a lack of Returnees to TNA

I've seen many "Who should TNA sign" or "Who should TNA bring back" threads on the internet and I'm sure this sight is probably no different,so I've got a question.Of the TNA homegrown stars to go to the WWE,only Kazarian has worked his way back into TNA and into the good books of TNA management.As for the rest,the likes of Chris Harris,Monty Brown,Lance Hoyt,Matt Bentley,Chace Stevens,Andy Douglas,they haven't been seen or heard from since.Some people think Chris Harris returned,but don't be fooled,that was his look-alike,Braden Walker.Anyone got any ideas as to why?Is it fround upon heading up north?

Chris Harris - Was never very good. Also got fat.

Monty Brown - Think his sister or someone in his family died. Under the belief that life got in the way and led him to retire.

Chase Stevens - Good chance he just doesn't want to go back. Can't say I blame him. I still haven't forgiven TNA for fucking up The Naturals the way they did

Andy Douglas - Retired I think

Lance Hoyt - Japan

Bentley - Think he's focusing on his band.

It's entirely possible that they all just moved and just want to do other things.

Anything is possible but I can't see why TNA would hold a grudge against former wrestlers who wanted to make more money. That's silly.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

TNA brought Kaval/Low-Ki back three minutes after he was released from WWE.

I don't think TNA has a thing against bringing back homegrown talent of the past, I just think they don't have much room for them - both creative and salary-wise.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Chris Harris - Was never very good. Also got fat.

Monty Brown - Think his sister or someone in his family died. Under the belief that life got in the way and led him to retire.

Chase Stevens - Good chance he just doesn't want to go back. Can't say I blame him. I still haven't forgiven TNA for fucking up The Naturals the way they did

Andy Douglas - Retired I think

Lance Hoyt - Japan

Bentley - Think he's focusing on his band.

It's entirely possible that they all just moved and just want to do other things.

Anything is possible but I can't see why TNA would hold a grudge against former wrestlers who wanted to make more money. That's silly.
    I wouldn't mind seeing Lance Hoyt back.

So many people went in and out of TNA in it's early days that it is so hard to keep track of them all.

Wheres Petey Williams ? and do u think Jay Lethal is better off in ROH

Blog Entries
    They should some how bring Petey Williams and Jay Lethal back.....

Quote Originally Posted by Sahu View Post
    They should some how bring Petey Williams and Jay Lethal back.....
    Ih used properly then yes but most talent left with the lack of opportunity with the company.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexus n' Eights View Post
    I've seen many "Who should TNA sign" or "Who should TNA bring back" threads on the internet and I'm sure this sight is probably no different,so I've got a question.Of the TNA homegrown stars to go to the WWE,only Kazarian has worked his way back into TNA and into the good books of TNA management.As for the rest,the likes of Chris Harris,Monty Brown,Lance Hoyt,Matt Bentley,Chace Stevens,Andy Douglas,they haven't been seen or heard from since.Some people think Chris Harris returned,but don't be fooled,that was his look-alike,Braden Walker.Anyone got any ideas as to why?Is it fround upon heading up north?
    That's not an issue they don't need to bring anyone back.In fact they have too many wrestlers in the roster.Tna needs to push some of the younger talents,that's the problem,they don't push younger talents

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Ih used properly then yes but most talent left with the lack of opportunity with the company.
    Now they need some big names for their X-Division...so they are forced to use them...

Monty Brown!! Petey Williams!!