Blog Entries

Glory By Honor XI Prediction Contest Results and Review

I was truely an amazing iPPV. This was what ROH is all about, and felt like something from back in the good old days rather than the meh stuff they've been churning out recently. This event made me fall in love with ROH again.

Bravado Brothers vs. C&C Wrestling Factory - Great, fast paced opener ***1/2
    Mike Mondo vs. Mike Bennett - Better than I was expecting, and proved what a legit tough guy Mondo is (broke his leg midway through the match and carried on) ***
    WGTT vs. Titus & Whitmer - Not bad, but a bit slow paced and WGTT looked a bit lazy **1/2
    Jay Leathal vs. Davey Richards - Great match, really got Lethal over as a true top guy. Great way to go to intermission ****1/4
    Tadarius Thomas vs. Rhino - Move of an angle further-er than a match, what with Roddy and Truth and Rhino. Nasty bump in the post match *1/4
    Adam Cole vs. Eddie Edwards - Great, great match. Very technical at the start, but developed into a hard hitting contest with some great false finishes ****
    S.C.U.M. vs. The Briscoes - Decent, but felt a bit meh after everything else tonight. Dodgy singlet from Corino ***
    Kevin Steen vs. Michael Elgin - EPIC! Truely epic. Second best match of the year so far IMHO ****3/4

Post match of the main event though, that may well have been my favourite part of the whole PPV. I won't spoil it, but I marked out to the moon

Prediction Contest Results

1st - Dr Death - 156
    2nd - VanHooliganX - 141
    3rd - Robareid - 125
    4th - TheGreatOne - 109
    5th - Cabers - 106

Congratulations to Dr Death for another win, and congratulations to ROH for a fantastic iPPV. Please continue this trend.
    "The Best of British" Rob Rage

HWA Midcarder of the Year 2011
    Longest Reigning HWA Universal Champion Ever
    EWA, HWA, AWF, JBW, IWA & BitW Legend
    Real HWA Supremacy World Champion
    IWA Insane Asylum Winner 2012
    First Ever JBW Underground Champion
    EWN Midcarder of the Year 2012
    EWN Promo of the Year 2012

Was expecting that haha