Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I don't mind him being champ but think they might have handled the handing off of pretty much all their titles to ex-WWE guys in the one PPV. Seriously, someone wasn't thinking there. Aries needs to win the belt back as does Zema Ion the X Division title. Hardy I can fully understand but RVD? Really Very Droll.
    Didn't think about that lol! How ironic!
    Agreed on the X division title too. I can't imagine why they took it off Ion and gave it to RVD of all people. I was hoping that Ion would go over and get to beat a veteran to further establish himself. From the brief clips I've seen, Ion's been doing a good job and only been getting better during his reign as champ. Very disappointed to see them taking the title off him.

Quote Originally Posted by Slivon View Post
    I agree but my mind is stuck in certain frame of mind of how a World Champion should look and Jeff Hardy is not in that frame. It is just how I feel people can't change that.
    Fair enough man, each to their own. Not suggesting you should change your view on he subject. I respect your opinion.
    IMO though what you wear shouldn't prevent you from winning World Championships. You wrestle in whatever you're comfortable wrestling in.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

I'd rather have him lose, leave after his contract expires, come to WWE and beat a recently turned heel Sheamus for the World title it what goes on to be a decent reign ending when losing the title to Christian in a Ladder match at Wrestlemania.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    I'd rather have him lose, leave after his contract expires, come to WWE and beat a recently turned heel Sheamus for the World title it what goes on to be a decent reign ending when losing the title to Christian in a Ladder match at Wrestlemania.
    Take Christian out and put someone new who has never won a World title in and you have a good idea.
    THE GRIM REAPER OF THE IWC

Quote Originally Posted by Slivon View Post
    Take Christian out and put someone new who has never won a World title in and you have a good idea.
    Or leave Christian in and add Seth Rollins and I have a great idea!

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Or leave Christian in and add Seth Rollins and I have a great idea!
    Or instead of bringing in yet another new person use someone like Alex Riley who always gets a huge ass pop and is really good and fun to watch in the ring.
    THE GRIM REAPER OF THE IWC

As long as Jeff Hardy doesn't turn the belt purple again then I have no problem with him as Champion.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The title match was very good in my opinion and both men put on a good match and looked great so that's all that matters to me. Aries has held a gold since BFG last year and I don't see a depush or anything coming from this. I think everyone is jumping to conclusions and just needs to see where this leads to.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

im not too happy about him being champion.
    1. as i am an austin aries fan
    2. never really been a fan of jeff, lost respect for the victory road incident. I'll give him credit for being entertaining in the ring, but i'm not a fan of his mic work. find him a bit boring and his promo's seem a bit forced
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    That's Awesome...I think you just stomped the nuts of the entire IWC with this comment. A thing of beauty.

Well this title reign I saw coming knowing his contract is coming up in February. I'm cool with it.....like to see Bully Ray be the one to take the belt off of him whenever.

Who is this Christian??? I know of Christian Cage,not Christian.

TNA were the first ones to give him a main event spot,unlike Vince who likes 8ft 300 pound needle jerkers