Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Potential new storylines from Thursday onwards?

Whilst TNA are slowly but surely getting over the Russo-effect of quick feuds and frequent title changes,there have been a few drawn out,long feuds such as Storm vs Roode,Aces n' 8's vs STing and Hogan or at least competitive rivalries such as Magnus vs Joe,plus all 3 mens singles titles have had their longest reigning champions since Russo left(Roode,Devon and Aries).The time is right,post-BFG for new rivalries to emerge and new title rivalries to begin.What would you like to see?

I'm glad Nacho Libre won the taG TITLes,most people aren't,but my view is,its time for Angle,Styles,Daniels and Kazarian to move into singles competition.We know what Angle and Styles can do,Daniels for me deserves a chance in time in the Heavyweight division(has TNA had a better wrestler to never be champion?) and Kazarian to go into singles competiton in eith the X-Division or TV title scene.

Alternatively,just to wet the apetitite,although highly unlikely,imagine a 4-way battle for the X-Division title or TV titles if Kazarian,Daniels,Styles were the 3 men competing against the current holders of those titles?Just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexus n' Eights View Post
    I'm glad Nacho Libre won the taG TITLes,most people aren't,but my view is,its time for Angle,Styles,Daniels and Kazarian to move into singles competition.We know what Angle and Styles can do,Daniels for me deserves a chance in time in the Heavyweight division(has TNA had a better wrestler to never be champion?) and Kazarian to go into singles competiton in eith the X-Division or TV title scene.

Alternatively,just to wet the apetitite,although highly unlikely,imagine a 4-way battle for the X-Division title or TV titles if Kazarian,Daniels,Styles were the 3 men competing against the current holders of those titles?Just a thought.

I like this idea best

Anything to see more of Daniels they show all his matches on Xplosion for god sake!!

I have a feeling this episode will the be the annual 40 min interview segment show with 10 min of wrestling.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Of course we could also have Jeff Hardy defend his title against Braden Walker and Vance Archer

How I would love Monty Brown to return as a member of Aces n' Eights and give Hulk Hogan THE POOOUUUUUNNNNCE

Blog Entries
    How I would love Monty Brown to return as a member of Aces n' Eights and give Hulk Hogan THE POOOUUUUUNNNNCE
    Wow...that would be great..I miss the ALPHA MALE....

Blog Entries

That will be really great..I mean Kaz vs Daniels vs AJ vs RVD or kaz vs Daniels vs Aj vs Joe...

I'm all for it....

Blog Entries
    I think for a month it would be aftermath..rematch things...n from there on the picture for all titles will pick up....with new champs, we can expect new rivalries...I wish Daniels/Aj go after TV title against Joe along with Anderson, returning pope n others...

Kaz should go to X-Div title...that will be awesome......