the two reconciled, and now Sullivan and Broc have teamed up to revive HWA, with him taking control of the general manager position on Anarchy.

Gimmick

Preferred Alignment (Face or Heel):
    Face

Personality/Gimmick:
    Currently General Manager of Anarchy.Can be fair, and determined.Has a ton of hometown pride, but also thinks he's the best to come out of Pittsburgh. Will do anything to get his way, even if it means stabbing someone in the back to do it. Very strong willed.

Two Personality Traits:
    Fair, cocky to a flaw.

Fighting Style (High-Flyer, Brawler, etc.):
    Brawler. Fighting style is the patience and ability to pick apart like Randy Orton, and the martial arts of CM Punk.

Finisher moves (3 max):
    RKO, Three Rivers (Three Amigos), Steel Curtain (Skull Crushing Finale)

Top 10 Most Used Moves (No finishers):
    Clothesline, Right Muay Thai Kick, DDT, Eye Poke, Orton Stomps, Figure Four Leglock, Ground and Pound, karate kick to midsection, spear takedown, roundhouse kick to the head.

Entrance Music:

Back in the Saddle by Aerosmith

Entrance Description (If you please):
    Sullivan waits till the opening off the song ends, and he bursts out of the entrance and heads down the ramp. As he does, fireworks go off behind him as he struts with confidence. He slides into the ring, and stands on each turnbuckle as the fans cheer him on.

Vignette Promo (A promo to give us a feel about your wrestler. Please make it at least 10 lines long):

The camera pans down through a large luxurious hallway. The building is filled and full of action. There are people running back and fourth, sitting in their cubicles and talking on their phones, chatting at the water cooler, or making copies in the staff room. We stop at a large glass door, and on it a nameplate reading "Da Boss". The door opens by itself, and the camera continues inside into the large office. Inside is a magnificent executive desk, a flat screen TV on the side wall, and a great view from the outside window adjacent from the leather couch. Behind the desk is a big leather chair, which is turned facing away from the door. Suddenly, the chair spins around. We see sitting in the chair is a young man wearing an expensive suit, with a well-groomed haircut. He begins to speak...

Dave Sullivan:
    Hi, I'm Dave Sullivan. If you don't remember who I am, then let me give you a bit of reminder. I'm going to be one of the big honchos around here. If I want something done, it usually gets done. I'm going to be humble in saying that now that Tommy Thunder isn't hanging around here anymore, that I'm the best guy around now. So you don't want to piss me off enough to get me in that ring. The buck stops here.

I've been waiting a long time to get back to this company. Now that it's finally happened I am going to promise all of you that Broc and I will be making it as bigger and better than it ever has. The first time around we had some growing pains. Now we've already learned the ropes, we know what we're doing. We'll be hitting the ground running, and there will be no slowing down.

With that Sullivan gives a sly smirk and the camera fades out.

Appearance

Hair Style/Color: Short, brown.

Eye Color:
    Hazel

Facial Hair:
    None

Ring Attire(s):
    Black Trunks with a gold stripe down the middle. Black boots, black knee pads, and black wrist tape.

Any Previous Injures: Had a surgically repaired knee, other than that none.

Etc (Tattoos, Scars, other physical features): About the size of Randy Orton. No tattoos.

Base Picture (Could be anything or anyone, just a basic picture to visualize your character):
    Brad Pitt

Last edited by Sully; 03-22-2014 at 01:30 PM.

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Don't particularly agree with the picture thing, and there being no WWE characters allowed tbh.
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    Don't particularly agree with the picture thing, and there being no WWE characters allowed tbh.
    That seems to be a popular opinion, so we'll just do away with the no WWE pic rule.

Blog Entries
    Name: The Resistance Devyn Sylar , Dakota Graves, Victor Scott

Bio: Devyn Sylar and Dakota Graves are guys that dare to be different they push against the current they make waves they blow the doors off of the places. Dakota style is a dean Ambrose insane frenzy a man who is a technical master but is daring like a Corey G. , Jeff Hardy, Punk. Sylar is a daredevil he does the most insane moves that no one can believe he is a Rollins, Neville, Bourne, Aries, type . Victor is a merc who is deadly quick for size and a powerhouse.

Theme: I will not bow breaking Benjamin*

Finisher for all tag team: skull crushing finale/Graves, Scott at same time codebreaker/Sylar, Graves called Malice intentions*

Alignment : Faces or heels

They are similar to The Shield .

Catchphrase: Stand for something rather then die for nothing.

