Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kofi's Kick

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    I love that quote "I'M THE CHAPERONE!" when he says it in a really bad ass voice with that bad ass HHH look on his face lol!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Viperfish View Post
    Kofi used to be "Jamaican" I think... I don't remember well but I know he had the accent, I can't remember if he was ever billed from Jamaica. If they named the finisher when he was "Jamaican", then that would make sense.
    kofi kingston dropped the accent randomly... haha and yes he was from Jamaica, kingston is the capital city of that country.
    #TeamGeeky

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Wow. You're like the least most insightful guy on the forums these days lol!

On topic; are you suggesting that Kofi legitimately hitting Miz is a work? Absolutely not. It was a nice kick that happened to catch him good and proper. A mistake (or a MIZtake ho, ho, ho).
    Let's see if Kofi can ride a wave with it.
    I just loved the irony of Miz saying Kofi's never had a moment, and that same night that kick was the biggest thing on Raw. It seemed to fit a little too well with their story.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonsrevenge View Post
    I just loved the irony of Miz saying Kofi's never had a moment, and that same night that kick was the biggest thing on Raw. It seemed to fit a little too well with their story.
    Who knows man, maybe there was something more to it. It was indeed ironic, but sometimes, coincidences like that happen.
    IMO though, it wasn't a work.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

According to an update.

Miz is fine.

Some pain in his forehead, and needed sutures, but no concussion symptoms.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Quote Originally Posted by Marx View Post
    I don't think it was intentional. The idiots over on the newssite loved it for it's brutality.. I think it's reckless and dumb and will not do Kofi any good in the long run. I believe he already has a reputation for being sloppy? It could be fuel on the short run though.
    Actually it was more a MIZtake than anything, The Miz was supposed to bounce normally from the Ropes and not backwards, he over selled his run and when he tired to turn around Kofi's feet was up in the air.

Fortunately for the Miz it was only a few stiches, but it wasn't Kofi's fault.