Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    All of these turns are evidence that TNA is being run by people who do not have a plan. They must roll the dice five minutes before the show starts every week to determine the matches, because there is no continuity, whatsoever. Devon being behind the aces and eights was more anti-climactic than Flair being revealed as the Black Scorpion. At least they had the sense to reveal Devon's "return" on a PPV. They kept Matt Morgan's re-signing so secret, for so long. It could have been fantastic, but instead, they choose to blow the reveal at a house show??? WTF? And to waste what little chance they had for redemption by involving him with Joey Ryan? WTF? I want to see TNA succeed, but it's too painful to watch right now.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ldbryant55 View Post
    All of these turns are evidence that TNA is being run by people who do not have a plan. They must roll the dice five minutes before the show starts every week to determine the matches, because there is no continuity, whatsoever. Devon being behind the aces and eights was more anti-climactic than Flair being revealed as the Black Scorpion. At least they had the sense to reveal Devon's "return" on a PPV. They kept Matt Morgan's re-signing so secret, for so long. It could have been fantastic, but instead, they choose to blow the reveal at a house show??? WTF? And to waste what little chance they had for redemption by involving him with Joey Ryan? WTF? I want to see TNA succeed, but it's too painful to watch right now.
    Na...... they just like fooling people like you or confusing people like you....... I think the Devon as a member of Aces and 8s was planned from back at No Surrender having Aces and 8s cost him a shot at the title....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Don't think for a second that anyone, especially myself, was fooled... If they planned this a month ago, then I'm even more convinced that they have no idea what they're doing because the "big surprise" sucked balls. I can imagine that meeting... "Hey what if we build this story up for two months and then reveal the mastermind as.... Devon!" Yeah, that will really knock people's socks off!

Oh, yeah, and they must have also planned Matt Morgan's big surprise house show appearance a month in advance too. That one really did fool me, because I would have thought they were at least a little smarter than that... My bad. I gave them more credit than they deserved...