Hybrid View

Blog Entries

Heel turn/Face turn TNA

All the heel and face turns as of late...... So let me get this straight...
    Austin Aries is basically a tweener playing heel!!
    Jeff Hardy is a face who gets booed like a heel when out of the Impact Zone!!
    Then Bully Ray turn face to join up with Sting to fight Aces and 8s.... Thus Devon contract came up, thus he returns at BFG under the mask as a heel a member of Aces and 8s!!! Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't this the 1st time a brother tag team did a double turn??? One turn face to heel, then one heel to face???? Interesting If I may say..... So thoughts on the turns and add to it if you will and want!!
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Blog Entries
    Austin Aries = CM Punk tweener playing heel. Jeff Hardy = John Cena, face who gets booed. A brother tag team turning face and heel = Undertaker and Kane. WWE and TNA same storylines just different companies and different times using the storylines. It all becomes the samething over and over, just different times with different people.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealOutlaw View Post
    Austin Aries = CM Punk tweener playing heel. Jeff Hardy = John Cena, face who gets booed. A brother tag team turning face and heel = Undertaker and Kane. WWE and TNA same storylines just different companies and different times using the storylines. It all becomes the samething over and over, just different times with different people.

punk is a full heel.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    punk is a full heel.
    No he is not, he still gets the cheers when he comes out. Bigger cheers then Cena.

It's TNA does it really matter whose Heel or Face? One night it's face vs heel then Heel Vs Heel or face vs Face....

I get that Big E Langston dropped the NXT CHAMPIONSHIP
    but....to Bo Dallas out of all people? WTF!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockstar83 View Post
    It's TNA does it really matter whose Heel or Face? One night it's face vs heel then Heel Vs Heel or face vs Face....
    I'm sure 98% will be turned heel or face in the next year or so.....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Kinda off subject .. Speaking of heel turns, is it just me or does Kofi Kingston need a heel turn a full gimmick re package ? I couldn't hold it in anymore needed to ask somebody, probably post a blog about it later

Blog Entries
    Aeries never had a bang of face turn...he from a cocky heel became a cocky tweener...who was more of a face in past few months now for that one match has behaved heelish (still he's a tweener)....

Bully Ray has not yet turned into face...just that he's standing for the company against outsider...he's still the same BULLY...we need to wait for some more time to know whether he'll turn face or become more mean heel.....

The definite turn was of Devon...it's good n shocking...

unfortunately i think bully is a face just from the way he was interacting with the crowd at BFG and the way he had stings old facepaint on
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    That's Awesome...I think you just stomped the nuts of the entire IWC with this comment. A thing of beauty.