Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Wrestlemania 28

20 71.43%
  • Bound For Glory

8 28.57%
    Blog Entries

Wrestlemania vs Bound For Glory

There has been a lot of argument about the two ppvs, so lets take a poll! This years ppvs only. No other wrestlemanias or bound for glories. Vote up top!

WM -
    (1) Sheamus vs. Daniel Bryan
    (2) Randy Orton vs. Kane
    (3) Big Show vs. Cody Rhodes
    (4) Kelly Kelly and Maria Menudo () vs. Beth Phoenix and Eve
    (5) Undertaker vs. HHH
    (6) Team Johnny vs. Team Teddy (Pretty much everyone else so they could get a WM Bonus)
    (7) CM Punk vs. Chris Jericho
    (8) Rock vs. Cena

BFG
    (1) RVD vs. Zema Ion
    (2) Samoa Joe vs. Magnus
    (3) James Storm vs. Bobby Roode
    (4) Al Snow vs. Joey Ryan
    (5) Team TexMex vs. AJ/Angle vs. Team Appletini
    (6) Tara vs. Tess
    (7) Sting/Bully vs. A&8s
    (8) Hardy vs. Aries.

You can't even mention these PPVS in the same sentence ,WM is and always will be the greatest

Picking BFG over Wrestlemania is like picking a playstation 2 over an Xbox 360.. I see three people are still living the in the early 2000s. Serious though, there is no competition, and convincing yourself that there is ANY competition between the two is futile. Wrestlemania alone can quite possibly out buy a YEAR of TNA PPvs.

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

Bound for Glory only because I felt we were cheated out of a really good world title match between Sheamus and Daniel Bryan, the fact that Maria Menudo even had a match on the card and a lot of the matches were good but not great (CodY Rhodes Vs Big Show is a good example)

But Bound for Glory 2012 had Bobby Rhoode Vs James Storm one of the most brutal matches in the last 5 years, Jeff Hardy Vs Austin Aries was a great main event, every match on the under-card delivered Samoa Joe Vs Magnus was hard hitting, and RVD Vs Zema Ion was really good as well.

Blog Entries
    Both Bound For Glory and Wrestlemania 28 were great but Wrestlemania 28 was simply better in my opinion. It had three spectacular matches which was CM Punk vs Jericho, The Undertaker vs Triple H in a Hell in a Cell match, and The Rock vs John Cena. Kane vs Randy Orton wasn't too bad as well as Cody Rhodes vs Big Show along with Team Ace vs Team Teddy. The only match I didn't care for was the Divas tag team match. As for Sheamus beating Daniel Bryan in 18 seconds, I thought it was funny and something that shouldn't have been taken so seriously. I laughed my ass off when it happened.

I really did enjoy Bound For Glory this year and it gave us great matches like Bobby Roode vs James Storm (best match of the ngiht IMO), the Triple Threat tag team match, and Jeff Hardy vs Austin Aries. There was also a solid X-Division title defense with RVD winning () and a solid TV title defense with Samoa Joe retaining (). Just like the Divas match, I really didn't care too much for the Knockouts match. Joey Ryan vs Al Snow was hilarious (Mike Tenay saying they put on a clinic made me fall off my seat). Devon being revealed as an Aces and Eights member was a nice troll move from TNA.

Although I do think Bound For Glory doesn't hold a candle to Wrestlemania 28, it doesn't have to. Both shows were great in their own right.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Cena rapping on Paul Heyman
    You see I don't need your approval Paul. I'm gonna take my respect. I'll bounce you quicker than an ECW check.

Having The Rock v Cena on the card beats all TNA PPV's!

Add in Punk v Jericho and the Hell In A Cell and there's no contest at all.

Blog Entries
    It was quite close, and bnoth were very good PPVs, but I'd take HiaC, WWE Title and Rock vs. Cena over TNA Title, Street Fight and Tag Title match just, and I'd say the undercards were very similar too. So I went WM
    "The Best of British" Rob Rage

HWA Midcarder of the Year 2011
    Longest Reigning HWA Universal Champion Ever
    EWA, HWA, AWF, JBW, IWA & BitW Legend
    Real HWA Supremacy World Champion
    IWA Insane Asylum Winner 2012
    First Ever JBW Underground Champion
    EWN Midcarder of the Year 2012
    EWN Promo of the Year 2012

WM -
    (1) Sheamus vs. Daniel Bryan
    (2) Randy Orton vs. Kane
    (3) Big Show vs. Cody Rhodes
    (4) Kelly Kelly and Maria Menudo () vs. Beth Phoenix and Eve
    (5) Undertaker vs. HHH
    (6) Team Johnny vs. Team Teddy (Pretty much everyone else so they could get a WM Bonus)
    (7) CM Punk vs. Chris Jericho
    (8) Rock vs. Cena

BFG
    (1) RVD vs. Zema Ion
    (2) Samoa Joe vs. Magnus
    (3) James Storm vs. Bobby Roode
    (4) Al Snow vs. Joey Ryan
    (5) Team TexMex vs. AJ/Angle vs. Team Appletini
    (6) Tara vs. Tess
    (7) Sting/Bully vs. A&8s
    (8) Hardy vs. Aries.

