Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Should TNA sign Loundon and Kendrick?

Now I know TNA's roster is bloated enough, but I think they're tag team division needs a legitimate team that's been around for a while because if you look at their tag team division now not one team has been around for more then a year. Chavo and Hernandez are like two months in, AJ and Angle aren't a real tag team, Daniels and Kazarian are almost at the year mark, Gunner and Kash have been around for like two months. I think Loundon and Kendrick can really help elevate TNA's fledging tag team division and add depth to the X-Division as well. Thoughts?

Blog Entries
    They had Kendrick a while back didn't they? I don't see why they'd re-sign him so soon after releasing him. Otherwise, why release him in the first place?
    Having said that TNA have a track record of picking up guys mere months after parting ways with them.

they were a good team that would help their division for sure.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    They had Kendrick a while back didn't they? I don't see why they'd re-sign him so soon after releasing him. Otherwise, why release him in the first place?
    Having said that TNA have a track record of picking up guys mere months after parting ways with them.

they were a good team that would help their division for sure.
    Kendrick was released over a year and a half ago. He left shortly after Aries got his X-title reign

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    Kendrick was released over a year and a half ago. He left shortly after Aries got his X-title reign
    Hm, time flies lol! I thought it was way more recent than that lol!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Definitely should sign them.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Hm, time flies lol! I thought it was way more recent than that lol!
    Hey it's not like a year and a half is that far away lol. Any who I really think this team could replace the MCMG

i think i saw Kendrick say he didn't like working in TNA.

Haas n' Benjamin.....

Hopefully if it was taken into account,Aces n' Eights will comprise of a decent tag team combination and 1 or 2 X-Division wrestlers when the day comes where all the members full identities get revealed.

Definitely should sign them!!

maybe kendrick will enjoy working there more with his buddy paul london? they seem to really like each other where ever they go anyway i hope luke gallows and mike knox will become a tag team for the aces & 8s always thought they should tag team together but an x-division tag team would fill up the halfdead tag team division.
    Damn I need a better catchphrase