Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich Cranium View Post
    Bobby Roode will be the next TNA Heavyweight Champion. He couldn't face AA again so now he can face Jeff Hardy. What do you think?
    Next Champ? Perhaps. But it will probably be a bit down the road. Hardy is defending next week against a new challenger that's not Roode, and Aries still has his rematch. I'm actually hoping for a nice Hardy/Aries feud to be honest. If Roode gets the title back, I'm fine with that, but after Hardy has a feud or even two.

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I was ok with Aries losing, since he came back to TNA that was his first PPV loss and he has practically had a title on him for over a year straight.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Jeff Hardy Vs Bobby Rhode can be really good if done correctly, and as for Austin Aries a feud with James Storm is bound to happen (well hopefully)

Could Aries face Bobby in a #1 contender's match . Anyway, he may be the next champ, but I am still hoping for Bully to win the title, or Anderson to push his way in there.

Nice to see TNA isn't scraping the barrel for main eventers.gosh,Ryback,what are the 'e' thinking?

Quote Originally Posted by Dubs View Post
    how about a why not?

Blog Entries
    Jeff Hardy Vs Bobby Rhode can be really good if done correctly, and as for Austin Aries a feud with James Storm is bound to happen (well hopefully)
    That will be cool..I mean esp after seeing what Storm/AA and Roode/Hardy can do in the ring on last Impact..I can say that would be cool..

I'm hoping to see a whole lot of feuds for the world title this year (well by year I mean tna year) with several different guys , honestly I find myself more annoyed at Jeff Hardy every time he wrestles now, I understand letting him win the title but I hate the fact they let him have that piece of crap. The only good thing coming out of that belt is that we saw Aries completely disrespect it.
    I wish I was sad and lonely enough to spam hate