Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Jeff Hardy as TNA Champion,WWE Fans viewpoint?

Just curious what WWE fans think of Jeff Hardy as a World Champion,being the current TNA one.Worth keeping in mind that of his 6 title reigns,3 came in WWE,3 in TNA,so its not a case of WWE mid-carder main eventing elsewhere.I cant imagine it as being as bad asking ROH fans to comment on Khali as World Champion,just curious your thoughts on the guy and is he really worth 6 World title reigns?Is he worth the title given his history with "selected vitamins"

I love Jeff Hardy, always have and always will.. hope to one day see him back in the WWE providing he's clean and all his antic's are behind him, as a WWE and Hardy fan.. I'm happy he's the TNA champion, however.. if I was TNA fan, would I like to see him with the main title? No.. I think Aries should have retained because he has been awesome and simply because Hardy for me, still has to prove like I previously said.. that all his antics and demons are behind him.

Is he worth 6 title reigns? I'm not sure, I would say he earned his WWE ones.. as for TNA, I can't help but feel he's become champion to make sure he stays with the company.

Just my opinion though.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    I love Jeff Hardy, always have and always will.. hope to one day see him back in the WWE providing he's clean and all his antic's are behind him, as a WWE and Hardy fan.. I'm happy he's the TNA champion, however.. if I was TNA fan, would I like to see him with the main title? No.. I think Aries should have retained because he has been awesome and simply because Hardy for me, still has to prove like I previously said.. that all his antics and demons are behind him.

Is he worth 6 title reigns? I'm not sure, I would say he earned his WWE ones.. as for TNA, I can't help but feel he's become champion to make sure he stays with the company.

Just my opinion though.
    Agree with the Aries point and the "to make sure he stays with the company" point too

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post

Just my opinion though.
    I agree..
    I am a hardy maniac and i think, when the storylines aren't in his favour anymore and the money runs out, he will be back on the WWE bandwagon...

IWA Revolution Creative Team

WWE/IWA

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Normal Member
    Blog Entries
    I'm a fan of both shows. From the TNA perspective, I don't like it, it is too soon from the Victory Road thing for me. He shouldn't have been near the World Title for at least 2 years. From the WWE perspective it goes two ways. One of the most popular guys in wrestling today whose value as a merchandise seller and drawer is right up there, is currently the top guy somewhere else making them money. Or sucked in, they're just setting themselves up to fail when he shows up to another event drug fucked. Could go either way. I really love Jeff and hope this is all for the better. One of my all time favourites.

I think WWE is CRAZY not to sign RVD, Jeff Hardy and Kurt Angle.........granted, yes they have some issues and dont want a full schedule, just like Y2J, but WWE should realize that these guys WILL sell tickets at Raw and Smackdown and PPV's. Dont let these guys work house shows unless they need to tweek a match the weekend before a PPV. A 40+ year old Kurt is still a hell of a lot better than Ryberg.

Blog Entries
    A double should of kept the title. I'm a fan of the wwe and jeff hardy but it makes tna look desperate to get wwe fans to watch their shows. rvd beating zema ion just perpetuates my ideas.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

Blog Entries
    I too love Jeff Hardy. I too hope he comes back to WWE someday.

There's 2 sides to it IMO.
    Firstly, Aries has been awesome for TNA as Champion. Both X division and World Champion. He's one of if not the MVP for TNA, and he's one of the best all round packages in the business. Does he still need the title to be relevant? I don't think so, but as a heel champ, he's a great option for TNA to have as their title bearer. With that said, I'm not sure if it was time for him to drop the title, since the title run wasn't exactly getting stale (as far as I know).

Secondly though, Jeff Hardy does deserve this title win. He's overcome some big personal issues to be back to close to his best. After having him 'overcoming the odds' to win the BFG series, only to lose the title match perhaps wasn't the right thing to do. It was fitting if you like for him to win the title.

However, I agree with THBK in saying that perhaps Hardy was given the World title since his contract is running out soon. TNA don't want to lose their biggest face and merch seller, so with that in mind, and with the rumors that Hardy could consider a WWE return when his contract is up, then perhaps he was given this title run as a convincer.

I mean in all honesty, there's pros and cons. I'm very happy that Hardy is back to his best and back entertaining and doing well in life again. On the other hand, there's a question whether or not they took the title off Aries too soon.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexus n' Eights View Post
    Just curious what WWE fans think of Jeff Hardy as a World Champion,being the current TNA one.Worth keeping in mind that of his 6 title reigns,3 came in WWE,3 in TNA,so its not a case of WWE mid-carder main eventing elsewhere.I cant imagine it as being as bad asking ROH fans to comment on Khali as World Champion,just curious your thoughts on the guy and is he really worth 6 World title reigns?Is he worth the title given his history with "selected vitamins"
    Well if your going to base some of this off of "selected" vitamins then alot of former WWE and TNA champions reigns come in question. But Jeff is a great wrestler.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tupelojoe81 View Post
    I think WWE is CRAZY not to sign RVD, Jeff Hardy and Kurt Angle.........granted, yes they have some issues and dont want a full schedule, just like Y2J, but WWE should realize that these guys WILL sell tickets at Raw and Smackdown and PPV's. Dont let these guys work house shows unless they need to tweek a match the weekend before a PPV. A 40+ year old Kurt is still a hell of a lot better than Ryberg.
    You have no clue what your even typing. Jeff was a junkie when WWE cut him lose, Kurt didn't want to resign same with RVD.