Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    I don't mind him being champ but think they might have handled the handing off of pretty much all their titles to ex-WWE guys in the one PPV. Seriously, someone wasn't thinking there. Aries needs to win the belt back as does Zema Ion the X Division title. Hardy I can fully understand but RVD? Really Very Droll.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I don't mind him being champ but think they might have handled the handing off of pretty much all their titles to ex-WWE guys in the one PPV. Seriously, someone wasn't thinking there. Aries needs to win the belt back as does Zema Ion the X Division title. Hardy I can fully understand but RVD? Really Very Droll.
    I want to believe that they gave him the x-division title because they want to do a Joe Ryan vs RVD feud.Ryan is going to get a major push from TNA and you can see that because:

1)Matt Morgan is his bodyguard now,or at least that's what i saw

2)He competed his second match in BFG
    Last edited by magglis; 10-16-2012 at 03:20 PM.

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Hardy I can fully understand but RVD? Really Very Droll.
    RVD did take more moves than he dished out though. It amazed me. If they do a program with the two with Zema Ion coming out on top, it will be a good move & worth it. Ion could use the rub.

If Ion falls from the limelight and RVD runs a long title run, I'll be disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    You basically just made the one guy who FINALLY beat your dominant champion a "transitional" champ; I don't agree with that. It's just my opinion, but that's what I think.
    And they did it on the same night they made Roode lose to the little engine that never could.. I've got nothing against Storm, but he's a workhorse and Roode is a thoroughbred. Had Roode won they could've pushed him back in the title picture, now I don't see what they're going to do with (or in this case: to) him.
    Last edited by Marx; 10-16-2012 at 03:32 PM. Reason: Added a reply to Darkside Ron Garvin
    Chris Jericho: 'Without a storyline, wrestling is just two guys in their underwear rolling around half naked.'

Blog Entries
    I won't mind so much if RVD does eventually drop it back and puts Ion over along the way. Zema should really have the belt when (if?) Sorenson comes back, but who knows how much longer that might be? So in the meantime, this is good so long as RVD does the job.

I'm not a huge fan of Hardy, I like that he had 2 World titles. But for his style of dress(cargo pants and tank tops) he should not have 6 World titles. To some attire may seem small, but in my book it is not and Jeff Hardys attire(imo) does not scream, "Should have 6 World title reigns".
    THE GRIM REAPER OF THE IWC

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Slivon View Post
    I'm not a huge fan of Hardy, I like that he had 2 World titles. But for his style of dress(cargo pants and tank tops) he should not have 6 World titles. To some attire may seem small, but in my book it is not and Jeff Hardys attire(imo) does not scream, "Should have 6 World title reigns".
    What you wear to the ring shouldn't dictate how many world titles you can get.
    That's just what he's comfortable wrestling in.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

I'm a wrestling fan, not a WWE or TNA fan (hell, I still watch the old AWA matches on ESPN for a quick fix). I never exactly LOVED him in WWE, but I can still remember being excited when he showed up in TNA sitting on top of that cage a few years back. The Sting match, however, and the heel turn ... kinda made him lose his luster in my eyes.

I do have a question though for those who think his "Road to Redemption" should have gone on longer ... what more could he do? I'm not exactly happy he won at BFG, I'm not happy they're turning Aries toward heel (I've got his T-Shirt budgeted into my next pay, first one I've ever bought, I mark for that guy) ... but if they're using Hardy to put Aries over: (1) I don't think they need to, but (2) it'll be fun to watch play out.

*V*

sports entertainment is a business.

businesses, need to make money for their investors...or daddy. or a combination.

you would want to put your most prestigious title in the hands of the star that makes you the most money on your biggest ppv.

its the only plan that makes since, i guess dixie is not as dumb as i thought.

wrestling is not for people who post in message boards anymore.

it is for little kids who get their parents to buy all the superstars accessories...

maybe, just maybe Jeff has turned himself around for the better and perhaps he deserves it. but deep down TNA have put the strap on him to keep him there. I dont blame them if WWE is chasing him, Jeff sells and makes them $$$$, I cant see Jeff back in the WWE for a few years regardless, but I see Jeff possibly having a long title run similiar to Roode's run

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    What you wear to the ring shouldn't dictate how many world titles you can get.
    That's just what he's comfortable wrestling in.
    I agree but my mind is stuck in certain frame of mind of how a World Champion should look and Jeff Hardy is not in that frame. It is just how I feel people can't change that.
    THE GRIM REAPER OF THE IWC