Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

WWE Universe, are you serious?

I was watching Raw tonite, and I was really impressed with the WWE for letting the divas match last longer than usual. Maybe not that long, but I liked Eve and Layla tonite. Not the greatest divas match but they really worked hard in that match (Plus, the storyline their in is decent too). But what bother me was that nobody was in to it at all. Then we always complain about the divas not getting enough ring time, or good storylines, but when something is presented to us we don't react. Sometimes I hate watching raw because sometimes the crowd is so dead. Some Superstars do need to step, but it just doesn't make sense to me that some crowds only reacts to stupid stuff like Brodus Clay, or R Truth. Maybe its just the fans and the so called fans (WWE Universe) who needs to step up. Give wrestlers a try.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Threat88 View Post
    I was watching Raw tonite, and I was really impressed with the WWE for letting the divas match last longer than usual. Maybe not that long, but I liked Eve and Layla tonite. Not the greatest divas match but they really worked hard in that match (Plus, the storyline their in is decent too). But what bother me was that nobody was in to it at all. Then we always complain about the divas not getting enough ring time, or good storylines, but when something is presented to us we don't react. Sometimes I hate watching raw because sometimes the crowd is so dead. Some Superstars do need to step, but it just doesn't make sense to me that some crowds only reacts to stupid stuff like Brodus Clay, or R Truth. Maybe its just the fans and the so called fans (WWE Universe) who needs to step up. Give wrestlers a try.
    The fans on the internet don't necessarily represent the fans in the stands, and vice versa. There is no collective, singular us.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

There were a couple of "this is awesome" chants.

i think that right now wwe is losing some of their main event divas, which will lead to some other girls stepping up, personally i think its a good moment to introduce new divas

Blog Entries
    just play this while watching raw. I'll cheer ya up.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    The fans on the internet don't necessarily represent the fans in the stands, and vice versa. There is no collective, singular us.
    And I agree. I'm just disappointed

if eve is what they say she is she can be pretty legit with a new persona. she shows some pretty good holds

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hiphopjunkie View Post
    There were a couple of "this is awesome" chants.
    What was awesome?

You know what the sad part of the Diva Division is.... Natalya being a Jobber....Sad but true

I get that Big E Langston dropped the NXT CHAMPIONSHIP
    but....to Bo Dallas out of all people? WTF!

There's demand for longer Divas matches? News to me.