Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubs View Post
    He was never really given a chance to succeed there. I'm sure they didn't expect much from him given his gimmick but neither did they expect anything from Steve Austin and it back-fired on them.
    I absolutely agree. Then on the same note WWF (at the time) didn't give Hall, Nash or JJ a chance to shine the way they did in WCW. And like those three or not, they made great tv . In fact it's always been my opinion that there should be an old timers federation. Just legends no up and coming talent. Then half of these arguments would be a moot point lol

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by All American Perfection View Post
    I absolutely agree. Then on the same note WWF (at the time) didn't give Hall, Nash or JJ a chance to shine the way they did in WCW. And like those three or not, they made great tv . In fact it's always been my opinion that there should be an old timers federation. Just legends no up and coming talent. Then half of these arguments would be a moot point lol
    Yup. The WWE as well had promising wrestlers who they kinda dropped the ball with. Guys like Vader who was on the rise to becoming the top heel in the WWE during 1996 and also Bam Bam Bigelow who could have done more in his WWE tenure but I blame that on the backstage politicking during that time more than anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Cena rapping on Paul Heyman
    You see I don't need your approval Paul. I'm gonna take my respect. I'll bounce you quicker than an ECW check.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Theres nothing truer that could be said here...Just close the topic lol
    God damn it !! I am man crushing on you!!
    right?!
    fucking Bam Bam!!!! How in the hell did he never hold gold and get booked to job to LT?! Wtf?!
    another: Rude only ever had a shot in WCW!!! He was treated with respect and like the talent he was!!!

i tell you..WCW RUINED EVERYTHING!
    Wrestling lost the spectacle factor.

Quote Originally Posted by All American Perfection View Post
    Don't think WCW dropped the ball with HHH. People need to stop this perpetual myth that he is some kind of God.if Vince hadnt shoved him down our throats from the very first vignette he woulda maxed out as a mid card jobber. He owes his career to HBK and we all know it!
    I have to agree with this, it took years...and I do mean years of a megapush for HHH to finally get over with the fans at the time. It's hard to believe now but true.
    The silverback alpha male needs no signature