Well, with people we *know* are in the company/storyline/fringe/whatever ...
1) I'm somehow thinking that Sorenson isn't ready to come back for a little bit longer, that's why they gave the title to RVD. RVD can feud with Ion for a few months, put him over as a guy who can beat a legend in a multi-match contest, and have Sorenson pull off the returning hero thing with a little more oomph.
2) Hardy and Aries are going to go at it. I'm hoping that they don't try to parallel WWE's storyline with Punk/Cena just with roles reversed. (Seriously, the first time Aries yells "these people don't respect me," I'm going to die a little inside.)
3) Tag teams, yeah, I am seriously becoming more impressed with WWE over the past few months than I am with TNA. They need something there. Even some new teams from developmental. Something. I agree, Daniels and Kaz should go individual titles and as much as I hate to say it so should Angle and AJ.
4) Knockouts? Where's Taelor gone? Damn that girl looks good, get her some screen time. Though I see as more likely a Gail v Tara contest first. I think it's WAY too soon, but eventually I think Brooke might take on Taelor as a protege like Tara took Brooke on, leading to Taelor beating Tara eventually. Eventually being the key word, as in maybe next year sometime.
5) TV Champ will have Morgan going for that. That's kind of a wild guess with nothing to back it up except a feeling. They haven't explicitly linked Morgan to A&8 yet, and may not, I'm not sure.
Also, I'm a bit unclear on what this "full access" that A&8 now have actually means. They can get into the building? They were already doing that. They can run rampant and break things and beat up people? They were already doing that. They can get into matches now? Probably that.