Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    Kendrick was released over a year and a half ago. He left shortly after Aries got his X-title reign

Could swear I saw him at Bound For Glory. last October, versus Austin Aries for the X-Division title.
    --Stately

visit the home of The Return Of The Official Greatest Heel Column Ever
    http://www.swmswm.com/StatelyStates.htm

Quote Originally Posted by imswm View Post
    Could swear I saw him at Bound For Glory. last October, versus Austin Aries for the X-Division title.
    I'm pretty sure Aries was facing Alex Shelley

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    I'm pretty sure Aries was facing Alex Shelley
    Nah it was kendrick

I would absolutely love if they signed with TNA as a tag. It's unfortunate that they probably will not be going back to WWE ever again as they are excellent workers in the ring and very funny people. I just admire both London's and Kendrick's work and was disappointed when they had their team broke up in WWE as they both have great chemistry together.

since they are allowed to do their drugs in TNA....why not?

Blog Entries
    Weren't they close to getting Paul London but turned down his offer after he gave them his price? Don't know if true but I would have liked to see Paul London in TNA. Hes a talented wrestler who could fit real well in TNA's X-Division. He probably has no interest in going now though.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Cena rapping on Paul Heyman
    You see I don't need your approval Paul. I'm gonna take my respect. I'll bounce you quicker than an ECW check.

Quote Originally Posted by Dubs View Post
    Weren't they close to getting Paul London but turned down his offer after he gave them his price? Don't know if true but I would have liked to see Paul London in TNA. Hes a talented wrestler who could fit real well in TNA's X-Division. He probably has no interest in going now though.
    Apparently he got injured after he told TNA he would team with Amazing Red. So they had to salvage a team with Red and Suicide and he got heat from that.

I think they have been waiting for the MCMG to return...and they're not.

Hire Kendrick and London
    Hire Haas and Bnejamin (when contracts up)
    Hire The Briscos (when contracts up)
    Borrow some teams from Chikara

and rebuild this division.

You have A&8s and LAX version 4.6. Even if one or two of those teams come in that's a good division. How about bringing a team through Gut Check?