Single finishers: Sylar ( 630 splash)
    Dakota Graves ( future shock DDT)
    Scott ( 12 steps)

Sylar moves: Lionsault , Tornado DDT, Aries Brainbuster, any cruiserweight moves or technical*

Graves: cutter, stunner, backstabber, spinebuster, crossroads, knee plus, superkick

Scott: German suplex, powerslam, tilt a whirl back breaker, sleeper hold, superman punch

Sylar: Oliver Queen

*http://media-cache-cd0.pinimg.com/73...d5fd0d0c5f.jpg

Dakota Graves: Joesph Gordon Levietts

http://www.moviestarspicture.com/pho...wallpapers.jpg

Victor Scott: Slade Wilson

http://25.media.tumblr.com/1fc9ad891...ejoo2_1280.jpg

Entrance: Sylar comes in from a ziplane like suicide used to Graves comes in from crowd. Scott makes his wing down the ring from ramp.

Music: I will not bow breaking Benjamin*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ko77T...e_gdata_player

Promo: We are The Resistance . We are here to right the wrongs done to HWA. A place where your so called heroes are nothing more then villains lying straight to your face. The villains run through this place like it's there's. We are here to stop that we break the mold . We are the rage against the machine we are not here to fall in line with rest cause we are better then the best. HWA open your eyes because at the end of the day when you look at yourself in the mirror can you say this that you stand for something rather then die for nothing We are The Resistance.

They aren't booing me, They are BOOOOing me" - Bo Dallas convincing all that he sucks but in reality is actually really good.

RTE Creator of
    Graves and Kid Justice, Silas Parker and Blaze Evans ( Amazing Perfection)

IWA creator of
    Dakota Graves ( The New Generation)

SWA creator of
    Aries

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Heath Slater, Leo Kruger & Kevin Thorn ( HellRaisers)

WWE Prediction Contest
    2014 EC 1st

Blog Entries
    I know this isn't what you guys are used to, but at the end of the day, it is going to be helpful for us to get a better feel of what you're going for with your character. And, really, if there's something you don't think you can answer, you can just skip it. But this will be useful.
    HWA Presents: Hardcore Heaven April 20th, 2014

Join the most Hardcore of eWN's E-Feds

HWA Discussion Thread

HWA Show Thread

Want to join HWA? Fill out an application here, and we'll get you started ASAP!

Blog Entries
    Basics

Name: Broc Flucker

Weight: 246 pounds

Height: 6 foot 2 inches

Hometown: Pittsburgh, PA

Billed From: Pittsburgh, PA

History

Non-HWA Accomplishments: Can count to two and tie my shoes.

HWA Accomplishments: Creator/Owner of HWA
    Short Bio/History: Broc founded the Hardcore Wrestling Association in 2011. He has been the chairman from then until 2012 when the company closed due to financial reasons. The company opened back up in March of 2014, and Broc is still in charge.

Gimmick

Preferred Alignment (Face or Heel): Face

Personality/Gimmick: I AM BOSS

Fighting Style (High-Flyer, Brawler, etc.): Brawler. Although, not sure if I'll ever bring Broc back into the ring. He's currently undefeated at 2-0 in HWA I believe.

Finisher moves (3 max): Spear

Top 10 Most Used Moves (No finishers): Clothesline, Swinging Neckbreaker, Lou Thesz Press, dropkick, armbar, European uppercut, German Suplex, DDT, Bulldog, Russian Leg Sweep

Entrance Music:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVPSHhEJ8vA

Entrance Description (If you please): Walks down the ramp, adjusts his tie once or twice

Appearance

Hair Color: Dark Brown

Eye Color: Blue

Facial Hair: Clean shaved

Ring Attire(s): Suit. He wrestles in a suit.

Any Previous Injures: My back is a bit sore.

Etc (Tattoos, Scars, other physical features):

HWA Discussion Thread

HWA Show Thread

Blog Entries
    Basics

Name: Wolverine Justice

Weight: 260

Height: 6'6''

Hometown: Detroit, Michigan

Billed From: Detroit, Michigan

History

Non-HWA Accomplishments: Former High School football player. That's about it.

HWA Accomplishments: Nothing

Win-Loss Record (If you please): 0-0

Short Bio/History: Wolverine Justice played High School football at Clarkston High School in Michigan. In his Freshman year, Justice was the starting Middle Linebacker, and was named 2nd team All-American at the end of the year. During his Sophomore year though, he was kicked off the team for violating the substance abuse policy. He dropped out of school later that year, and since enrolled in wrestling school in hopes of making a name for himself. After a couple of years training, he was recruited by the HWA, and is now an active member of their roster. Also, his former coach, Kurt Richardson, was fired a couple years after Justice dropped out of school. He was out of a job, but as Wolverine Justice was looking to make a name for himself, he called up his former coach, and asked him to be his manager along the way. Coach Richardson accepted, and the two will now try to climb the HWA ranks together.

Gimmick

Preferred Alignment (Face or Heel): Face

Personality/Gimmick: Wolverine Justice is very aggressive, and is protective of his manager/coach.