Let us look at it like this and compare the matches instead of what slot they were in. Rock/Cena>Aries/Hardy....dream match vs a match I didn't want to see main event the ppv. I was wanting Angle or AJ to face him, but I understand why they had Hardy for a business stand point. Rock vs Cena is a dream match all has been talking about for years since probably the HOF where Rock inducted his father in the HOF.

Undertaker/HHH HIAC > Storm/Roode street fight. I didn't want to see either of the matches because they have faced several times. Only positive about Storm/Roode was it wasn't for the TNA world title. HHH/Taker inside HIAC after the history they have in that match on the biggest stage where Taker hasn't been defeated at. I was more interested in Taker/HHH.

Celeb & Kelly Kelly/Eve & Beth < Tara/Tess. Really got any question about this? Divas title should be defended on the biggest ppv. People wonder why Divas division is looked as a joke? Probably because it isn't defended on the biggest show of the year. I'd liked to have seen Beth vs Natalya for the Divas title. Never did get that dream match: Beth vs Kong....

I used HIAC vs street fight because really no more specialty matches as main events besides the 2. Main event vs Main event obviously and of course Diva vs Knockout. Obvious ones out of the way....

Team Johnny/Team Teddy < Angle/AJ vs Guerrero/Hernandez vs Daniel/Kaz tag titles-really any question here? Really only tag match on the card which is why these two faced. Obvious win because tag titles on the line. Each really didn't have a lot of interest in, but tag title one more probably because my 2 favs were a tag team in this one. Disappointed with the use of them on the biggest ppv of the year. Should be in singles competition. 2-2 thus far....

CM Punk/Jericho > Sting/Bully Ray/Aces & 8s-WWE title match isn't normally a secondary main event on the biggest show of the year, but it is when you have a dream match on the card like Cena vs Rock. Aces & 8s was a secondary main event as well. I've hated the Aces & 8s storyline from the beginning. Week after week of bs with attacks TNA doesn't even realize how stupid it looks when they are brawling. You have like 30 guys battling total fighting with Hogan and others in the back while we still have 7 in the arena smashing Aries hand. There hasn't been that many in the video or ever on my TV screen. Messed up the opening promo on Impact last night. Liked that Devon was a member of Aces & 8s, but that didn't help it beat out a match I was wanting to see months in the making. Comparing Devon to a WWE title match and a match all us fans wanted to see.....Jericho/Punk wins in a landslide. Didn't live up to what I expected the storyline overall, but best in the world vs best in the world is intriguing.3-2 WWE

Cody Rhodes/Big Show < RVD/Zema Ion-This is a landslide victory for BFG. It isn't even close. I was wanting Goldust vs Cody Rhodes since he has debuted. Didn't happen because we had to have Big Show on the show? Big Show is boring and never really interests me unless of course he is a heel. When he is a heel he is still boring. However, I like that Sheamus is facing him at HIAC. Been waiting for that match for a while. Sheamus vs the biggest man in WWE for the title. Obviously hope Sheamus wins!! I didn't want to see the match, obviously hoping Rhodes would win. Obviously didn't, but I wanted Ion to win to. RVD won however. Why did I want Ion to win? So Jesse Sorrenson could win the title from him when he returns sometime in 2013. TNA blew that one big time....idiots, but RVD vs Zema Ion intrigued me. Thought a match with RVD would give him a boost. Winning the title really is just another notch on his belt to say I've done that. Tied 3-3

Sheamus/Daniel Bryan < Joe/Magnus-I wanted to see both matches, Joe/Magnus was probably the match I was most looking forward to out of all the matches on the show. Sheamus vs Bryan at WM like 18 seconds and wins the world title had many shaking their heads, but it was a main event. If I had to choose one or the other based on the disappointment that the world title match brought....I'd say Magnus/Joe 4-3 BFG. Very close......

Kane/Orton > Joey Ryan/Al Snow-The matches I simply didn't care for. I cared more about Show/Rhodes than Orton/Kane result to be honest. They were very stale, but Orton was by far more stale than Kane. Why did I not care about Al Snow/Joey Ryan. I don't think Ryan has IT to make it in TNA however, I think he is the best guy they had out of all the gutcheck contest which of course is a joke now that more people make it than not. Where is the prestige? Having these guys come in and last less than 5 minutes with TNA talent.....you say they can hang with the TNA roster and they are tough enough? Most of the time, the talent who tries to get the contract don't even get off a right hand. You screwed it up for me when you had Taz start the fued with Joey. Now we have Snow start it with Joey? Taz>Snow by a landslide. How can TNA be this dumb to allow Taz to start the fued with Joey knowing he can't go in the ring. Why Taz didn't say anything before he started that stupid feud with Joey....I don't know either. What is there to anticipate with Snow vs Joey? The only thing is that head he used to carry around. What did you have with Taz? You anticipated him to choke him out. You knew who would win the match as well.....so I'll go with Kane and Orton. 4-4, but I say based on main events and talent on the show in comparison.....everyone would have bought WM than BFG.

I voted BFG because all the matches were good, except Joey Ryan vs Al Snow.
    At Mania 28, only 3 matches were good, the rest was awful

Blog Entries
    Damn I made a mistake and voted BFG. Anyways WM is way better it's several levels above BFG. I don't think you can even compare BFG to one of WWE's normal ppv.
    I'm jus sayin...