Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    I reckon I'll probably get called out on this sadly but this is just me.

I'm sadly done with TNA for now. I'll try and get back into in mid-June-ish methinks but these past weeks and PPVs have just not been worth my time.
    I'm going to call you out, but not for bad reasons, I just want you to elaborate, particularly the BFG, as I haven't followed Impact every week lately.

I may disagree with the outcome of some matches, but I found the whole PPV very solid. And as much I didn't want Hardy to win, I wasn't sure what to expect from him in-ring wise, but he worked his ass out and gave us a hell of a match with Aries, so kudos for Hardy on this one.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    BFG was TNA's best PPV of the year.The crowd was awesome and loud.The matches were great especially the street fight.And Devon its not the leader.They only revealed Devon and that was a good move to make the fans think, is he the leader, who are the other guys.When are we gonna see their faces.Jeff winning the match was a good idea.Because now they can do two things establish Aries as the biggest heel of the company and give us a big world title feud.Also hardy never had big world title reigns so i expect from him to lose the title in the next PPV.The only bad thing was the Jessy debut
    Only thing about Aries being the "biggest heel in the company " is you already have roode and bully
    I wish I was sad and lonely enough to spam hate

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Ziggles View Post
    Who's to say he didnt resign straight away but they ran with the angle of him leaving?

My main question leading out of this PPV is, what is next for the Bully? Him Joining A&8s won't make sense anymore and I don't want to see him turn face.
    It did kinda make sense Aces and 8s costing Bully his title shot, Devon jealous of his brother......
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Quote Originally Posted by lewism173 View Post
    Only thing about Aries being the "biggest heel in the company " is you already have roode and bully
    Bully is a face now and i can't see Roode getting a world title shot any time soon.

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Erroneous Fool View Post
    The only stupid part of the PPV was Aries losing the title. Jeff Hardy has been handed so many opportunities and fucked each one of them up. Just makes no sense to take the title off the best wrestler in your company, and hand to the guy who everyone knows will be in rehab within the year.
    They should had made Bound For Glory, Ariies night, and waited til Turning Point to give Hardy the Belt....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lewism173 View Post
    Bully turned face pretty much, Devon turned heel, as for Roode I doubt he will be pushed into the World title picture... I personally seeing them setting up either Hardy and James Storm or Aries and James Storm early next year, probably Lockdown??

Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    They should had made Bound For Glory, Ariies night, and waited til Turning Point to give Hardy the Belt....
    Agreed fully with this... Especially since BFG was a mixed crowd from different countries. Impact Zone would have been better to put the belt on Hardy.

I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

another tna bashing thread lolololol. lets compare it to wwe constantly,that will make it seem better /sarcasm. company makes millions and you say they wont be here? ratings dont mean crap, they only monitor a select group of viewers... not only 1 million people watch tna. just stop with the idiocy please

Quote Originally Posted by #BITW View Post
    another tna bashing thread lolololol. lets compare it to wwe constantly,that will make it seem better /sarcasm. company makes millions and you say they wont be here? ratings dont mean crap, they only monitor a select group of viewers... not only 1 million people watch tna. just stop with the idiocy please

That would require for an American to realize that people outside of the US exsist... And we Americans would NEVER do that Well at least the majority of Americans.

I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Haven't seen the PPV read the results though:

Devon is a huge swerve and can't complain yet about it,

I seriously don't get why RVD and Hardy won the titles. They don't need them and giving losing on the biggest stage of them all isn't going to hurt them. I don't think it's right. That's not me bashing TNA, WWE do it all the time. Giving out wins to the wrong people.
    "If the devil can't defeat me, cancer doesn't stand a chance in hell! Pray for sick children who face this horrible disease 'cause The Snake will be just fine."
    Get well soon Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

Jessie J has nothing on her