Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexus n' Eights View Post
    How I would love Monty Brown to return as a member of Aces n' Eights and give Hulk Hogan THE POOOUUUUUNNNNCE
    I would have recruited some old faces mixed with disgruntled employees;
    Matt Morgan, Devon, Jarrett and EY from the current roster.
    Petey Williams, Monty Brown, Lance Hoyt, Elix Skipper, Chris Harris, Raven, David Young, Low ki would be great to see back in there.

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

Daniels and Kazarian to move into singles competition.

Alternatively,just to wet the apetitite,although highly unlikely,imagine a 4-way battle for the X-Division title or TV titles if Kazarian,Daniels,Styles were the 3 men competing against the current holders of those titles?Just a thought.
    I don't agree with this. Team Appletini was on track to becoming the new Beer Money, Inc. or MCMG to which would help bring rise to newer tag teams. Keep them together and it will be easier to rebuild the division. Take them apart and now Team TexMex have to prove their worth before teams like Gunner/Kash will become anything. I don't mind them pairing guys who aren't utilized, but if they do so, let them be together for longer than 4-6 months before getting the CriMorgan treatment.

Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    I have a feeling this episode will the be the annual 40 min interview segment show with 10 min of wrestling.
    I have the same fear.

Quote Originally Posted by Sahu View Post
    That will be really great..I mean Kaz vs Daniels vs AJ vs RVD or kaz vs Daniels vs Aj vs Joe...

I'm all for it....
    I like it, but I think Kaz vs. Daniels vs. AJ vs. Zema would do more to establish Zema as a character than to further anything for the others involved. The most appealing match would be these three for the TV title.

Quote Originally Posted by Lowki View Post
    I would have recruited some old faces mixed with disgruntled employees;
    Matt Morgan, Devon, Jarrett and EY from the current roster.
    Petey Williams, Monty Brown, Lance Hoyt, Elix Skipper, Chris Harris, Raven, David Young, Low ki would be great to see back in there.
    If this was the Aces&8s group, the mark in me would have pissed his pants in excitement.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Sahu View Post
    Wow...that would be great..I miss the ALPHA MALE....
    And after POOOUUUUUUNCing Hogan,everyone would know who it was before taking off his mask to reveal who he is.

Wouldn't mind seeing a member of Aces n' Eights doing a Canadian Destroyer either.

Well, with people we *know* are in the company/storyline/fringe/whatever ...

1) I'm somehow thinking that Sorenson isn't ready to come back for a little bit longer, that's why they gave the title to RVD. RVD can feud with Ion for a few months, put him over as a guy who can beat a legend in a multi-match contest, and have Sorenson pull off the returning hero thing with a little more oomph.

2) Hardy and Aries are going to go at it. I'm hoping that they don't try to parallel WWE's storyline with Punk/Cena just with roles reversed. (Seriously, the first time Aries yells "these people don't respect me," I'm going to die a little inside.)

3) Tag teams, yeah, I am seriously becoming more impressed with WWE over the past few months than I am with TNA. They need something there. Even some new teams from developmental. Something. I agree, Daniels and Kaz should go individual titles and as much as I hate to say it so should Angle and AJ.

4) Knockouts? Where's Taelor gone? Damn that girl looks good, get her some screen time. Though I see as more likely a Gail v Tara contest first. I think it's WAY too soon, but eventually I think Brooke might take on Taelor as a protege like Tara took Brooke on, leading to Taelor beating Tara eventually. Eventually being the key word, as in maybe next year sometime.

5) TV Champ will have Morgan going for that. That's kind of a wild guess with nothing to back it up except a feeling. They haven't explicitly linked Morgan to A&8 yet, and may not, I'm not sure.

Also, I'm a bit unclear on what this "full access" that A&8 now have actually means. They can get into the building? They were already doing that. They can run rampant and break things and beat up people? They were already doing that. They can get into matches now? Probably that.

*V*

How about Aces n' Eights leaked Hogan's sex tape

RVD vs Kenny; Hardy vs Bully Ray; Tara vs Velvet Sky; Joe vs Devon(never lost only reason why I'm a bit interested in it)

Blog Entries
    We may see an AJ Styles vs Kurt Angle feud. Another possible storyline we may see is Mr. Anderson taking on Samoa Joe for the TV title. I wouldn't mind that since it would give us another good feud over the TV title.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Cena rapping on Paul Heyman
    You see I don't need your approval Paul. I'm gonna take my respect. I'll bounce you quicker than an ECW check.

Blog Entries
    How about Aces n' Eights leaked Hogan's sex tape
    Quote Originally Posted by John Cena rapping on Paul Heyman
    You see I don't need your approval Paul. I'm gonna take my respect. I'll bounce you quicker than an ECW check.

Blog Entries

Figured it Out! Roode next TNA Champ!

Bobby Roode will be the next TNA Heavyweight Champion. He couldn't face AA again so now he can face Jeff Hardy. What do you think?