Two Personality Traits: Aggressive, loyal

Fighting Style (High-Flyer, Brawler, etc.): Brawler/Powerhouse

Finisher moves (3 max): Spear, Choke slam

Top 10 Most Used Moves (No finishers): Spinebuster (Signature), Running Clothesline, headbutt, Double Axe Handle, Big Boot, Neckbreaker, bulldog, diving cross body, delayed vertical suplex, Leg Lariat

Entrance Music:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pR30knJs4Xk

Entrance Description (If you please): Pumps up the crowd, runs down the ramp into the ring

We're in the middle of a large field. On this field, we see one man in a polo and khakis, with a whistle around his neck. We then see another man wearing cleats, shorts, and an under armor shirt. The man in the polo blows the whistle, and the other man begins running. The coach blows the whistle once every couple of seconds, as it appears this is the "suicide" drill, as every time the coach blows the whistle, the other man quickly puts his hand in the ground, and reverses his direction. This goes on for several minutes, until the coach finally blows the whistle three times in a row, and the other man stops to go get water. The coach then begins to speak towards the camera.

Kurt Richardson: Be on the look out for the kid. HWA, this kid will take you by storm. I've never seen someone as dedicated as I have with this kid. Mark my words, Wolverine Justice will be a force to reckoned with in the wrestling industry.

Coach Richardson then blows the whistle again, and Wolverine Justice runs back over, and they start doing the suicide drills once again as the scene ends.

Appearance

Hair Color: Black

Eye Color: Brown

Facial Hair: Goatee

Ring Attire(s): Red, long tights

Any Previous Injures: Had several previous minor injuries throughout his football career, but always played through them

Etc (Tattoos, Scars, other physical features): None

Wolverine Justice:

Coach Kurt Richardson (Middle Guy):

Last edited by Broc; 03-21-2014 at 06:10 PM. Reason: Forgot Appearance

HWA Discussion Thread

HWA Show Thread

Basics

Name: Darius

Nickname: Innovator of Insanity

Weight: 245 lbs

Height: 6'5"

Hometown: Albany, New York

Billed From: Albany, New York

History

Non-HWA Accomplishments: TWE/RTE Champion - 509 Days (Van Darius)IWA Endurance Champion - 98 Days (Darius)
    WWE United States Champion - 425+ Days (Sheamus, Current champion)

HWA Accomplishments: Number one contender for HWA Championship (not sure if actually an accomplishment :P)

Win-Loss Record (If you please): Not a clue :x

Short Bio/History: No longer a greenhorn, Darius has become known for his hardcore ways. Cited as "The Next Mick Foley", Darius's short temper and ability to use anything as a weapon has put people on the shelf in the past.

Gimmick

Preferred Alignment (Face or Heel):Heel

Personality/Gimmick: Weapon enthusiast who isn't "all there" mentally.

Two Personality Traits: Hotheaded, deranged

Fighting Style (High-Flyer, Brawler, etc.):Brawler

Finisher moves (3 max): Lethal Sacrifice (Spear into a SpineBuster)

The Dethronement(Argentine Double Knee Backbreaker)

Top 10 Most Used Moves (No finishers):
    Brawler moves: Big boot, shoulder blocks, etc.

Entrance Music: <strong>

Entrance Description (If you please): /

The cameras cut to an abandoned dump where different items such as televisions, beer bottles, and windows are seen lined up along a pile of trash. Darius enters the frame with a lead pipe in his hands.

Darius: Hardcore Wrestling Association ... Funny, I never thought I'd be back here. You know ... The last time I was here, I was fighting for the HWA Championship inside of a Hell in a Cell. I was on top of the world. The best part? Heh heh, the best part is I was a greenhorn. I was still fresh. I was a newcomer. Almost two years have past and I have done it all, HWA! I have been a world champion. I have put people on the shelf! I have shortened careers! I have shed blood! I have made grown men CRY FOR THEIR MOMMAS!

I have ... I have caused pain. I have caused Misery.

I have caused Havoc.

Darius spins the pipe in his hands, then slams it into the television screen, shattering the glass. He then turns and looks at the cameraman, smiles, then slams the camera lens, cutting off the feed.

Appearance

Hair Color: Dirty Blond

Eye Color:Blue

Facial Hair:Scruffy beard (pictured below)

Ring Attire(s): Similar to CM Punk's (Trunks, boots, no stars), usually black.

Any Previous Injures:Large scar on his right arm, caused by barbed-wired.

Etc (Tattoos, Scars, other physical features): Right & left arms fully sleeved with tattoos, chest & back fully tattooed

Head Creative Member of RTE. Private Message me, TheJosephBanks, or Tommy Thunder if you're interested in joining RTE.

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)